Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chinese Army Breaking Demo

Chinese Army Breaking Demo

- 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

NO LIKE,

The bricks are too soft.

mickey

That's awesome.

Somebody should tell them that enemy militaries use firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    NO LIKE,

The bricks are too soft.

mickey
    yo diks too soft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolling Fists View Post
    That's awesome.

Somebody should tell them that enemy militaries use firearms.
    someone tell you take it up de ass.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    yo diks too soft.

someone tell you take it up de ass.
    Forgive me bawang. Obviously both your fathers are still serving in the military and I indirectly insulted your loving parents. You must be real proud of their breaking skills.

Honest mistake bro.

no problem man its ok. u lowered my self esteem so i fel very sad so i make angry and cry. but now im ok.
    i dont have two dads but my mom is very strong. she has many muscle and has beautiful mustache. sometimes she beat me for not being strong enough.

can i fuk your sister?

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

bawang,

I don't know what to say.

I don't know what to say to a man who is so poor that his idea of p@rn is a photograph of a fortune cookie surrounded by steel wool.

I don't know what to say to a man who has to use a magnifying glass and a tweezer to jak off.

I am at a loss.

bawang, you got me good.

mickey

This is why we should never go to war with China...

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post

I had just gotten over my irrational fear of the Chinese and here you go opening that wound up again!!!

*runs away
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I found that cool, regardless of whether they will use that in combat or not. It is good training for mental and physical toughness, and motivates me to work harder. I’m not so proud of my last break now;[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klof...e-kEx1JXUs9TcA

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post

Almost as good as Gangnam Style

Quote Originally Posted by -N- View Post
    Almost as good as Gangnam Style
    Yes, lets take an empirical evaluation, for the good of science; perhaps for the good of humanity:
    Korean Gangnam Style
    --—••—--•--—••—–-
    Its only a problem if there is a solution
    ⚓️

Quote Originally Posted by Pipefighter View Post
    Yes, lets take an empirical evaluation, for the good of science; perhaps for the good of humanity:
    Korean Gangnam Style
    Girl in the turquoise shorts has zero chi blockage.

About the only one in the first video that might be a worthy opponent is the girl at 2:25.

Quote Originally Posted by -N- View Post
    Girl in the turquoise shorts has zero chi blockage.

About the only one in the first video that might be a worthy opponent is the girl at 2:25.

I would take them all on at once.

For science of course.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

For science indeed

There are better places to post this, but I just can't resist ttt-ing this particular thread as it seems to have taken an oh-so-KFM turn into the absurd.

China’s latest military robot looks like a grotesque mutant, attracts the attention of cynical Japanese netizens
    Hayashi 'Fang' Hougi 2 days ago

This mutant robot was featured at the 2014 Beijing International Emergency Rescue Expo and was described by Chinese media as ‘eye-catching’. It certainly is that, but we wouldn’t say it is exactly pleasing to look at. As you can see, the robot looks like a bizarre combination between a mutated four-legged spider and the dried squid I am having with my end-of-summer beer.

The Chinese news outlet claims that this “mountain four-legged moving robot” is built to traverse rocky terrains. It is also capable of surveillance and–somewhat scarily, though as it’s a military robot perhaps expected–shooting. It is apparently also useful in situations where roads have been destroyed, such as at disaster scenes.

Despite the sturdy-looking exterior of the robot, however, Japanese netizens have expressed their doubts about the model, commenting: “This looks an awful lot like what our country has developed, doesn’t it? Or maybe China got to it first?” and, rather snidely, “Let’s hope it doesn’t explode.”

According to Chinese media, the robot weighs 130 kg (286 lbs) and can carry up to 50 kg (110 lbs). It can also climb slopes of up to 30 degrees.

What we found curious about the robot was that its maximum speed is 6km/h (3mph) on flat surfaces and it can only run for two hours at a time before needing to refuel. That basically means that it moves a little slower than I can walk (or a lot slower if I’m walking to a sale at the mall), yet needs to be refueled every 12km. But if this robot is supposed go into mountainous terrains where humans cannot traverse, who is going to be around to top up its fuel tank?

Just for reference DARPA’s WildCat military robot can reach a speed of nearly 50 mph over rough terrains. I think we have a clear winner here.
    But can it dance?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart