Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Into The Badlands

Renewed!

‘Into the Badlands’ Renewed for Season 2 at AMC
    News Editor Laura Prudom

'Into the Badlands' Renewed Season 2 COURTESY AMC

MARCH 8, 2016 | 01:43PM PT
    AMC has renewed martial arts drama “Into the Badlands” for Season 2, the cabler announced Tuesday.

The drama will return for a 10-episode second season that is slated to premiere on AMC in 2017.

The show delivered the third highest-rated first season in U.S. cable TV history, averaging 5.6 million viewers per episode.

“With its deep dive into authentic martial arts, the visually stunning ‘Into the Badlands’ proved to be unlike anything else on television,” said Charlie Collier, president of AMC, SundanceTV and AMC Studios. “Co-creators and showrunners Al Gough and Miles Millar, along with a talented team of producers, cast and crew, brought us an artfully crafted series. We’re eager to return to the world of barons and blades and spend even more time with these compelling and evolving characters across an expanded second season.”

“We can’t imagine any other network bold enough to embrace a show like this,” said Gough and Millar in a statement. “We are incredibly grateful to Charlie, Joel and the entire AMC team for taking this leap of faith with us and we look forward to continuing the journey into the Badlands!”

AMC Global will once again premiere Season 2 within minutes of the show’s U.S. broadcast in markets around the world, as it did with Season 1, which aired in 125 countries simultaneous with its U.S. broadcast.

From AMC Studios, “Into the Badlands” was created by Alfred Gough and Miles Millar, who serve as showrunners, writers and executive producers. It’s executive produced by Stacey Sher and Michael Shamberg, director David Dobkin, fight director Stephen Fung and Daniel Wu.

“Into the Badlands” stars Wu as Sunny; Marton Csokas as Quinn; Aramis Knight as M.K.; Oliver Stark as Ryder; Emily Beecham as The Widow; Orla Brady as Lydia; Sarah Bolger as Jade; Ally Ioannides as Tilda; and Madeleine Mantock as Veil.
    I'm so relieved. It would have sucked if we went with that cover story for a one-season wonder.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

“With its deep dive into authentic martial arts, the visually stunning ‘Into the Badlands’ proved to be unlike anything else on television,”

Leading the charge

This haas always been the underlying intention of this show - penetrate new markets.

Into the Badlands Licensed into 260-Plus Territories
    Kristin Brzoznowski 35 mins ago
    SPI International

LONDON/LOS ANGELES: Entertainment One (eOne) has placed the martial arts drama Into the Badlands into more than 260 territories around the world, including deals with Amazon in the U.K. and Germany and HBO in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden.

Further sales include to Universum Film for Austria, Germany, Luxembourg and Switzerland; Viacom in Italy; and TV2 in Norway. eOne previously licensed the AMC Studios drama to LeTV in China, Foxtel in Australia, SoHo in New Zealand and CMore in Scandinavia, as well as to AMC Global in over 125 countries, including regions throughout Asia, Benelux, Latin America, Central Europe and Spain.

The announcement comes on the heels of AMC’s renewal of the series for a ten-episode second season. eOne handles the international distribution in all media for Into the Badlands through its exclusive multiyear output agreement with AMC Networks for all original scripted series.

“The overwhelming global interest in this series has been incredible, it is a testament to the superb writing and talent,” said Stuart Baxter, the president of eOne Television International. “We’re delighted the series has been renewed for season two and look forward to providing buyers with more gripping episodes that will keep their audiences tuning in.”

“With incredible martial arts and compelling characters, Into the Badlands is an innovative and visually stunning drama that complements the strong lineup of original series being produced by AMC Studios,” added Charlie Collier, the president of AMC, SundanceTV and AMC Studios. “We’re pleased the first season resonated so strongly with global audiences and look forward to continuing our partnership with eOne to bring more of this distinctive series to viewers worldwide.”
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

work continues

Martial arts drama 'Into the Badlands' adds LaToya Morgan
    AFP Relax News
    •June 28, 2016

'Into the Badlands' series poster

AMC's second season of "Into the Badlands" is gaining Image Award-nominated writer LaToya Morgan as work continues on the 2017 show.

