Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    You post it after my post
    You mean after you asked me to? That's how questions and answers work. Wish you could learn that!

WSLVT?
    Depends on who the sifu in wslvt was/is. These lineage games...!!

Also- kuen kuit begins to have meaning when clear hands on guidance and explanation is there.

WCK is WCK--- whatever that means.

Wing chun communications can be useless as lately in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    WSLVT?
    Depends on who the sifu in wslvt was/is. These lineage games...!!
    Exactly. A useless diversion with no consequence to the topic at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Not a problem!

It still contains the claim that you developed your own "Wck technology". What am I twisting?

So what do I mean?

So what do I mean?
    You tell me.

You tell me.

Read the full paragraph

You said an Emei guy looked at the "Wck technology" you developed and recognized similarities in Emei.

You view this as a win for your claim that Emei is a mother art of Wing Chun, but you just admitted you developed it yourself!

This is not research and has nothing to do with real Wing Chun. You engineered your own answer. And from what? You said you've never learned Emei with a real person. So you must have gotten it from books and videos. You, sir, are a fraud.

You said an Emei guy looked at the "Wck technology" you developed and recognized similarities in Emei.

You view this as a win for your claim that Emei is a mother art of Wing Chun, but you just admitted you developed it yourself!

This is not research and has nothing to do with real Wing Chun. You engineered your own answer. And from what? You said you've never learned Emei with a real person. So you must have gotten it from books and videos. You, sir, are a fraud.
    You are correct about Hendrik!

See below...

Originally posted by Daniel Fong
    New post. This time from Cho Gar Wing Chun.

《班中正旦金曹家詠春公告》

鑒於近日在網上,Hendrik Santo 未經曹家曹德勝公後人認可,公然在網上以“易金詠春傳人及曹家詠春後人自居”,並對曹家所傳拳 法胡亂釋意, 更編造曹家歷史,無視曹家和易家的後人,此等行為、甚為可卑,有違武德。

經本派查證,Hendrik Santo實非易金或曹家傳人。其所言所述關於正旦金/易金祖師或曹德勝曹公家的歷史或拳理都與事實不同,若因聽信其言而導致誤學誤用,一切後果則與 本派無關。

由於正旦金曹家詠春拳、歷來只內傳,並不向外界公開,一向比較低調,為了尊重曹家意願,所以對 其所言拳理之 謬誤,不作任何公開批審。

如對曹家詠春拳法及歷史有興趣者,可直接與本派中國海外掌門宗師-古財華師傅。古財華師傅盡得曹賢安公晚年傾囊相授唯一衣缽傳人,並獲中國曹家曹德勝公之孫曹柏 倫師傅、唯一 承認授權的海外班中正旦金曹家詠春代表。

特此公告!

*** Solemn Statement ***

“Ban Chung Zheng Dan Kam Cho Ga Wing Chun Announcement Bulletin”

Recently Mr. (Hendrik Santo) has been posting about Zheng Dan Kam (Yik Kam) and Cho family arts, without the recognition of the Cho Family, openly on the Internet.

He has led the public to believe that he himself is "Yik Kam Wing Chun’s successor and Cho Ga Wing Chun’s only inheritor". He has presented wrong information concerning the Ban Chung Wing Chun system, irresponsibly fabricating the Cho family history whilst ignoring the presence of Cho family descendants. Such behavior is considered rude and not in line with Martial Art ethics.

After verification by the Cho family, we feel the need to inform the public that Mr. Hendrik Santo is neither related to nor does he have any relationship with the Cho family successors. All he has said about Zheng Dan Kam (Yik Kam), Cho Dak Sing, Cho family history or Cho family martial art theory are far from the truth. If anyone wishes to practice or listen to any of Mr. Hendrik Santo’s teachings, that’s all well and good but it has nothing to do with Ban Chung Zheng Dan Kam Cho Ga Wing Chun .

As over the years Ban Chung Zheng Dan Kam Cho Ga Wing Chun has only been inherited privately and passed down in a traditional way, there is not much exposed to the public. All theory and teaching of our kung fu is for students only. Therefore we ask for understanding and respect from the public as to why we are such a mystery. However, if anyone is interested to know more about the history of Wing Chun of the Cho Family you can directly meet up with our Master – Grand Master Ku Choi Wah.

GM Ku was the sole inheritor of Great Grand Master Cho Yin On (in his later years) and later Master Ku was authorized by Cho Dak Sing’s grandson, Cho Bak Lin(曹柏伦), as the overseas Master and Ban Chung Zhen Dan Kam Cho Ga Wing Chun representative. The Cho Family has therefore recognized Master Ku.

Notice to all public!

Short Jin can be tested without sparing.
    But also helpful to train so it can be used under pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by kentchang View Post
    You are correct about Hendrik!

See below...

A public notice to all Chinese Martial art community.

As in traditional Chinese martial art custom,

Any posted on my position are false and misleading without my late sifu GM Cho Hung Choy or my Late Sigung Cho On Signature.

No one can address my position beside my late Sifu and late Sigung.
    No one can deny my position in Yik kam Wck transmission beside my sifu and sigung.

In fact, I don't subject to any grandmaster or great grandmaster beside my late sifu and sigung. These grandmaster and grandmasters might be their own grandmaster or great grandmaster but has nothing todo with me.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-01-2014 at 02:37 PM.

A public notice to all Chinese Martial art community.

As in traditional Chinese martial art custom,

Any posted on my position are false and misleading without my late sifu GM Cho Hung Choy or my Late Sigung Cho On Signature.
    Now it needs to be a dead guys signature............. how convenient!!

No one can address my position beside my late Sifu and late Sigung.
    No one can deny my position in Yik kam Wck transmission beside my sifu and sigung.
    No one cares.......... no one.......... zip.......... nadda........... zero
    Dont confuse people laughing at you "theories" and people being interested in your lineage........ they arent the same thing

In fact, I don't subject to any grandmaster or great grandmaster beside my late sifu and sigung. These grandmaster and grandmasters might be their own grandmaster or great grandmaster but has nothing todo with me.
    And seeing as they have the "true undiluted knowledge" and that you are their successor that makes you.............. the All knowing WC Pr0phet!!

Its all very convenient isnt it Sifu 2014!!!

Great sharing!

Technology is technology. It has its place otherwise it is not invented
    Blah blah blah............ technology..... blah blah blah............. emei.......... blah blah blah.......... snake.......... blah blah blah......... 2014 formulae...... blah blah blah 58 videos about the same thing........... it goes on and on and on

If you so truly believe in what you do, form a School and teach people......... bore people face to face!!!!

Blog Entries
    Hendrik:

Do you develop your "short Jin" by hitting on heavy bag, wall bag, or any other striking target?
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

No one will take you as Duma$s if you don't post.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Now it needs to be a dead guys signature............. how convenient!!

No one cares.......... no one.......... zip.......... nadda........... zero
    Dont confuse people laughing at you "theories" and people being interested in your lineage........ they arent the same thing

And seeing as they have the "true undiluted knowledge" and that you are their successor that makes you.............. the All knowing WC Pr0phet!!

Its all very convenient isnt it Sifu 2014!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    Hendrik:

Do you develop your "short Jin" by hitting on heavy bag, wall bag, or any other striking target?
    Sure, Heavy bag , wall bag,... All are good testing tool.

Don't Wck test Jin with woodern dummy?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-01-2014 at 03:58 PM.