Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

Hendrik,

"Same posting same thoughts. Just a broken record playing same broken tune"
    How funny that you stated this.

This is you exactly , Crane & Emei over and over and over:

Starting to see a Pattern yet Hendrik:

By the way I am waiting for you "proof" of training in White Crane and Emei?

Please oblige!

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

How difficult to go study with Sergio and judge by facts , instead of all the speculation yet knowing not what the technology is about?

A technology is similar to iPhone. One doesn't need expert to prove it. Those who has it use it.
    Man you are full of it!

Look at what you wrote above Hendrik!

First you state that one should go and study with Sergio to end the so-called "speculation" on the "technology" and then you state that one doesn't need an "expert" to prove it and that it is similar to an Iphone ... F@#k me!

Tell me this Hendrik, who in White Crane, Emei and Wing Chun you have "studied" with recently in order to end the "speculation" of not knowing what your "technology" is about?

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    John ,

Do you suppose to train "尺勁 long Jin" first before you can train "寸勁 short Jin"? ----------

Nope.
    A proper power generation can deliver both.

Allow me to quote someone's translation work here. What's your opinion on this?

而內功較深的人,爆發力較強的內家拳拳師,對於氣力勁的運用,則是舍遠而求近,棄尺而得寸的,其目的就是在 最短距離中,爆發出最大的沖貫拌氣勁來。-------

This is showing the person who wrote is clueless on the force generation type.

Those who can handle short can handle long Jin.

The bottom line should be integrated Jin and local Jin. Not long or short Jin. One develop Jin and keeping fine tune its issuing with different distance. Instead of having to train in long and short. The advance the person the better they can handle all range. As it says,

Far use fist, close use elbow, body contact use shoulder,
    There is no boundary and fix shape.

我們知道,發放氣力勁距離愈短,到達打擊目標的速度也就愈快,對方的防禦和變化的難度也就愈大,所以內經拳 要追求寸勁,也正是因為這個道理。------

This Guy
    Talk about hit instead of Jin.
    He talks about explosive Jin doesn't know about the implode Jin which is the key of internal art. So, he doesn't know.

但是要在最短的距離間,發出最大的氣力勁來,卻不是一件容易做到的事情,需要經過長久的鍛煉能夠得來。所以 初學的明勁功夫,得到的只是明尺勁,而不是寸勁,尺勁階段,還屬於僵滯之剛勁,而不屬於柔中之剛勁,等練到 柔如繩之系,漢如冰之清的寸勁時,方為柔中之剛。-----

Because he doesn't know and never develop it. He switches into philosophy. And woo woo.

不給對方添勁,發力冷脆快,化力柔小綿軟,但無論是尺勁還是寸勁,都需要逐步掌握和運用好,神、意、氣、力 、勁的同一時發放,使氣體、液體、固體三者在一瞬間能夠配合無隙,發揮出整體最大的功夫來。------

He is talking nonsense here. Because he doesn't know exactly what it is and how to develop it. This type of article is usual in Chinese magazine. Everyone wants to look like top guy, but infact it is clueless .

Inch Jin, short Jin, or fast Jin, is just about how fluent or quick one is able to evoke power as needed. That simple. At high speed situation, one needs only one well develop Jin. No time to waste.

Thus, the three range or three penetration of Wck needs only an engine which cover all. Where one can even do it at sleep. No one has time to think in real life.
    That article was written by He Jinbo's teacher Xie Pieqi from the Yin Style Baguazhang. It was translated by Eric C. I just cut and paste it from another forum discussion because I do believe that one need to learn

- 明勁 (long Jin),
    - 暗勁 (short Jin),
    - 化勁 (invisible Jin)

and in that order.

"Xie Pieqi (1920–2003) was the 4th generation lineage holder of Yin Style Baguazhang (YSB).[1] He was succeeded in the art by his student, He Jinbao."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xie_Peiqi

I don't know him but his student He Jinbao has very good reputation.

You may not agree with his comment. But I just can't agree with the words that you have used on him.

- This is showing the person who wrote is clueless on the force generation type.
    - He talks about explosive Jin doesn't know about the implode Jin which is the key of internal art. So, he doesn't know.
    - Because he doesn't know and never develop it. He switches into philosophy. And woo woo.
    - He is talking nonsense here. Because he doesn't know exactly what it is and how to develop it. This type of article is usual in Chinese magazine. Everyone wants to look like top guy, but infact it is clueless .
    - And try to speculated the rest on what he does not know about Jin or force line type.

