Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
Greetings,

Thank you for the information, MarathonTmatt

What you shared about rising waters rang a bell. Back in 2008, I shared with a classmate of mine that Atlantis might well be here and that rising waters could make a distant land mass appear to sink.

It seems that a blanket has been thrown about ancient peoples and their connections "elsewhere". If I could pick up on these things without trying, I know I am not the only one.

mickey
Thanks, mickey. I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds all of these understandings, info, research, etc. valuable. Just sharing some of what I know. More people def. need to learn to turn on their intuitive thinking. I would say there is def. a blanket thrown over all of this research. But one can find pieces here, there, a bit over yonder and fit them together for a better understanding. I am lucky so far that I am actively doing the foot-work to find some of these places, and can bring the evidence right to the table, as well as things like the links and sources I provided, whether its from Native oral traditions/ insistence or the work of archaelogists.