Thread: 7 Boats 6 Lakes of Wing Chun

7 Boats 6 Lakes of Wing Chun

Do you have what it takes to help little Yim Wing Chun navigate her boat to safety? Careful not to get caught by the evil Ching. If you succeed you will unravel the mystery of the 7 Boats and 6 Lakes theory of Wing Chun Kung Fu!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Bai Chi View Post
    Do you have what it takes to help little Yim Wing Chun navigate her boat to safety? Careful not to get caught by the evil Ching. If you succeed you will unravel the mystery of the 7 Boats and 6 Lakes theory of Wing Chun Kung Fu!
    Catch a taxi

LOL! Good diagram, interesting concept.

Took the time to work the puzzle. With a little perseverance I was able to cross over the lakes to get to the finish line for Little Wing Chun to save the day and crush all the myths revolving around the creation of the style. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Bai Chi View Post
    Have you forwarded this ancient and authentic document to Hendrick yet? I find it to be fascinating proof that early WC was influenced by English sailor's bare knuckle boxing and not just the red boat stuff. This can be seen from the use of English terms like "start". The reversed "R" is a typical Chinese confusion since Chinese characters are written from top to bottom and right to left. A similar reversal occurs in "Toys R Us" where most of the merchandise is produced in China. Good research!
    "No contaban con mi astucia!" --el Chapulin Colorado

http://www.vingtsunaz.com/
    www.nationalvt.com/

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStriker View Post
    Took the time to work the puzzle. With a little perseverance I was able to cross over the lakes to get to the finish line for Little Wing Chun to save the day and crush all the myths revolving around the creation of the style. Yay!
    Very good grasshopper. Now go and practice Siu Nim Tau backwards to release ancient frog power! With practice the secrect of October 3 1902 Wing Chun Model A engine will be revealed. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Grumblegeezer View Post
    Have you forwarded this ancient and authentic document to Hendrick yet? I find it to be fascinating proof that early WC was influenced by English sailor's bare knuckle boxing and not just the red boat stuff. This can be seen from the use of English terms like "start". The reversed "R" is a typical Chinese confusion since Chinese characters are written from top to bottom and right to left. A similar reversal occurs in "Toys R Us" where most of the merchandise is produced in China. Good research!
    Thank you! I have not yet formalized my October 3 1902 Model A engine theory or the secrets of the ancient Wing Chun frog power. As soon as I do Sergio and Hendrik will be the first to know. More to come.