Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fong View Post
    http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...88#post1275988

Today, this f***ing fake buddhist said openly he is loyal to his sifu and his lineage only. Why he spent time on Sifu Wayne Yung and SCWC for few years and said bai See to SCWC Mun for stealing SCWC stuff, then quit SCWC Mun and publish announcement no relationship with SCWC any more. He also said he can steal Lee Kong White Crane in one night. He is totally loyal to his sifu only, and why he need to do all that ?

Today we can see his real face, a MuLam mouse. A guy stealing knowledge from others improperly and share to the public, how do we think about this guy and the knowledge he provided. More, he violate a lot of wck history and put his stuff to wck and make his wck and promote to the world. Trying to replace the existing wck market. He had also told sifu Wayne Yung wck in us is billion us$ business.
    From Sifu Wayne Yung Facebook posting:

BaiSee, Loyalty, MoDak, Ethics, Morality... Family rules ....

In Traditional Kung Fu families, BaiSee is a very important to a practitioner to become a disciple of a family. In his whole life, only the BaisSee sifu is his exclusive sifu for his whole life. He need loyalty to the family and pay hard to learn the complete system of the family, then carry forward to the next generation. The length will be last for his rest of the whole life. As a sifu, he will pass the whole system to the disciple. Besides learning the skills, disciples also need to learn what a MoDak, Martial Arts ethics & morality are. That's the important pats of the traditional kung fu culture. Individual families they have their individual cultures based on their yearly development. Being disciples need to learn the culture of what their family as well.

Today, kung fu practitioners should be educated what the traditional kung fu culture is. What they need to follow, as they learn the arts. However, some people not paying too much effort on learning, and try to make a discipleship relation to take advantages from the families. Really, how much they understand the arts of the families they make baisee to a sifu there, and become just a collector only.

Some of them wearing a research robe trying to dig something out from some low profile families, and represent them bringing them out to the public. How much do they know why the lineage keeping low profile, not opening up ? Does it intrude the privacy of individual lineages ? Really, the term "Research", what really means ? In What ways ? Doing research means they can do whatever they like to explore IN ANY MEANS to get information IMPROPERLY? Will it hurt those lineages and destroying the individual lineage duties ? For what ? Then makes their own interpretation to show to the public. For their individual benefits or any other HIDDEN means ? It makes no difference like stealing in a improper way. Those people they are not the real researchers, what they behave just like what called MuLamLoShe( A mouse in Martial Arts Community).

Can this type of behaviours exist on the today martial arts researchers ? What the information they get in improper ways, are they good to the martial arts community ?

Finally, RCHS, what type of Chinese characters being used in the Ancient China? When the Simplied characters introduced today commonly used in China? Are there any SI units introduced in 19th century?

Gm Fu , the present gate keeper of emei 12 zhuang , high light the lines within the yik kam slt kuen kuit which is identified by him from emei 12 zhuang, he signed and date it.

I know many jealous of it because they can no longer claim their Wck lineage is the original and the deepest.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    I know many jealous of it because they can no longer claim their Wck lineage is the original and the deepest.
    There you go again, saying that those lineages that don't share your ideas are shallow and not the original Wing Chun!

But you have just admitted that you developed your own "Wck technology" (!!!) and that is what your Emei guy recognized!

You took Emei ideas from books and videos, since you've never learned the style with a real person, and implanted those ideas into your own Wing Chun, had it shown to an Emei guy and are now proud of yourself that he recognized it. Then you claim it to be the historical connection to the Emei mother art of Wing Chun.

You are beyond absurd!

Jealous???

Jealous of a guy who most regards at best as a "nut job" and a "whacko" who writes and films himself but never train and who has no students! Nope not one bit jealous of you Hendrik although I suspect that you are somewhat jealous of the others here on this forum because they can put things into words better than you, make more sense than you and jealous because these people do by training not writing all over the web and filming themselves talking on Youtube!

No little Hendrik. You protest too much ... It's you who are truly jealous because you lack the one thing you so desperately seek ..... acceptance!

