Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

Hendrik, you feel lonely at home, and like people to argue with you, then you don't feel lonely and getting excited. However, I don't have time to deal with you. Don't say too much on me or any some other bad things related to me. You expected you got my SCWC stuff, then you can enjoy those and share to the world. hahaha... However, don't say OPENLY anything related or reflected on me.

Hendrik, the truth is that, few years ago, you came to me, stay with me, work with me, digging my SCWC out, now, those you get it, but you hurt my mun by your fxxking public announcement. Robert and Jack, you still remember this. However, this fxxking buddhist still think what he did is right. Do I promote my SCWC here or there ? but people here please find how you talke SCWC here, in SEA, Taiwan, China... He like to promote SCWC, not me. How much he said in the PAST FEW YEARS. Today, I am still quiet, low profile and busy on my job, my family. how about you? every day, just emei, emei emei emi... Do you have home? family ? wife ? kids ? Are you sick ? I don't have time to play this game with you because you are lonely guy, staying home with your ipad keyboard, a sick guy.

NO xx not doing wck!! Over 4 million wck practioners they are not doing wck, even including all our ancestors. In the world, only you know emei and wck, not others. hahaha.... Who is your emei teacher, who is your wck teacher, who is your white crane teacher, who is all your kung fu teacher.

Wayne,

You are amazing.

Did I mentioned your name , your Mun, or SCWC at all in my post you cite?

With all respect,

Whatever your deal with Sergio or your Mun or Ku , Please do not drag me into it.

I have made announcement in this forum and Facebook Wck group months ago that I isolate myself from your information.

So,

Please keep me out from you, your mun, your personal meeting with others, and your information.

I don't want to get involve with your issue.

Thanks and appreciate!

Ps.

Please make sure that others not sending me the following type of message. I am really not interested in your view about me.

"Wayne keeps tagging me his politics untagged myself many times. Same posting same thoughts. Just a broken record playing same broken tune"

Quote Originally Posted by ccwayne View Post
    (Part 1/2)

Someone just posted this link to me in Facebook, and really you are not a true buddhist, all the time telling lies. you always makes your own story to fit your agenda.

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...89#post1276189

Do I approach Sergio ? You may see all my conversation with Sergio were started by Sergio. The FULL conversations are still keeping in my box. The truth is Sergio approaching me. haha... As robert asked me to make use of Sergio, I rejected immediately because I know and I heard Sergio a lot in the past.

Master Ku is my good friend. Last year, both you and him are my good friends, but you always makes troubles to him in South East Asia after you met him in Singapore in 2000 As Ku came to HK last year April time, I tried to resolved their conflicts in Kowloon Part for 4 hours. Ku agreed they can be friend again, providing he doen't make any rumours, troubles to them. You agreed, but after a month, you started the war again to them. I believe people in this forum seeing that. 2 months ago, Ku came to HK again, and this time, we talked about the traitor of his lineage and my lineage. As he said someone from HK make them conflict, will it be truth ? hahaha... Who make conflict with me ? Who make conflict with Ku? No need to repeat too much. You are really lying a lot.

We should clearly see how this fxxking fake buddhist making his own stories on his emei, on me, on SCWC, on Ku, on Ban Chun wck, on YipMan, on....... and saying good on his ykwc because emei is embeded. More, $$$$$$....

Does he have the right to make a public announcement on our Mun because he wasn't my Mun people formally. Non sense. He like to step down SCWC and going to his YKWC with his own angenda, after getting SCWC stuff.

Please recall all these (Part2/2 following), those some he had deleted in his created thread after being caught that he was lying a lot. I cannot find a real buddhist like to saying too much on some unrealistic, not proof stories.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-06-2014 at 02:32 AM.

Hi hendrik, who have you taught this new skill too?

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    Hendrik, Again .........
    So since he's not answering the direct questions, can we have a go at them on his behalf?