On his comment, you have used

- 2 "clueless",
    - 1 "nonsense",
    - 5 "he doesn't know".

IMO, it's perfect OK to say that you disagree with his comment. But to use those words on someone may be just a bit too much. I hope you don't mind me to point this out for you.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 08-30-2014 at 07:45 PM.
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

That article was written by He Jinbo's teacher Xie Pieqi from the Yin Style Baguazhang. It was translated by Eric C. I just cut and paste it from another forum discussion because I do believe that one need to learn

- 明勁 (long Jin),
    - 暗勁 (short Jin),
    - 化勁 (invisible Jin)

and in that order.

John,

We are discussing science of Jin here. So no need to address the name. No need to cause issue with people because face involve.

Plenty of articles talk about these three type of Jin but how many really know it?

Your translation of

- 明勁 (long Jin),
    - 暗勁 (short Jin),
    - 化勁 (invisible Jin)

Is incorrect.

The proper translation is

Explicit Visual able Jin instead of long Jin,
    Invidual able Jin instead of short Jin.
    Transform Jin instead of invisible Jin.

It is not the long Jin, short Jin, and invisible Jin as in your translation.

"Xie Pieqi (1920–2003) was the 4th generation lineage holder of Yin Style Baguazhang (YSB).[1] He was succeeded in the art by his student, He Jinbao."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xie_Peiqi

I don't know him but his student He Jinbao has very good reputation.

When we look at science we look at does it make sense. Instead of other things.

You may not agree with his comment. But I just can't agree with the words that you have used on him.

- This is showing the person who wrote is clueless on the force generation type.
    - He talks about explosive Jin doesn't know about the implode Jin which is the key of internal art. So, he doesn't know.
    - Because he doesn't know and never develop it. He switches into philosophy. And woo woo.
    - He is talking nonsense here. Because he doesn't know exactly what it is and how to develop it. This type of article is usual in Chinese magazine. Everyone wants to look like top guy, but infact it is clueless .
    - And try to speculated the rest on what he does not know about Jin or force line type.

On his comment, you have used

- 2 "clueless",
    - 1 "nonsense",
    - 5 "he doesn't know".

IMO, it's perfect OK to say that you disagree with his comment. But to use those words on someone may be just a bit too much. I hope you don't mind me to point this out for you.

Don't ask me if you don't want my direct answer.

My comment is based on the facts of the article. I don't know who is he and careless to know about who is he because it is Strickly about science of Jin. Similar to an MD or engineer, one speak in professional.

Now you making it as a personal attack by me when obviously the writer no matter who they are is clueless on the topic he try to be expert .

So, don't ask me, since you cannot take reality on what it is, instead of become defensive of who is it.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 08-30-2014 at 08:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    I asked your opinion on that article. You can say, "I disagree with that article and my reason is this and that". You don't need to use terms such as:

- "clueless",
    - "nonsense",
    - "he doesn't know".

IMO, those terms may make the online discussion very difficult.
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    I asked your opinion on that article. You can say, "I disagree with that article and my reason is this and that". You don't need to use terms such as:

- "clueless",
    - "nonsense",
    - "he doesn't know".

IMO, those terms may make the online discussion very difficult.

That is my opinion on the article. This is a forum, I am free to express myself isn't it?
    It is nonsense by facts, why can I say it straight?

If I were you, I would ask to know about why is it nonsense and discuss technical, instead of get defensive. So, that shows you don't want technical discussion but approval on your expert. Thus, we are different type of people with different objective.

Hendrik, caught out once again ........

Ha! You have been asked countless times for a direct answer and never yet given one!!!

Okay Hendrik, I'll put what you wrote above to the test, lets see if we can get a "direct answer" shall we:

Direct Question Number 1/. First you state that one should go and study with Sergio to end the so-called "speculation" on the "technology" and then you state that one doesn't need an "expert" to prove it and that it is similar to an Iphone . Don't you feel this is a massive contradiction???

Direct Question Number 2/. Hendrik, who in White Crane, Emei and Wing Chun you have "studied" with recently in order to end the "speculation" of not knowing what your "technology" is about?