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Gm Fu , the present gate keeper of emei 12 zhuang , high light the lines within the yik kam slt kuen kuit which is identified by him from emei 12 zhuang, he signed and date it.

hahah.... I got a lot of signatures from football stars on the balls and t-shirts. I can say what ever I want on the signature. I think the signature there, the agreement with his daughter to marry with your son. Or, he borrowed money from you. The same approach you applied to the lunch photo of Lee Kong. Haha... You are really living in your cult dream.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    There you go again, saying that those lineages that don't share your ideas are shallow and not the original Wing Chun!

But you have just admitted that you developed your own "Wck technology" (!!!) and that is what your Emei guy recognized!

You took Emei ideas from books and videos, since you've never learned the style with a real person, and implanted those ideas into your own Wing Chun, had it shown to an Emei guy and are now proud of yourself that he recognized it. Then you claim it to be the historical connection to the Emei mother art of Wing Chun.

You are beyond absurd!
    At least, I know he also took from SCWC Sifu Wayne Yung. He requested bai see, taking the SCWC stuff, then leaving, making public announcement quitting SCWC, makeing announcement to his people he discovered and find somethings himself, sharing to the public, gaining his reputation, --> Grandmaster(Creator) of his WCK.

Today, he use 1848, avoiding 1850. He represented SCWC saying a lot here, but today, never mentioning that. hahaha.... He knows people knowing that and trying to avoid. However, fact is fact, what he done is what he done. He can dream he never did, but really he did. haha

Sure he has no other sifu, only loyal to his wck sifu. Then we should know how he learnt others, by himself, opening discussion to steal, then make them to other face becoming his and showing to the public.
    Last edited by Daniel Fong; 09-01-2014 at 11:54 PM.

Hand-on-**** Wrote:

The more you smear me and make false accusation on me, you are just do me a favour of free publicity and advertisement.
    No, no, no little Hendrik. No.

No one here has to attempt to "smear" you or make "false accusations". No. Sorry.

You do a good enough job yourself of smearing yourself every single time you press a keyboard button!

It has been explained to you over and over and over that you are your own worst enemy Hendrik but still you just don't get it.

You are not to be smeared, accused, or vilified. No Hendrick this is not the right way you should be treated on this forum. You deserve better than that. You deserve to be seen for what you are and what you bring to the discussion.

You deserve better than to be "smeared" and "accused" ... far better!

You deserve to be pitied. For people to feel sorry for your loneliness. You deserve us to feel sorry for your constant need for some form of recognition and validation by the wider Martial Arts community.

You tried your best to "smear" me, to "accuse me" ... I refer to your totally incorrect assumption that I had no training in White Crane and or Wing Chun (see my reply:

Post No 34#

To answer your entirely incorrect assertions regarding my involvement within Wing Chun & White Crane.

Some Facts:

1/. Wayne Yung is involved within the study of Wing Chun Kuen to me and we co-work together in regard to White Crane. The appreciation certificate you posted is based upon this on-going work and co-operation.

2/. This has been undertaken since June of 2013. One of my students/Friends has been to Hong Kong to train directly with Sifu Yung.

3/. I am also involved in learning Snake Crane Wing Chun and have certification in the techniques Wing Chun of Ip Man, Sum Nung/Yuen Kay Shan Mainland Lineage certified November 13th 2013.

4/. I am the only Western Representative and teacher for the China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Tao & Jinfeng White Crane Research Institute China proper.

5/. I am the Australian the National Director of the International Wushu Sanda Federation registered in Europe, and Master Yung is the Vice-President of IWSF.

So having stated where I am coming from, can you please list your Qualification to be able to talk on behalf of Chinese Fujian White Crane, Yongchun White Crane and Emei??? I'm betting you can't thus exposing that in fact 99.9% of what you write is unmitigated Bulls@#t!

Put up or shut up Hendrik!
    Facts stated and questioned asked which you never answered right up to this very day!

Yes Hendrik, I feel sorry for you. I truly pity you. I see you for the poor, lonely unimportant person you truly are and I feel sad for you.

And I truly think that whenever you post in the future and I am sure you will as you can't help yourself and your sickness ... That all here should simply acknowledge your pain, your suffering and feel sorry for you, giving you the pity you so truthfully deserve.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Too bad the information is spreading in Asia too.

