Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Blah blah blah............ technology..... blah blah blah............. emei.......... blah blah blah.......... snake.......... blah blah blah......... 2014 formulae...... blah blah blah 58 videos about the same thing........... it goes on and on and on

If you so truly believe in what you do, form a School and teach people......... bore people face to face!!!!

You just hate me since I told you TST demo is not internal art by Chinese internal art standard in this forum.

So, I can understand that you love to keep post non sense on things you are clueless. Just try to get me
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-01-2014 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -N- View Post
    But also helpful to train so it can be used under pressure.

Those who race everyday doesn't see pressure but race

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    No one will take you as Duma$s if you don't post.
    Post or not, there is no difference for you ...

Hendrik,

The term is actually "Dumbas$" ... can you at least get that right Dumbas$!!!

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

You just hate me since I told you TST demo is not internal art by Chinese internal art standard in this forum.
    There are plenty of other reasons for him to hate you beside that. For example, you suggested he was a Dumas$ [sic] on another thread.

What exactly is the Chinese internal art standard? Or is is something that changes depending on whom you are arguing with?

At least TST had a legit demo.

All you have is a bunch of signatures of people no one but you gives a F about, photos of people stuffing their faces in a food court or sitting on the floor comparing notes, and photos of a few people standing in funny stances with their hands crossed. And several hours of unconvincing and extremely boring video of you waving your arms around.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    There are plenty of other reasons for him to hate you beside that. For example, you suggested he was a Dumas$ [sic] on another thread.

What exactly is the Chinese internal art standard? Or is is something that changes depending on whom you are arguing with?

At least TST had a legit demo.

All you have is a bunch of signatures of people no one but you gives a F about, photos of people stuffing their faces in a food court or sitting on the floor comparing notes, and photos of a few people standing in funny stances with their hands crossed. And several hours of unconvincing and extremely boring video of you waving your arms around.
    Thanks Andrew.......... you summed that up nicely

So, I can understand that you love to keep post non sense on things you are clueless. Just try to get me
    Hate no, pity perhaps.

TST invited all comers to try him out as opposed to you that will train only with "people that agree with the 1850 method"......... your words

I rest my case....... idiot

Everything said is false unless you have a dead guy give his signature! Priceless.

Well, apparently what I've understood above is correct, since that conversation has come to a quick halt.

Everything you personally post carries your signature, Hendrik. Thanks for being honest about your dishonesty!

Are the people in the world fool? His OrMei CULT dream hit stone in the west, and also hit stone in the East as well. The same game was being played around in every place in the world with DIFFERENT NAMES.

He has a lot of different names in China forum. He also has a lot of different names in this forum and facebook. Sometimes, he talk to himself with other names to promote his cult. Really what for ? Why spending so much time on it ? Not for money, not for reputation ? Really for waht ?

Name:  10609363_10203632719316679_239745093_n.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  69.3 KBName:  10637597_10203632719276678_508115839_n.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  80.5 KBName:  10637889_10203632719356680_3959835_n.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  70.1 KBName:  10654093_10203632719236677_370363367_n.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  97.7 KBName:  10656151_10203632719196676_80250329_n.jpg
Size:  88.7 KB

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...88#post1275988

Today, this f***ing fake buddhist said openly he is loyal to his sifu and his lineage only. Why he spent time on Sifu Wayne Yung and SCWC for few years and said bai See to SCWC Mun for stealing SCWC stuff, then quit SCWC Mun and publish announcement no relationship with SCWC any more. He also said he can steal Lee Kong White Crane in one night. He is totally loyal to his sifu only, and why he need to do all that ?

Today we can see his real face, a MuLam mouse. A guy stealing knowledge from others improperly and share to the public, how do we think about this guy and the knowledge he provided. More, he violate a lot of wck history and put his stuff to wck and make his wck and promote to the world. Trying to replace the existing wck market. He had also told sifu Wayne Yung wck in us is billion us$ business.

Fake buddhist, I just mentioned why you have all the original document and set of Ban Chung Zhen Dan Kam Wck, and Ban chung Cho's family and Yik's family they don't have them. Is it curious ?

However, the people here read clearly what you said you developed your wck. More, people here see how much you add to your wck. Every day, you are in the west and in the east using different names, Chinese and English to convince people believing you. Actually what benefits you can gain because you said you are not for money, for reputation, for ... Everyday, you are blamed here, but you still keep on repeating the same things to convince people. Both East and West people object you a lot, and don't think you are the ONLY GUY to take over YipMan and other wck lineages.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fong View Post
    Sometimes, he talk to himself with other names to promote his cult.
    Well, his training partner is also a wall in an empty house. He interacts with its force.

Fake buddhist, I just mentioned why you have all the original document and set of Ban Chung Zhen Dan Kam Wck, and Ban chung Cho's family and Yik's family they don't have them. Is it curious ?

However, the people here read clearly what you said you developed your wck. More, people here see how much you add to your wck. Every day, you are in the west and in the east using different names, Chinese and English to convince people believing you. Actually what benefits you can gain because you said you are not for money, for reputation, for ... Everyday, you are blamed here, but you still keep on repeating the same things to convince people. Both East and West people object you a lot, and don't think you are the ONLY GUY to take over YipMan and other wck lineages.

Lol.

You just can't take it when more and more and more wcners don't go your way.

Are the people in the world fool? His OrMei CULT dream hit stone in the west, and also hit stone in the East as well. The same game was being played around in every place in the world with DIFFERENT NAMES.

He has a lot of different names in China forum. He also has a lot of different names in this forum and facebook. Sometimes, he talk to himself with other names to promote his cult. Really what for ? Why spending so much time on it ? Not for money, not for reputation ? Really for waht ?

Name:  10609363_10203632719316679_239745093_n.jpg
Size:  69.3 KBName:  10637597_10203632719276678_508115839_n.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  80.5 KBName:  10637889_10203632719356680_3959835_n.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  70.1 KBName:  10654093_10203632719236677_370363367_n.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  97.7 KBName:  10656151_10203632719196676_80250329_n.jpg
Size:  88.7 KB

Too bad the information is spreading in Asia too.

You just jealous! Lol

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...88#post1275988

Today, this f***ing fake buddhist said openly he is loyal to his sifu and his lineage only. Why he spent time on Sifu Wayne Yung and SCWC for few years and said bai See to SCWC Mun for stealing SCWC stuff, then quit SCWC Mun and publish announcement no relationship with SCWC any more. He also said he can steal Lee Kong White Crane in one night. He is totally loyal to his sifu only, and why he need to do all that ?

Today we can see his real face, a MuLam mouse. A guy stealing knowledge from others improperly and share to the public, how do we think about this guy and the knowledge he provided. More, he violate a lot of wck history and put his stuff to wck and make his wck and promote to the world. Trying to replace the existing wck market. He had also told sifu Wayne Yung wck in us is billion us$ business.

KPM is right.
    The more you smear me and make false accusation on me, you are just do me a favour of free publicity and advertisement.

Thanks!