Morgan most recently collaborated with AMC on "Turn: Washington's Spies," for which Episode 2 of Season 3, "False Flag," won her a NAACP Image Award nod.

She also has credits on "American Horror Story: The Orderly," dramatic comedy "Shameless," and crime thriller "Complications"; future projects include a biopic of civil rights icon Angela Davis, as Deadline reports.

The first season of "Into the Badlands" starred Daniel Wu of action film "New Police Story," Emily Beecham ("Hail, Caesar,") Orla Brady ("Wuthering Heights,") Sarah Bolger ("The Tudors,") and Aramis Knight ("Teen Wolf.")

It was nominated for Best Genre Series at February 2016's Satellite Awards ceremony.
    It's funny that they credited Daniel Wu with New Police Story and not Warcraft.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

This would be fantastic...

...if it happens.

'Into the Badlands' Season 2 spoilers: 'Kung Fu Yoga' star Jackie Chan to make special appearance?

Maolen E. | Oct 26, 2016 08:34 AM EDT

Jackie Chan arrives at a press conference and photocall for Bleeding Steel at Sydney Opera House on July 28, 2016 in Sydney, Australia. (Photo : Getty Images/Brendon Thorne)

Production is underway for AMC's "Into the Badlands" Season 2. Latest spoiler hint at the potential cameo appearance of legendary actor Jackie Chan, 62, in the AMC series.
    Hong Kong-American actor Daniel Wu, 42, recently talked about his "Into the Badlands" character. In particular, he gave a light on what Sunny is like and what does the tattoo marks on his back speaks to.
    "Sunny's been brought up from a slave child to become this killer," Wu told BT.com. "He knew that in his world, he had to excel at what he did and that's what he did. Up until the story starts, he kind of had an unwavering loyalty to his barren, Quinn."
    Wu added Sunny's 404 tattoo marks on his back represents the total number of individuals he successfully killed. However, his world starts to change when Veil (Madeleine Mantock) becomes pregnant. In order to survive, the pair needs to escape the Badlands, a ruthless region controlled by medieval noblemen.
    The "Overheard 3" actor goes ahead to say that they will try to ask the "Kung Fu Yoga" actor to make a special appearance in the upcoming episodes. The latter was Wu's manager for 11-years.
    "He did help us promote us show with a viral video when we first started the first season," Wu added. "And he made a little clip about how he was disappointed that he wasn't involved, so maybe we'll try and get him involved at a certain point!"
    Premiered on Nov. 15, 2015, "Into the Badlands" Season 1 delivered the third highest-rated show in American cable TV history, Deadline reported. The AMC series averaged 5.6 million viewers per episode, including 3.4 million adults from ages 18 to 49 in Live+7 ratings.
    Due to its immense success, AMC renewed "Into the Badlands" for a 10-episode second season. It is expected to hit the airwaves in early 2017.
    Stay tuned for more updates as they arrive. While waiting, check out "Into the Badlands" Season 1 below:

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Getting exciting for Season 2

Into the Badlands’ Emily Beecham takes us behind the scenes of the hit AMC show
    Martial arts, wires and guerrilla fight scenes – actress Emily Beecham, who plays The Widow, lets us in on some Into the Badlands secrets.

Last updated: 26 October 2016, 21:19 BST

With complicated fight scenes and martial arts moves, the actors on brand new AMC drama Into the Badlands make incredible stunts look easy.

We wanted to find out a bit more about what goes on behind the scenes, so we caught up with actress Emily Beecham who plays The Widow to give us the inside track…

It's intense

“I’d only done some ballet and yoga before – no martial arts! So it’s intense, but everyone’s very experienced – the fight unit directors and stunt people, so it always looks really great. The fight scenes look very fun, interesting and exciting!”

It can be dangerous

“There’s a scene in series one where I’m having a sword fight with somebody and it was on very slippery terrain on brick. We were sliding so much we were just going all over the place but managed to pull it off in the end. Goodness knows how!”

It’s inspired by Quentin Tarantino

“I think the fight scenes have a flavour of Tarantino’s fight scenes in that they’re creative, can sometimes be humorous and they’re very stylised and fun. So I think there’s definitely some Tarantino vibes. But in the lead-up to filming I watched a few Kung Fu and martial arts movies and things like that. A lot of Chinese movies with some incredible fight scenes in there. They are athletes those actors – they are really incredible. We weren’t choreographing them until we got onto the set so we just had to go with the flow really – do it in style!”