You just jealous! Lol
    Jealous on what ?? YOu enjoy your dreaming world. Spreading in Asia by using different names to spread, and talk to yourself with different accounts. No evidence, no proof, just you talk to yourself you got the wck origin. No emei NO ONE DOING WCK. Here, you also doing the same ways. Please also see how HK martial arts community f@@k you up in newspaper.

香港頭條日報

勝負都是過眼雲煙
    2014/4/11 上午 10:43:10
    網誌分類: 生活

最近我在內地跟幾位武術名家交流,他們都說:「你們的詠春拳,發展不錯!但這拳種,只在南方有人識,到了北 方,很多人聞所未聞!」我聽後內心有跟他辯論的衝動,但最後打消念頭。突然記起電影《一代宗師》裏,飾演葉 問的梁朝偉在戲裏說的一段話:「人家說,武學千年,勝負都是過眼雲煙。功夫可以分南北,國家又豈能分南北? 我們不在意是一招一式,你們在意是整個武林,而我就是整個世界!」我心想:「修文者為求明理不論古今,練武 者追尋實用不分南北。」於是我說:「我們詠春拳,雖在北方剛起步,但現今已傳遍世界!」

詠春拳由葉問宗師南傳發展,短短數十年間,以驚人速度發展。在詠春拳派的支流裏,葉問系統的成績更是一枝獨 秀。在這趨勢下,確實有很多投機取巧的功夫騙子,搵個輩份高的師傅,先去交幾百元,學幾個月,然後過冷河, 返屋企睇YouTube學齊其他套路,就掛牌收學生!或跟十個、八個師傅學過後,話自己取各家之長。練功夫 是不能心存坑、蒙、拐、騙、偷,教學更不可以只顧自己「刮龍」,過到海就是神仙,誤人誤己。

沒恩怨,沒是非,就不是武林!最近我在YouTube看到有位外籍中國人話,要為詠春拳尋根解碼,在網上自 拍視頻說葉問的詠春功夫,是「半桶水不齊全」,是到香港先抄這個、學那個,才修成正果。我認為,他沒確實證 據。

據我所知,這位外籍人士最早亦是葉問詠春拳的傳人,近年才拜另一支流門下。我有責任去調查,對自己對讀者有 個交代。

我早年曾拜訪多條支流的詠春派前輩,我見過葉問佛山的最早期弟子郭富、倫佳師傅,亦拜訪過吳仲素祖師的後人 ,還聽了許多老前輩說有關葉、阮、姚三雄的故事。

經分析後,關於問公的謠傳,便知是以訛傳訛。但不招人妒是庸才,前人已蓋棺定論又何需妄加評說,懂得欣賞別 人,才能顯出包容之量,覺得自己不足,才是成功的開始。
    Last edited by Daniel Fong; 09-02-2014 at 12:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hendrik:

What you are trying to do here (integrate "Emei 12 Zhuang" into the WC system) was exactly what I tried to do many years ago (integrate "SC leg skill" into the Taiji system). In the beginning, I though I did the Taiji system a great favor. Later on, I found out not only Taiji guys won't appreciate my effort, they even hate me big time with attitude as "go do your SC and leave Taiji along". I soon gave up that Taiji and SC integration idea, shut my mouth, and just keep everything for myself.

I find something very similar in your situation here. I didn't want to fight against the whole Taiji community. I don't think you want to fight against the whole WC community either.

Confucius made a great point in the following 2 statements:

- "人不知而不慍, 不亦君子乎? - If people don't appreciate your idea and if you won't let that to bother you, you are a true gentleman."
    - "道不行, 乘桴浮于海 - If my way is not accepted, I'll just float myself in the ocean and leave people along."

The online discussion can be like "drug addiction", when you post something, if

- nobody responds, you may feel lonely and being ignored.
    - people respond, they may drag you into argument and raise your blood pressure.

Everyday, you either feel lonely or feel angry. It's a lose-lose situation and not good for your health. Sometime, the more that you post, the more trouble that you may get yourself into. People can always find something to disagree no matter what you may say. If you like to argue, that will be great. If you don't, what's the point?
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 09-02-2014 at 01:36 AM.
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

Nice try!