Direct Question Number 3/. In what way have you been directly exposed to White Crane & Emei?

Direct Question Number 4/. Do you train with others in Wing Chun Kuen or do you train by yourself?

Direct Question Number 5/. Do you cross hands with anyone as part of your training or is your training purely theoretical?

Hendrik wrote:

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Also, I have found out people doesn't want me to be in Wck circle, because they want to promote their oldest and most original lineage and their top grandmasters title.
    No, it's mostly because we'd like to weed out the bullsh!t. You just admitted you created your own Wing Chun based on some styles you have never trained in, yet you are claiming it to be the real original Wing Chun! GTFO!

No one owe to educate you.

You don't want to know about it from what others have presented in details is you choice.

It is that ")

i've also developed my own technology

it make wck works and stuffs also.... and its better than yours and i have signature of everyone i know saying that

Btw,

I am free to choose my religion and my life as I like. So, it is none of others business.

Also, I have found out people doesn't want me to be in Wck circle, because they want to promote their oldest and most original lineage and their top grandmasters title.

And they see me sharing information to the west , ie. Sifu Sergio and many many others in USA and Europe as blocking their fame and money making dream.
    1. you never stop your promoting your ykwc and your wck, and means that you lied and cheated Sifu Wayne Yung to take his SCWC stuff. You had your plan to steal, bi see, take the scwc stuff, then not bi see, then announce publicly that you don't have any relationship with scwc. Do you have any buddha moral? A fake buddhist. A liar, no ethics

2. People know who Sergio is, you go to him, what benefit you gain from him, of course people know

3. In China today, no people like your emei because how can they believe a Indo person from US to say he hold the ancient kuen kuit and snt form of yik kam, even yik Kam family in China today they don't have the original one.

4. Who, in the internet to promote their oldest lineage ? Who pass all what your claim oldest info of ykwc to Sergio ? Sure Sergio will make a lot of money, if your plan is success. It will be a really big big big money. How much you can share LATERON, of course not today ? Or you like people to call you grandmaster of your ykwc, or your forumla 2014 wck, or your non sense not pratical wck theories in the FUTURE wck history?

5. Please count how many people watching your videos ? Please go to count how many people watching Sergio videos ? Come out and see how the world is. Don't stay at home with your keyboard all the time and think about your all the right theories. World is different, not only emei, white crane, ykwc...

6. Think about how much you stole from Sifu Wayne Yung as you stayed with him, Also, think about how much you really gain from him.

6. As what you said above, you admit you spent few years staying with Sifu Wayne Yung to steal scwc stuff, your email date 17 Feb above and your posting above showing you are a liar, a fake buddhist, a no moduk peson, a wu lum mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fong View Post
    1. you never stop your promoting your ykwc and your wck, and means that you lied and cheated Sifu Wayne Yung to take his SCWC stuff. You had your plan to steal, bi see, take the scwc stuff, then not bi see, then announce publicly that you don't have any relationship with scwc. Do you have any buddha moral? A fake buddhist. A liar, no ethics

2. People know who Sergio is, you go to him, what benefit you gain from him, of course people know

3. In China today, no people like your emei because how can they believe a Indo person from US to say he hold the ancient kuen kuit and snt form of yik kam, even yik Kam family in China today they don't have the original one.

4. Who, in the internet to promote their oldest lineage ? Who pass all what your claim oldest info of ykwc to Sergio ? Sure Sergio will make a lot of money, if your plan is success. It will be a really big big big money. How much you can share LATERON, of course not today ? Or you like people to call you grandmaster of your ykwc, or your forumla 2014 wck, or your non sense not pratical wck theories in the FUTURE wck history?

5. Please count how many people watching your videos ? Please go to count how many people watching Sergio videos ? Come out and see how the world is. Don't stay at home with your keyboard all the time and think about your all the right theories. World is different, not only emei, white crane, ykwc...

6. Think about how much you stole from Sifu Wayne Yung as you stayed with him, Also, think about how much you really gain from him.

6. As what you said above, you admit you spent few years staying with Sifu Wayne Yung to steal scwc stuff, your email date 17 Feb above and your posting above showing you are a liar, a fake buddhist, a no moduk peson, a wu lum mouse.

YKWCK is as it written with 1848 red boat era kuen kuit and letter of transmission from my late sifu
    YKWCK is based on emei 12 zhuang and white crane fujian.

With all the respect to others, but thanks no thanks I don't need their stuffs , YKWCK is sufficient internal art.

Btw. I don't have school, I don't have title, I don't sell anything. It is free information to wcners who likes to know what is the facts.

3. Who are you? Make a utube to share with us. Until then, you are just a fake internet character who playing politics.

4. I don't recall spend years with others to steal others stuffs, that never happen. I do recalled spend years educate others and some took credit on my ideas and written article but twisting around saying I steal from them. Without even take a good look at what do they have to offer at all.

It is simple deal, look at my utubes and their utubes. Reality speak for itself.

Who cares what a million common people says?
    The emei 12 zhuang gate keeper willing to endorse in writing and signature in public. Btw, the gate keeper of emei is in china and thus, your assumption is only yours

You sound like a racist who discriminate the western wcners. What kind of screw up logic is that?
    We all from the west have to kowtow to you because you are Chinese and only you know the original? And we in the west cannot have anything because you don't have? Get real if you lost your stuffs, doesn't mean the west have to go down with you.

See, this is exactly what it is, you can't take it when the west have the facts. That is why all these smearing and politics in this forum.

2. People know who Sergio is, you go to him, what benefit you gain from him, of course people know.

4. Who, in the internet to promote their oldest lineage ? Who pass all what your claim oldest info of ykwc to Sergio ? Sure Sergio will make a lot of money, if your plan is success. It will be a really big big big money. How much you can share LATERON, of course not today ?

Or you like people to call you grandmaster of your ykwc, or your forumla 2014 wck, or your non sense not pratical wck theories in the FUTURE wck history?

I am free to share authentic Wck information with anyone , Sergio or many many western wcners for free. No money or title involve. But solid bring the 1848 version Wck to the west. Many wcners in this forum can witness my sharing with them.

Sergio is free to use the information as he likes by his decision. If the yik kam information is not solidly support by facts will Sergio goes to emei and visit fujian white crane experts ? Sergio doesn't have to baisee to me, doesn't have to pay me.

All your posts above are just racist and jealousy . You can't take it when the west know the facts. You can't take it when you don't have what wcners in the west have. Your agenda is to be the grandmaster with the oldest lineage ; and now with the information spreading in the west, you know your dream is broken and that is what happen.

Do you have in one second to care for the Wck ancestors and the future wcners so that they are in good shape? Incidentally no! You just keep thinking if I made money or title because money and famous are what you want.

While , for me, I careless on money and fame ,It is by the wcners, of the wcners, for the wcners. So, take your dirty minded away. That doesn't apply to me.
    That is why I isolate myself from your minded type of people.

Finally,

Formulae 2014 is an extraction of SNT to develop the Wck Jin, it tells the ancestors technology in a scientific way. It will take wcners one further step since the Wck west has the process now. You don't have it and cannot keep up with the western wcners That is your lost .
    Last edited by Hendrik; 08-31-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Welcome to the KugfuForums Chun Ki ! Lol, I did enjoy watching the vid. Good structure, definitely good flow.

Sergio Iadarola with Indo boys continue

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fong View Post

4. Who, in the internet to promote their oldest lineage ? Who pass all what your claim oldest info of ykwc to Sergio ? Sure Sergio will make a lot of money, if your plan is success. It will be a really big big big money.
    The Indo - Sergio connections continue:

part 1: Story begins with Indo Kenneth Lin's male wing chun meets female wing chun flopped. In his next release, was the most secret black flag - 5 flags wing chun, then continues the many other revision/his-story... Somewhere in all the revisions, Sergio is blinded by new seminar material.

part 2: Hendrik's western 2014 wing chun meets eastern wing chun as the most original of 2014 after many stories. In this Indo-Sergio sequel, Sergio is now the westerner cowboy to save Indo boy's 2014 wing chun version.

Both Hendrik and Kenneth claim to have the original wing chun but they keep adding stuff/stories. This is a common practice in Indonesia martial arts.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStriker View Post
    Welcome to the KugfuForums Chun Ki ! Lol, I did enjoy watching the vid. Good structure, definitely good flow.
    thanks man! yeah that was some great force flow and more.