It’s filmed guerrilla-style

“I didn’t quite know how we were going to shoot the martial arts scenes but it was guerrilla-style. So we had some fight training and got familiar with different weapons and moves and then on the day we were actually taught these fight moves when we’re there. So we’d run through them a couple of times, shoot it and do it full speed and full energy and hope for the best that you don’t hurt anybody!”

It can be genuinely frightening…

“I learnt this sequence and then we go onto the set and I was winched onto a wall. So I’m walking sideways on a wall whilst fighting in this scene and it looks completely different when you’re hanging slightly upside down. So you just have to go for it and hope for the best!”

She plays a character who’s unpopular in the Badlands

“I play the only female Barren in the Badlands, called The Widow. She’s very strong, determined and has sacrificed her own personal life for this cause which makes her a really interesting and mysterious character.

“She’s always making the decision that you’d least expect and she wants to change the whole system of how the Badlands are run. She fights for the women in the Badlands who don’t really have much of a voice to have equality but she faces a lot of adversity. She hasn’t made a lot of friends in the Badlands… A lot of people don’t really like her at all or what she’s doing!”

Into the Badlands airs on Monday October 24 at 9pm on AMC.

Into the Badlands is available free of charge exclusively in the UK to all BT TV customers on AMC, BT TV 332/381 HD and On Demand.

It is also available for all BT Sport Pack subscribers on Sky Guide channel 192.
    'female Barren'? Baroness.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Season 2

As some of you know, I went to Dublin last week to visit the sets of Into the Badlands Season 2. I'm under embargo until March about that, but AMC just sent me this press release, so I can share this.

Today, AMC released first look photos from season two of its martial arts drama “Into the Badlands.” The series has scored with critics and fans for its immersive world and the artistry of its elaborate fight sequences. The ten episode second season will debut in March of 2017.

Season two of “Into the Badlands” finds Sunny and M.K. separated and scattered to the wind, each imprisoned in unlikely places. While M.K. struggles to control his powers, Sunny is determined to fight his way back into the Badlands to find his family or die trying. On their journey, Clipper and Colt are assisted by mysterious, new allies whose motivations may be anything but pure. Meanwhile, The Widow continues to consolidate power against the other Barons, while a dark and mysterious threat prepares to exact revenge on them all. Alliances are struck, friendships betrayed, and by season's end, Sunny and M.K.'s lives will be forever altered with devastating consequences.

“Into the Badlands” was created by showrunners/executive producers/writers Alfred Gough and Miles Millar and executive produced by Oscar®-nominated producers Stacey Sher and Michael Shamberg, director David Dobkin, fight director Stephen Fung and Daniel Wu. The series stars Wu (Tai Chi Zero) as Sunny; Marton Csokas (The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King) as Quinn; Aramis Knight (The Dark Knight Rises) as M.K.; Oliver Stark (“Luther”) as Ryder; Emily Beecham (28 Weeks Later) as The Widow; Orla Brady (“Dr. Who,” “Fringe”) as Lydia; Sarah Bolger (“Once Upon a Time,” “The Tudors”) as Jade; Ally Ioannides (“Parenthood”) as Tilda; Madeleine Mantock (Edge of Tomorrow) as Veil; Stephen Lang (Avatar, Don’t Breathe) as Waldo and Nick Frost as Bajie (Shaun of the Dead).

Name:  Daniel Wu as Sunny and Nick Frost as Bajie.jpg
Views: 518
Size:  94.6 KB
    Daniel Wu as Sunny and Nick Frost as Bajie

Name:  Daniel Wu as Sunny.jpg
Views: 527
Size:  93.9 KB
    Daniel Wu as Sunny

Name:  Emily Beecham as The Widow.jpg
Views: 1578
Size:  99.5 KB
    Emily Beecham as The Widow

Name:  Nick Frost as Bajie.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  98.3 KB
    Nick Frost as Bajie

Name:  Sarah Bolger as Jade.jpg
Views: 516
Size:  101.8 KB
    Sarah Bolger as Jade
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Like I said, I've signed off on an NDA until March

However, this happened last Sunday in Dublin, a week after the AMC set visit. I spent some extra time in Ireland for vacation, and just before I was about to come home, Daniel Wu invited me to join him and the INTO THE BADLANDS fight team for dim sum. It was an honor. Daniel is such a gentleman, and truly exemplifies wude.