This article from Hong Kong martial art community got nothing to do with me.
    Evidentally you can't even read Chinese.

I have never say I got the Wck origin.
    By evidence I present that

a part of Wck 1848 version exist today has been Verified by different experts of both emei 12 zhuang and fujian white crane with photos and signature in writing.

Nice attemp trying to set me up with Ipman lineage to have friction for your benifit. Too bad no one will fell into this trap.

Reality speak , what do you offer ? What can you offer to wcners? Upto now only "Zero in constructive and positive " but negative keep twisting to smear and spread false information due to your jealousy you don't have what I own

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fong View Post
    Jealous on what ?? YOu enjoy your dreaming world. Spreading in Asia by using different names to spread, and talk to yourself with different accounts. No evidence, no proof, just you talk to yourself you got the wck origin. No emei NO ONE DOING WCK. Here, you also doing the same ways. Please also see how HK martial arts community f@@k you up in newspaper.

香港頭條日報

勝負都是過眼雲煙
    2014/4/11 上午 10:43:10
    網誌分類: 生活

最近我在內地跟幾位武術名家交流,他們都說:「你們的詠春拳,發展不錯!但這拳種,只在南方有人識,到了北 方,很多人聞所未聞!」我聽後內心有跟他辯論的衝動,但最後打消念頭。突然記起電影《一代宗師》裏,飾演葉 問的梁朝偉在戲裏說的一段話:「人家說,武學千年,勝負都是過眼雲煙。功夫可以分南北,國家又豈能分南北? 我們不在意是一招一式,你們在意是整個武林,而我就是整個世界!」我心想:「修文者為求明理不論古今,練武 者追尋實用不分南北。」於是我說:「我們詠春拳,雖在北方剛起步,但現今已傳遍世界!」

詠春拳由葉問宗師南傳發展,短短數十年間,以驚人速度發展。在詠春拳派的支流裏,葉問系統的成績更是一枝獨 秀。在這趨勢下,確實有很多投機取巧的功夫騙子,搵個輩份高的師傅,先去交幾百元,學幾個月,然後過冷河, 返屋企睇YouTube學齊其他套路,就掛牌收學生!或跟十個、八個師傅學過後,話自己取各家之長。練功夫 是不能心存坑、蒙、拐、騙、偷,教學更不可以只顧自己「刮龍」,過到海就是神仙,誤人誤己。

沒恩怨,沒是非,就不是武林!最近我在YouTube看到有位外籍中國人話,要為詠春拳尋根解碼,在網上自 拍視頻說葉問的詠春功夫,是「半桶水不齊全」,是到香港先抄這個、學那個,才修成正果。我認為,他沒確實證 據。

據我所知,這位外籍人士最早亦是葉問詠春拳的傳人,近年才拜另一支流門下。我有責任去調查,對自己對讀者有 個交代。

我早年曾拜訪多條支流的詠春派前輩,我見過葉問佛山的最早期弟子郭富、倫佳師傅,亦拜訪過吳仲素祖師的後人 ,還聽了許多老前輩說有關葉、阮、姚三雄的故事。

經分析後,關於問公的謠傳,便知是以訛傳訛。但不招人妒是庸才,前人已蓋棺定論又何需妄加評說,懂得欣賞別 人,才能顯出包容之量,覺得自己不足,才是成功的開始。
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-02-2014 at 07:06 AM.

John,

Thanks!

What you are trying to do here (integrate "Emei 12 Zhuang" into the WC system) was exactly what I tried to do many years ago (integrate "SC leg skill" into the Taiji system).

Nope.
    I don't do what you do.
    My Wck 1848 original engine is emei 12 zhuang. As it is.

In the beginning, I though I did the Taiji system a great favor. Later on, I found out not only Taiji guys won't appreciate my effort, they even hate me big time with attitude as "go do your SC and leave Taiji along". I soon gave up that Taiji and SC integration idea, shut my mouth, and just keep everything for myself.

I don't do anyone a favor. I just report what is the facts.

