Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Interesting New England Sites

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

Jimbo,

That was a good share. I knew about Scota and Scotland. I appreciate the new findings.

Matt,

The paper written by James E. Brunson was short. It was a nice look back in time. The book, "The African presence in Early Europe" has its gems. If I remember correctly, only Brunson's submission addresses the research that you are doing.

You mentioned a cataclysmic event that took place 12,000 to 13,000 years ago. Well, the late Chee Soo, the author of "The Tao of Long Life" made mention of a group of people showing up in China around who were over 7 feet tall and dressed in a manner never before seen in China. They were called "The Sons of Reflected Light" and began teaching the best and the brightest their knowledge, part of which included a wide spectrum of health arts, acupuncture being one of them. Chee Soo wrote that the teachings contained in that book is based on the "guidelines and foundations" handed down to the Taoists from these people. Now, many people have called Chee Soo a fraud because of his Tai Chi Chuan; but, he was on the money with this history because DNA research has confirmed that a large group of people did arrive in China @12,000 years ago. The DNA matched people now living in the area of Ethiopia. By the way, the highest level of attainment one can achieve in what is called the Egyptian Mystery System is to become a Son of Light. To add, some have found strong similarities between Tehuti (Thoth), Enoch and Fu Hsi (the first of China's Legendary Five Emperors).

Edit: Chee Soo wrote that he learned Taoist arts from his uncle, Chan Kam Lee.

mickey
    mickey,

What you mentioned about history. "The Sons of Reflected Light." That seems to make sense & I have felt something like this to be the case for a long while now. I have seen stones in New England that 1) looked like an Egyptian Thoth (a large round stone shape that looked like his head profile that was placed as an obvious feature in a stone row) and 2) looked like a Horus stone. This second stone I stood back up in place, not realizing what it was at first (it was laying knocked over next to a knocked over Standing Stone in the shape of an obelisk no less). This "Horus" stone has a full head and body to it- I am blown away at the similarities to Horus this stone is shaped out to be. I do not have a pic of this second one at this time. But, it looks very identical workmanship to a stone found in Australia, from a site called the Gympie Pyramid, a megalithic site that was there before colonists arrived. This stone in Australia is said to be Thoth with a monkey face. And I am saying that there is an identically worked-out stone in New England I came across shaped out as Horus- same size, dimensions, workmanship as the Thoth stone found in Australia. The sites as far as I can tell are "sister" sites spread across the globe (the Gympie Pyramid in Australia also had Standing Stones).

Also, on internet searches. I came across a video that showed a stone bowl shape found in Honduras (I think Honduras- certainly from Central America.) This stone bowl was shaped so someone could either lay their head down in it or wear it across their shoulders as a sort of back-end helmet. There were depressions in the stone that co-related to the acupressure points on the back of the head/ neck. Now, some people may off-handedly disregard such evidence because it is a peg that cannot fit into a round hole. But, seeing what I have seen and witnessed with my own eyes in the part of the world where I live, I cannot so easily dismiss such a thing. And as you know, I have seen things which I have not publicly talked about.

Yup. You have some real good knowledge, mickey. Your post has strengthened my perceptions and convictions about some of these sites- pegs that do not fit so neatly into round holes. I will post some more pictures/ etc. in this thread soon to come relevant to this conversation.

Greetings,

Matt,

I do think you are correct in thinking that the chevron pattern may have had something to do with consciousness. If that is the case, then the Red Paint culture may be places of initiation.

A lot of the archaeologists and historians would prefer that the Nile be viewed as a river that flows into Africa. It actually flows upward toward the delta. I remember the head of the African studies department at BMCC sharing with the class that Africa had advanced civilization when the area known today as Egypt was just a marshland. The Nile would overflow every year and actually built up that area with sediment. That aspect is not often shared because it would redefine what "Proto-Egyptian" means. People think that it refers to Sumerian or some other place off that continent; instead, they should be looking deeper into the interior of Africa.

mickey

The Falcon Stones

The Falcon Stones:

These are two stone effigies of falcon birds. One is obviously an adult, the other, a smaller falcon. Around these 2 bird stones is a donation pile of stones (a "ground cairn.") Pictures (sorry, my camera is not the best):

Front view, or "head-on" view of the larger falcon stone. Notice the mane of the bird is prominent, like a head-dress:
    https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-u3MpX2Thr...s1600/pr8a.png

Side view. Note here the features. Well defined beak that sticks out. The eye of the bird, looking much like an "eye of horus" (well, in other words, a falcon's eye), which is also well defined. On the body of the bird, there is a streak of white quartz running down the bird that seperates the wing from the chest/ body. Also about the eye and these other features, I think it is significant that the ancestors felt this was a feature worthy of portraying:

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QTHr_63Ie...s1600/pr8b.png

Another view. In this picture, the backside of the smaller falcon effigy is in the foreground. The tail of this bird is very well defined, much like a falcon's tail:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-A_L9XFCyH...s1600/pr8d.png

Another view here of the larger falcon stone. Also very well defined features from this side profile angle as well:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cMX1si9xf...25282%2529.png

Same angle, panning out to show the side-view backsides of both birds. At first glance, the smaller falcon stone looks like it has no detail from this view. On further introspection, one realizes that from this angle the backview of a live smaller/adolescent bird is going to look not so detailed anyway. This is a masterpiece if you have the eye for it, not a Michaelangelo, definitely more abstract, but the artisans here of the ancient past wanted that ethereal-ism:

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8YrGP_qaw...s1600/pr8f.png

One last angle showing both birds again, I think this is the only pic I have so far showing the front of the smaller bird:

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3p-XBWMeE...25282%2529.png

For comparison, here is a couple pics of real live falcons:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mzro8kUBr...s1600/pr8j.jpg

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DJXRhtWn6...s1600/pr8k.jpg

An Egyptian falcon:

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jWYGbJ1mP...600/horus6.jpg

A quick over-view of the Falcon in world mythology:

"Throughout history, culture and myth, Falcons symbolize superiority, spirit, light, freedom and aspiration. The Falcon is a solar emblem for success, victory and rising above a situation.
    Further evidence of its solar influence, the Falcon was symbolic of the rising sun in Egypt. It is also the king of all birds where many gods were shown with the head or body of the Falcon (including Ra)."

Since these stones are the remnants of a (partially) destroyed New England site the idea here is to show that these stones actually exist. The context here is, there was a massive terraced stone site on the side of a hill (while it may not be a "true" pyramid, it is the proto-typical concept of pyramid building at best, which is exciting), now much destroyed, which once included indigenous stone piles, stone mounds, stone walls, terracing (including earthern banks and what looks like a flat "courtyard"), standing stones (solar and celestial alignments), snake effigies and even stone chambers (I have identified a destroyed/ collapsed stone chamber on this hillside, built against a small cliff rock overhang lining up to the summer solstice sun alignment; this structure could have been dis-mantled in colonial times for building material) and sacred wells.

Unfortunatley I am one of the only people who knows about this, having brought it to some other people's attention (other people in the stone site preservation movement.) The problem is, state archaeology has not as yet properly identified these sites, which lets developers destroy these ruins and cultural relics. As my archaeologist contact, Curtiss has said before, there is political and big business motivation not to identify these sites in this state. That is slowly changing, but only a handful of sites (the Upton Stone Chamber, Mystery Hill in NH, some of the sites in the hills around Turner's Falls) have been registered for preservation since 2008 when there are thousands.
    Last edited by MarathonTmatt; 05-23-2017 at 08:58 AM.