Me with Daniel Wu, Stephen Fung, & Master Dee Dee Ku of INTO THE BADLANDS
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

From Daniel Wu

Daniel also invited me out for coffee after dim sum. It's so amusing to me as he is this major Chinese movie star, but when we get talking about Chinese martial arts, he's just like any other practitioner with his enthusiasm and earnestness.

November 18, 2016 Laura Sirikul
    Into the Badlands’ Daniel Wu on Sunny’s new journey this season

With the recent release of Into the Badlands: The Complete First Season on Blu-ray+Digital HD and DVD, we can finally prepare for this spring’s second season where we’ll find out just what happened to our heroes and villains. Filming the series in Dublin, Ireland, executive producer and star of the series Daniel Wu took a break to chat about Sunny’s journey from the first season, what to expect from season two, possible guest stars, Nick Frost, and how they plan on upping the martial arts.

Spoilers ahead if you haven’t seen the first season.

Into the Badlands tells the story of clipper/assassin Sunny (Wu) and his life living in the Badlands with his tyrannical baron, Quinn. With news of his lover’s pregnancy and meeting MK, a mysterious teenager with powers, Sunny becomes conflicted and stops at nothing to leave the Badlands and finally find peace from his past.

“Now that we’re doing Season Two. I look at season one as a backstory that sets up the whole premise of what the Badlands is and where they are,” Wu tells us. “In season two, we start to answer more questions that are raised in season one. It’s almost like a background story – extended pilot, where it sets up what the world is. Season two will really get delved into the character’s story. In season one, we get a good idea what rules are and the barons. What Quinn is and the ruler of the area is – the relationship between the characters. In season two, we go much deeper into that and their motivations.”

When talking to Wu about the upcoming season, he couldn’t seem to hold back his excitement. He tells us, “I think season two’s writing is amazing. I’m really happy with it. We’re here in Dublin, Ireland, filming this season as opposed to New Orleans. It will have this much more epic feel to it than we did last season. There is actually a journey element this season where we’re actually traveling through the land. Through the outlying territories back into the Badlands, you’ll see a whole different kind of landscape than what we saw last season. The characters are much deeper and much more interesting. The storylines are separated, but I think it kind of helps the show in a very interesting way. There are many subplots and many storylines that all converge at the end of the season.”

At the end of season one, MK is taken by the monks in yellow robes, Widow and her Butterflies escaped, and Sunny finally had the courage and strength to kill Quinn, the man who raised him.

“The reason why Sunny was so tentative throughout the season to really act against Quinn is because he was brainwashed into thinking that he couldn’t and that he owes his loyalty to him,” Wu explained. “For him, there was a whole struggle the first season because once he found Veil pregnant, it opened up this whole side of him that he never knew he had, because he finally created a life instead of taking a life. That caused a big change in him and that made everything that he was about. Then here comes along MK with this idea of Azra that both of them may be from and questions everything he knew that was a reality. That was all fake. Quinn set up the rules. Quinn set up everything. He thought he was following the right path, but when he realized Veil is pregnant and meeting MK, he realized maybe the world he’s in wasn’t the world that he wanted to be in. The big struggle throughout the whole season was can he do it? Can he make it out? Can he extricate himself out from the Badlands? From this system? It’s kind of like the Mafia. Once you get in, it’s really hard to get out. There are relationships that you build over time that are really hard to break. So his tentativeness to actually off Quinn was because of that. There are moments way before that that he could have done it, but he couldn’t bring himself to do it. He’s pushed to the final end when Quinn has basically turned on everyone. His paranoia has gotten to a point where it’s dangerous for everybody that Sunny may not survive this – that his family may not survive this. He had to take action. I think the real point of it all didn’t hit him until the end when he’s sitting on the River King’s boat chained up to the thing. I think that primal scream he lets out in the end – that frustration of ‘Why didn’t I act sooner?'”

With the death of Quinn and Sunny being taken prisoner by the River King, you can be sure our hero will rise to the challenge. Wu assures us that Sunny will be back, but will have experienced life outside of the Badlands. But the world in the Badlands is no longer the same. There will be war. There will be bloodshed. There will also be more barons from this world.

Wu revealed, “With Quinn’s apparent death, it’s caused a big uproar [in the Badlands]. Widow is coming to power. All the other barons are vying to get control of what Quinn has and off the Widow at the same time. The Widow has come to power by way of means not the normal process of baronship. Her path and struggles continue on. Sunny’s struggle is trying to get back into the Badlands – trying to find MK. He has no idea where MK went. Trying to find Veil.”

We last left MK being taken by mysterious monks, led by martial artist Cung Lee. Wu confirmed the return of Le, “You will see him much more. MK ends up with those people in the monastery there. He undergoes this whole training process. So Cung is a very important part of that. I think you’ll see more fights from him as well.”

But will we see any other possible cameos? There were previous rumors of a fellow martial artist and close friend of Wu, Jackie Chan joining the team. Wu immediately shut those rumors down. “The question that was posed to me was, ‘Would you like to have Jackie Chan?’ I said, ‘Of course, I’d love to have him do a cameo on the show, but he’s extremely busy at the moment.’ So we’ll see,” Wu shared. “He did say, when he did a promo viral video for us helping to promote the show, ‘I’m happy for you, but I’m not happy that I’m not involved.’ So, at some point, I will ask him if he wants to get involved.”

Wu did share about their newest cast member Nick Frost joining the team, “We got the introduction of a new character played by Nick Frost who plays Bajie. Sunny meets [him] in the first episode who unfortunately is stuck with him for the rest of the season. So you see their relationship build and this partnership between the two of them and how they’re helping each other.”

Frost plays Bajie, a schemer with questionable morals who finds himself allied with Sunny. Wu tells us, “With his character and the relationship between the two of us, there is more levity in the show. I think it was very grave and dark last season so it’s nice to have him involved and bring that element into the show. We are kind of a genre mashup anyways, so it’s nice to liven it up a little bit more with Nick’s character and what he is.”

But don’t expect the series to turn into a comedy. Wu promises that the dark elements will still be there. “The range will still be dark, but in those moments of darkness, you could have moments of levity as well. So it doesn’t feel so heavy on the viewer as well. I also like the chemistry between me and Nick Frost and how you are able to see a different side of Sunny. Instead of the stoic side of Sunny, you get to see him actually express himself.”

As for the martial arts, which was highly praised by critics and fans last season, we should expect the action choreography team to step up their game even higher. Huan-Chiu Ku (or as Wu refers to as Master Didi) returns as choreographer and action director for a few episodes with Stephen Fung taking on the role of director for two episodes. Martial arts choreographer Andy Chang, who has worked with Sammo Hung, signed on this season as action director for some episodes. So, expect some new stuff to be shown this season.

“There is going to be a lot more different elements this season,” said Wu. “We have an homage to Jackie Chan style fighting where there is a little bit of comedy involved, which you’ll see with the Nick Frost character. We have some cool stuff. We brought in a couple of parkour people. Parkour is really popular in England, France, and all over Europe here. So we brought in a bunch of martial artists who know parkour skills, so we will see a different style in terms of being able to do crazy acrobatic moves without any wirework. We just keep broadening the spectrum of how all things work. Also, Sunny’s journey now – in episode one, in almost every fight, he won, but in this season, his fighting as a sort of adversely to it. So it’s not so easy for him to take on twenty or forty guys like last season. He will seem more vulnerable, but equally badass.”

To relive the first season, Into the Badlands Blu-ray and DVD is available now from Anchor Bay Entertainment. The Blu-ray and DVD contain awesome bonus features including a look inside the Badlands, the characters, the martial arts, and digital comic. You can also stream it live through Amazon Prime Video and iTunes. You can also catch all out our reviews here.

Into the Badlands returns Spring 2017 on AMC.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Very COOL , Gene ! Still waiting to see you in a cameo role in one of these productions. (with sword of course).