I find something very similar in your situation here. I didn't want to fight against the whole Taiji community. I don't think you want to fight against the whole WC community either.

I don't fight with anyone. I present the facts. Anyone can believe what they want and WC community doesn't fight against me. One just need to expect some people will against anything due to thier own reason which got nothing to do with the facts.

Confucius made a great point in the following 2 statements:

- "人不知而不慍, 不亦君子乎? - If people don't appreciate your idea and if you won't let that to bother you, you are a true gentleman."
    - "道不行, 乘桴浮于海 - If my way is not accepted, I'll just float myself in the ocean and leave people along."

The online discussion can be like "drug addiction", when you post something, if

- nobody responds, you may feel lonely and being ignored.
    - people respond, they may drag you into argument and raise your blood pressure.

Thanks!

Everyday, you either feel lonely or feel angry. It's a lose-lose situation and not good for your health. Sometime, the more that you post, the more trouble that you may get yourself into. People can always find something to disagree no matter what you may say. If you like to argue, that will be great. If you don't, what's the point?

I don't feel lonely, in fact, the reality is in this year alone 2014.
    The Wck 1848 basic six core element and seven bows has spread to almost a thousand wcners formally. They study it because it benifit their Wck , no money involve, no fame involve but something truely help to improve ones Wck. It is still continous to spread.

Wcners deserve to know the facts and to be benifit by the Wck 1848 ancestors teaching. No one claim to have original Wck, oldest Wck, ....ect certainly not me.

it is just some jealous people who has nothing to offer but trying to get upper hand to push their " olderst original" lineage don't like facts being share to the Wck and Chinese martial art community.

One needs to tell the world what is the facts. That is a duty of a wcner also.

Thanks and appreciate for your kind words!

Ps. The following photo is an evidence of more and more people are awaken everyday.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-02-2014 at 07:31 AM.

I am still waiting for that museum address , you know what I am talking about .

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post

You are beyond absurd!

You are just trying to twisting anything you can to support your Song San Shaolin Wing Chun theory. Lol

I don't have to took anything from Emei or implanted anything at all.

Look at this photo
    Even the following kuit which is not from me , but from a grandmaster from Cho family , an inheritance of other lineages which is independent from me , has Emei related writing signature in it.

So, There are multiple data from different sources converge, it is emei 12 zhuang By evidence in writing , you like it or not.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-02-2014 at 07:04 AM.

You are not even a wcner but using this forum trying to promote yourself .

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    No, no, no little Hendrik. No.

No one here has to attempt to "smear" you or make "false accusations". No. Sorry.

You do a good enough job yourself of smearing yourself every single time you press a keyboard button!

It has been explained to you over and over and over that you are your own worst enemy Hendrik but still you just don't get it.

You are not to be smeared, accused, or vilified. No Hendrick this is not the right way you should be treated on this forum. You deserve better than that. You deserve to be seen for what you are and what you bring to the discussion.

You deserve better than to be "smeared" and "accused" ... far better!

You deserve to be pitied. For people to feel sorry for your loneliness. You deserve us to feel sorry for your constant need for some form of recognition and validation by the wider Martial Arts community.

You tried your best to "smear" me, to "accuse me" ... I refer to your totally incorrect assumption that I had no training in White Crane and or Wing Chun (see my reply:

Facts stated and questioned asked which you never answered right up to this very day!

Yes Hendrik, I feel sorry for you. I truly pity you. I see you for the poor, lonely unimportant person you truly are and I feel sad for you.

And I truly think that whenever you post in the future and I am sure you will as you can't help yourself and your sickness ... That all here should simply acknowledge your pain, your suffering and feel sorry for you, giving you the pity you so truthfully deserve.

You are just trying to twisting anything you can to support your Song San Shaolin Wing Chun theory. Lol
    What theory do you imagine I have? I said they are completely unrelated! (Talk about twisting!)

They are completely unrelated yet contain similarities which demonstrates that similarity means absolutely nothing without answering the essential historical questions. So far, that's all you have, and you can't prove it's not the same case.

And twisting? I quoted you in full, word for word. You admitted you made up your own Wing Chun.
    Last edited by LFJ; 09-02-2014 at 07:39 AM.