Thread: Bruce Lee vs. Gary Elms

Hybrid View

Nice, thank you for those links. Never seen that before.

Was Bruce at Oyamas First event in the US? I cant recall. I know he made a couple of trips to NY. The one Gary Alexander Won. Also, is that not the one Counte Dante got disqualified from? Alexander said he knocked him out quick, yet he was disqualified? I wish someone had footage of that event and that fight.

By the way, I withdraw my previous comment except, he was still better than all of us, lol!

Has anyone heard of Muhammad Ali? Somebody told me he was a great fighter during Bruce's era and there is extensive fight footage of him, but it must be very rare, very secret. I can't even find what movies he was in. Did he have a black belt?
    "I'm a highly ranked officer of his tong. HE is the Dragon Head. our BOSS. our LEADER. the Mountain Lord." - hskwarrior

Don't know but I think he trained with Dillman for a small time.

Quote Originally Posted by pazman View Post
    Has anyone heard of Muhammad Ali? Somebody told me he was a great fighter during Bruce's era and there is extensive fight footage of him, but it must be very rare, very secret. I can't even find what movies he was in. Did he have a black belt?
    sometimes he went by the name of Cassius Clay.