Into the Badlands Season 2: 'The Widow' Official Teaser

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStriker View Post
    Very COOL , Gene ! Still waiting to see you in a cameo role in one of these productions. (with sword of course).
    I'm totally down with that. And the first film that does get me a cameo will get ample coverage in our publications. I'm not proud. I'd totally self-promote that way. Heck, INTO THE BADLANDS got me to Ireland, so I'll be returning the favor with lots of coverage.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Into the Badlands: 'The Heroines at Fight Camp' Behind the Scenes

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

INTO THE BADLANDS Marathon tomorrow

The first season was only 6 episodes so it's a short binge as TV goes.

Into the Badlands ‏@IntotheBadlands 24h 24 hours ago
    Start training for the #IntotheBadlands Marathon, coming at you Friday, December 30 at 5|4c on @AMC_TV.
    Friday, Dec 30

5:00PM
    Into the Badlands
    Season 1, Episode 1
    Into the Badlands TV14 (SVL)
    The Fort
    The Badlands' deadliest Clipper rescues a mysterious boy with a dark secret, but who may know the way out.

6:00PM
    Into the Badlands
    Season 1, Episode 2
    Into the Badlands TVMA (VL)
    Fist Like a Bullet
    Quinn tries to force Sunny to commit an unspeakable act, thereby testing Sunny's loyaltie

7:00PM
    Into the Badlands
    Season 1, Episode 3
    Into the Badlands TV14 (SVL)
    White Stork Spreads Wings
    Sunny begins training M.K.; Quinn seeks retribution against The Widow.

8:00PM
    Into the Badlands
    Season 1, Episode 4
    Into the Badlands TV14 (VL)
    Two Tigers Subdue Dragons
    Sunny and M.K. try to figure out how to control the boy's power; Quinn sets a dangerous parlay.

9:00PM
    Into the Badlands
    Season 1, Episode 5
    Snake Creeps Down
    Sunny secures his escape, and Quinn grows suspicious.

10:00PM
    Into the Badlands
    Season 1, Episode 6
    Hand of Five Poisons
    Sunny and M.K. fight to escape Quinn's grip; the Baron's enemies conspire to take him down.
    Hand of Five Poisons
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Daniel Wu cast on the Tomb Raider reboot

This is why I ttt-ed the Tomb Raider reboot thread on Monday. Daniel Wu told me that he probably can't make our KUNG FU TAI CHI 25TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL this year because he has committed to this project. (Get the hint? Warcraft)

‘Tomb Raider’ Reboot Adds ‘Into the Badlands’ Star Daniel Wu (EXCLUSIVE)
    Justin Kroll
    Film Reporter
    @krolljvar

MEDIAPUNCH/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
    JANUARY 11, 2017 | 11:34AM PT

Daniel Wu is set to join the reboot of WB/MGM/GK Films’ “Tomb Raider,” the latest adaptation of the popular video game, starring Alicia Vikander as the iconic character Lara Croft.

Warner Bros. recently announced the movie — from Norwegian director Roar Uthaug — will be released on March 16, 2018.

Wu will play Lu Ren, a ship captain who partners with Croft on a quest to find her father.

MGM joined the project in 2013, acquiring rights to the video game to develop the feature in partnership with Graham King’s GK Films. King, who obtained “Tomb Raider” in 2011 from Square Enix, will serve as producer.

Cassidy Lange is overseeing production for MGM and Niija Kuykendall is handling production for Warner Bros.

The original “Tomb Raider” video game was released in 1996 by London-based Eidos Interactive, which is now part of Square Enix. Square Enix released a reboot in 2013 with a younger, 21-year-old Croft being sent off on her first big adventure amid amped-up action and set pieces.

Paramount’s two films starring Angelina Jolie as the British archaeologist were released in 2001 and 2003, and grossed a combined $431 million worldwide.

Warner Bros. will co-produce the pic with MGM and GK Films.

Wu is the star of the martial arts series “Into the Badlands,” which returns to AMC for its second season this spring. He is repped by CAA, Leverage Management, and attorney P.J. Shapiro.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Into the Badlands Season 2: 'Justice, Redemption & Family' Official Trailer

Fight for justice. Fight for redemption. Fight for family. Don’t miss the Season 2 premiere on Sunday, March 19 at 10/9c on AMC.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips