Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

Threaded View

Nice try!

This article from Hong Kong martial art community got nothing to do with me.
    Evidentally you can't even read Chinese.

I have never say I got the Wck origin.
    By evidence I present that

a part of Wck 1848 version exist today has been Verified by different experts of both emei 12 zhuang and fujian white crane with photos and signature in writing.

Nice attemp trying to set me up with Ipman lineage to have friction for your benifit. Too bad no one will fell into this trap.

Reality speak , what do you offer ? What can you offer to wcners? Upto now only "Zero in constructive and positive " but negative keep twisting to smear and spread false information due to your jealousy you don't have what I own

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fong View Post
    Jealous on what ?? YOu enjoy your dreaming world. Spreading in Asia by using different names to spread, and talk to yourself with different accounts. No evidence, no proof, just you talk to yourself you got the wck origin. No emei NO ONE DOING WCK. Here, you also doing the same ways. Please also see how HK martial arts community f@@k you up in newspaper.

香港頭條日報

勝負都是過眼雲煙
    2014/4/11 上午 10:43:10
    網誌分類: 生活

最近我在內地跟幾位武術名家交流,他們都說:「你們的詠春拳,發展不錯!但這拳種,只在南方有人識,到了北 方,很多人聞所未聞!」我聽後內心有跟他辯論的衝動,但最後打消念頭。突然記起電影《一代宗師》裏,飾演葉 問的梁朝偉在戲裏說的一段話:「人家說,武學千年,勝負都是過眼雲煙。功夫可以分南北,國家又豈能分南北? 我們不在意是一招一式,你們在意是整個武林,而我就是整個世界!」我心想:「修文者為求明理不論古今,練武 者追尋實用不分南北。」於是我說:「我們詠春拳,雖在北方剛起步,但現今已傳遍世界!」

詠春拳由葉問宗師南傳發展,短短數十年間,以驚人速度發展。在詠春拳派的支流裏,葉問系統的成績更是一枝獨 秀。在這趨勢下,確實有很多投機取巧的功夫騙子,搵個輩份高的師傅,先去交幾百元,學幾個月,然後過冷河, 返屋企睇YouTube學齊其他套路,就掛牌收學生!或跟十個、八個師傅學過後,話自己取各家之長。練功夫 是不能心存坑、蒙、拐、騙、偷,教學更不可以只顧自己「刮龍」,過到海就是神仙,誤人誤己。

沒恩怨,沒是非,就不是武林!最近我在YouTube看到有位外籍中國人話,要為詠春拳尋根解碼,在網上自 拍視頻說葉問的詠春功夫,是「半桶水不齊全」,是到香港先抄這個、學那個,才修成正果。我認為,他沒確實證 據。

據我所知,這位外籍人士最早亦是葉問詠春拳的傳人,近年才拜另一支流門下。我有責任去調查,對自己對讀者有 個交代。

我早年曾拜訪多條支流的詠春派前輩,我見過葉問佛山的最早期弟子郭富、倫佳師傅,亦拜訪過吳仲素祖師的後人 ,還聽了許多老前輩說有關葉、阮、姚三雄的故事。

經分析後,關於問公的謠傳,便知是以訛傳訛。但不招人妒是庸才,前人已蓋棺定論又何需妄加評說,懂得欣賞別 人,才能顯出包容之量,覺得自己不足,才是成功的開始。
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-02-2014 at 07:06 AM.