Thread: Yik kam slt part 3 Release to the public

Yik kam slt part 3 Release to the public

1848年代詠春小練頭第三段(近身法,也是木人樁法)與歌訣
    1848 era Wck slt part three ( short strike art , This part is also the yik kam Wck woodern dummy set) with kuit

易金詠春:小練頭第三段歌訣
    YKSLT Part 3

Yb1敵強孤弱封喉手。
    Enemy is strong while I am weak, using seal throat hand
    Yb2拱手折力要均勻
    Double palm breaking the incoming force in an even way
    Yb3左外右肘徧身發。
    Left and right elbow issue with slant body
    Yb4右肘企肘護心旁
    Erect right elbow guard the heart area
    Yb5撕手能破長橋法。
    Tearing hands is for breaking the long bridge.
    Yb6耕手上下有陰陽
    Gang sau has yin yang within
    Yb7抽手鎖腿毒蛇舌。
    Withdraw hand , lock leg , poison snake tongue
    Yb8㩹搥連環剛柔用
    Concatenate stack punches strike in a hard and soft way

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EH5Ojh...=youtube_gdata
    Last edited by Hendrik; 07-23-2014 at 05:58 PM.

Currently we know it is very likely this part is based on fujian white crane and emei 12 zhuang's cloud set and wind set.

Watch the following feeding crane of Taiwan interview will see how the application of the move in this set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L25OZbEErM - Video Tube for YouTube - iPhone/iPad
    Last edited by Hendrik; 07-23-2014 at 09:00 PM.

The first move of this part,

Kuit says
    Yb1敵強孤弱封喉手。
    Enemy is strong while I am weak, using seal throat hand

This is where the term "sealing throat hand" is kept in the YKSLT.

Similar posture with PSWCK as in the attached photo provide by Jim Roselando
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sealing the throat is, of course, an equalizer strategy against a much stronger opponent. A speed strike designed for dire circumstances.

@Hendrik

You have made a number of claims here that you will have to substantiate or retract:

1. Prove that Shaolin "copied" the term Zhaoyang from White Crane and didn't just happen to use the same term although completely unrelated.

2. Prove that your Wing Chun use of the term Zhaoyang was "inherited" from White Cane and not copied or just coincidentally used in the same way as in Shaolin.

3. Explain the significance and function of the Zhaoyang hand in White Crane and how it is the same in your Wing Chun, not just in name and appearance.

4. Similar to point 2. Prove your Wing Chun inherited the crossed arm technique from Emei and didn't copy or coincidentally use it in the same way as Shaolin. Not just pictures and poems. Who taught what to whom, when and where?

5. Explain the application of the crossed arm technique in Shaolin and prove how it differs from the application of it in Emei and your Wing Chun.

If you are unable to do this, you need to take back your baseless claims or admit them as only your wishful thinking.

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...g-Shan-Shaolin

Those are your issues, do your own research, And no one needs your approval on anything.
    You are certainly free to speculate as you like, however, I have no interest in your imagination.

I certainly will delete this thread if this thread is going off topic like you try to take it.
    Start your own thread instead of try to mess up this one with your private agenda.

Btw, what is your real name, your sifu name , and your lineage? May be it is time for you to start your own thread to share about your own lineage.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    @Hendrik

You have made a number of claims here that you will have to substantiate or retract:

1. Prove that Shaolin "copied" the term Zhaoyang from White Crane and didn't just happen to use the same term although completely unrelated.

2. Prove that your Wing Chun use of the term Zhaoyang was "inherited" from White Cane and not copied or just coincidentally used in the same way as in Shaolin.

3. Explain the significance and function of the Zhaoyang hand in White Crane and how it is the same in your Wing Chun, not just in name and appearance.

4. Similar to point 2. Prove your Wing Chun inherited the crossed arm technique from Emei and didn't copy or coincidentally use it in the same way as Shaolin. Not just pictures and poems. Who taught what to whom, when and where?

5. Explain the application of the crossed arm technique in Shaolin and prove how it differs from the application of it in Emei and your Wing Chun.

If you are unable to do this, you need to take back your baseless claims or admit them as only your wishful thinking.

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...g-Shan-Shaolin
    Last edited by Hendrik; 07-23-2014 at 10:52 PM.

Those are your issues, do your own research, And no one needs your approval on anything.
    You are certainly free to speculate as you like, however, I have no interest in your imagination.
    Hes done his research, hes challenging your claims by asking for PROOF

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/proof

I certainly will delete this thread if this thread is going off topic like you try to take it.
    Youll delete it as soon as you get asked too may questions that you dont like

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Start your own thread instead of try to mess up this one with your private agenda.
    Hendrik this is a discussion forum. I think what you may be looking for is blogging software. You can start a blog over at WordPress. WordPress has a feature that involves turning on or off comments, and setting the need for approving comments before they are posted.

This seems to be more along the lines of what you desire in internet interaction. I think between your YouTube channel, and maybe a blog, you should have what you need to present your WCK family info to whoever is interested.

This forum, however, has a different purpose. It is not a blog for any one individual member. It is a discussion forum. Therefore I will kindly ask that you treat it as such, and not as a blog.