Direct Question Number 1/. First you state that one should go and study with Sergio to end the so-called "speculation" on the "technology" and then you state that one doesn't need an "expert" to prove it and that it is similar to an Iphone . Don't you feel this is a massive contradiction???
    Of course not. Sergio is obviously one of the foremost wing chun historians. You can tell by his numerous YouTube videos all over the world where he interviews people and explains what is really going on in the background of all the wing chun development and politics. So getting his opinion that I am an expert is absolutely essential. And yes, the snake engine technology is so simple that anyone watching my YouTube videos will instantly comprehend the fluid power of the snake because snakes control the whole animal kingdom by their fluid movement.

Direct Question Number 2/. Hendrik, who in White Crane, Emei and Wing Chun you have "studied" with recently in order to end the "speculation" of not knowing what your "technology" is about?
    Hey. This is a trick question. You guys know I studied with Yik Kam because I already taught you all the 'Yik Kam transform". And Yik Kam had all of that intuitive white crane and snake stuff.

Direct Question Number 3/. In what way have you been directly exposed to White Crane & Emei?
    What you mean directly exposed? Have nobody ever gone to zoo?

Direct Question Number 4/. Do you train with others in Wing Chun Kuen or do you train by yourself?
    Of course I train with others. All of you have seen my videos. So I train with you. Sometimes I invite people who hold me in awe to appear on these videos with me. So I train with them too.

Direct Question Number 5/. Do you cross hands with anyone as part of your training or is your training purely theoretical?
    What kind of stupid question? Of course I cross hands. Didn't you see Marvin, who appeared on 3 of my YouTube videos, training with me? What you kind of crazy? You go visit sifu Sergio, he will help you see.

Hendrik wrote:
    In fact, when this person found out Sergio intended to study the yik kam SLT 1848, his reaction toward me is " if Sergio want your 1848 SLT, then he will not be interested on mine any more"

Hey Hendrik, Sergio has been doing his research all based on hearsay stories . Both Robert Chu and you wanted Sergio badly ...wonder why?

Sifu Wayne Yung clearly rejected Sergio in his post. So, Hendrik ...can you see it now?

Do I approach Sergio ? You may see all my conversation with Sergio were started by Sergio. The FULL conversations are still keeping in my box. The truth is Sergio approaching me. haha... As robert asked me to make use of Sergio, I rejected immediately because I know and I heard Sergio a lot in the past.

Can you explain what's the 3rd level of 9 the Omei Qi Gong?

Originally posted by Daniel Fong
    Today, Grandmaster Ku is 75, and he always travel around Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and China. Still very active to promote Ban Chung Wck.

Accoding to what Hendrik said, 1980, he was 20., today he should be 54. However, he all the time work with his PC on internet seeking and teaching only, no travelling around.

We know he was over 230 pounds in 2000 as he met Grandmaster Ku in Singapore. However, from his videos and pictures, he looks skinny, 150 pounds today. What's wrong ? Emei effect to make him having a snake body ! He had mentioned to maintain a snake body. Does he get sick in the last 14 years ?

1. Hendrik claim he reach the 3rd level of 9 the emei qi gong.
    2. he claim he got the authentic ykwc from his sifu Cho Hung Choi.
    3. he claim his formulae 2014 is most advanced.
    4. he claim he know emei, mean only he knows the real wck
    5. he claim Cho's family no real ykwc, also no emei, not wck, only his from Cho Hung Choi is real.
    6. he claim his discovery on 7 bows.

Hendrik should be very superior in his yk wck because he reach certain level of emie 9 level qi gong. He is younger and taller as compared with Grandmaster Ku. Both from ykwc, one from non-Cho family, and one from Cho family. A suggestion is good on their Kong Sau to see, American ykwc good or Cho's family Ban Chung ykwc good. Hendrik,please take a trip to Malaysia to see Grandmaster Ku again and see who is beter

My reply to these political smearing false accusation Originally posted by Daniel Fong. A person full of his own agenda.

1. Hendrik claim he reach the 3rd level of 9 the emei qi gong. -------

Incorrect.

2. he claim he got the authentic ykwc from his sifu Cho Hung Choi. ------

Never happen. YKWCK is YKWCK no such thing as authentic.

3. he claim his formulae 2014 is most advanced. ------

Never happen

4. he claim he know emei, mean only he knows the real wck --------

Never happen

5. he claim Cho's family no real ykwc, also no emei, not wck, only his from Cho Hung Choi is real. ------

Never happen

6. he claim his discovery on 7 bows. ------

Never happen
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-07-2014 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    My reply to these political smearing false accusation Originally posted by Daniel Fong. A person full of his own agenda.

1. Hendrik claim he reach the 3rd level of 9 the emei qi gong. -------

Incorrect.

2. he claim he got the authentic ykwc from his sifu Cho Hung Choi. ------

Never happen. YKWCK is YKWCK no such thing as authentic.

3. he claim his formulae 2014 is most advanced. ------

Never happen

4. he claim he know emei, mean only he knows the real wck --------

Never happen

5. he claim Cho's family no real ykwc, also no emei, not wck, only his from Cho Hung Choi is real. ------

Never happen

6. he claim his discovery on 7 bows. ------

Never happen
    7. Hendrik do more than talk talk talk... blah blah blah

Never happen

hendrik gets all his "research" from chinese wikipedia. if u put his secret texts on google it goes back to the chinese blogs he copy pasted from.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Hendrik, Again .........

Direct Question Number 1/. First you state that one should go and study with Sergio to end the so-called "speculation" on the "technology" and then you state that one doesn't need an "expert" to prove it and that it is similar to an Iphone . Don't you feel this is a massive contradiction???

Direct Question Number 2/. Hendrik, who in White Crane, Emei and Wing Chun you have "studied" with recently in order to end the "speculation" of not knowing what your "technology" is about?

Direct Question Number 3/. In what way have you been directly exposed to White Crane & Emei?

Direct Question Number 4/. Do you train with others in Wing Chun Kuen or do you train by yourself?

Direct Question Number 5/. Do you cross hands with anyone as part of your training or is your training purely theoretical?

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Daniella Fong & Ron Gonadian

You guys are funny. The more you babble the more you expose how Ku & Wayne are not being honest.

Please answer these questions?

Daniella Fong wrote:

We know he was over 230 pounds in 2000 as he met Grandmaster Ku in Singapore.

My reply:

Wait a minute? A few months ago Ku deny that Hendrik visited and helped him in 2000. Tisk Tisk....

My question is... Why is the story changing now? Here is Ku's FB post denying any contact with Hendrik.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...51145874927196

Ron Gonadian wrote:

Hendrik, who in White Crane, Emei and Wing Chun you have "studied" with recently in order to end the "speculation" of not knowing what your "technology" is about? In what way have you been directly exposed to White Crane & Emei?

My reply:

My question to you is... Have you asked these same questions to Wayne? Certainly you must have otherwise you would be a hypocrite. Wayne published more than a dozen articles on Sae Hok's relationship to Emei & Fujian. Certainly Wayne must have studied with someone from Emei or Fujian before publishing his articles??? The below articles were all published by Wayne Yung. All discuss Sae Hok and Emei/Fujian.

http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/ccw...-boatwcke-book

http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/ccwayne/scwc-red boatwingchunfingermoonscwcykwaa

http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/ccw...ykwaa-22229730

http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/ccw...ystemscwcykwaa

http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/ccw...ystemscwcykwaa

http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/ccw...orfoescwcykwaa

http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/ccw...-past-practice

http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/ccw...heartscwcykwaa

http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/ccw...unerascwcykwaa

http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/ccw...gchunscwcykwaa

http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/ccw...gchunscwcykwaa

Bottom line is this!

Hendrik feels Wing Chun is a fusion of Emei & Fujian. Wayne & Ron also believe this. They proudly display certificates stating White Crane was "one" of the parent systems of Wing Chun. Wayne writes about Wing Chun's relationship to Emei etc... Essentially, you agree with us but just want to argue for the fun of it. Pretty sad.

Maybe you need to stop focusing on Hendrik and do a little looking closer to home. Looks like Wayne isn't even a member of the Sae Hok family since 2011. Read his own disrespectful letter to Law Sifu.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...type=1&theater

This was also recently posted on a Hong Kong Martial Arts forum by another pupil of Law Sifu.

https://m.facebook.com/waikeung.mok....44812792358779

莫偉強師傅托我協助他回應

資料取自他的Facebook

Waikeung Mok 新增了 2 張相片。
    9月4日 15:05 ·

各位好友,早幾曰的fb事件'令到大家擔心'故今曰在此澄清有関幾点:
    一翁國榮在2oo9年在科大文化交流時·大部份演繹由本人負責·翁只負責演繹如何最是最差詠春,如何被外藉 嘉賓捽倒在地幾次·不學無術剩吹牛的結果是怎樣·在此多謝翁的無私演繹,讓學員知道剩口講詠春是冇用的'而 當曰亦不是翁的所謂詠春會成立'只是文化交流演繹,有不少武林同道及嘉賓在場錄影,各位亦可向 科大求證。
    二翁國榮做賊喊賊'2o11年7月3日翁电郵我文件'要求幫手唱衰羅昭榮師父'本人有感雖與羅昭榮師竟見有 不同,脱離師徒関係就算'始於有恩於本人,翁有何資格教訓本人'將本人在fb發佈文件登於其fb內'話本人 不尊師重道'但反觀其2o11文件'辱罵羅昭榮師父可恥'泊碼頭'挑撥我'四處打聽(翁)的(同人有路)事 件·翁還寫明與蛇鶴詠春無関·叫羅師父好自為之·後會無期等等。誰人冇尊師重道???
    二翁國榮在2o13年又在本人fb取了陳惠敏姪孫·本人徒弟練
    習相片登於其fb上,指責本人如此教詠春損害學員身心,但該學員其後比賽取了獎杯,現還跟隨我學詠春。究竟 是誰干預别人的會務及教學方式?鬼 鬼崇崇的批抨人'翁懂得禮貌嗎?
    三指責本人冇料,自吹自擋'翁在2o11文件中也指其他師兄弟冇用及如何對他'指責羅師父幫其他師兄吾幫佢 。(如有做過如何幫:文中提及有路事件)电郵亦寫明蛇鶴詠春與他(翁)無関 ,咁翁有什麽資格話我不能講有関蛇鶴詠春的事宜,只許翁放火'吹牛就得?翁在2o13年新武俠第32期46 頁中'寫自己祖師爺是羅晚恭就得?(本門祖師爺是申錦)連袓師爺都吾認'數典忘宗,欺師滅祖的人,還自吹代 表蛇鶴詠春講野?(建議翁生快去攞蛇鶴詠春發言人專利) 故此'除再三多謝各方好友同道関心支持外,亦在共出聲明,翁國榮及其朋友(打手),不要再在本人fb發佈任 向謬論,雖知先撩者賤,打死無寃!!!謝謝!

Dear Friends,

Recently, there has been an worrying issue happened in FB, so today I gonna clarify the issue by several points:

1. In 2009, at The Cultural Education of The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology about martial arts, mainly presentation of Wing Chun was made by myself, on the contrary, Wayne Yung just showed about the worst Wing Chun, for instant, how to be kicked down by some foreign guests, so thank Wayne Yung very much for showing the result of being lazy and only pay lip service, which let the students understand only pay lip service for Wing Chun is useless. Also, that day was not what Wayne Yung said that the Wing Chun Association held up, but only was the presentation for the Cultural Education. For evidence, there were many professional kung fu guests taking videos , also you can ask HKUST to find the true.

2.Wayne Yung is the thief shouting "catch thief!’ On 3th july in 2011, Wayne yung emailed me a document for asking me for help spreading out the negative gossip of Law Chiu Wing Sifu (used to be my teacher). Although there are many conflicts for some ideas of Wing Chun between Law Sifu and me , that why finally I did not follow Law Sifu for Wing Chun anymore, I still know and respect Law Sifu that he did help me a lot so I did help Wayne Yung. But Wayne Yung how could you be possible to lecture at me and posted the document which is a peaceful statement about Law Sifu and me? And on the contrary, in the document for asking me for help spreading out the negative gossip of Law Chiu Wing Sifu, Wayne Yung said that Law Sifu is shameful, selfish and is a bigmouth that keep talking with people about his (Wayne) negative issue (suspected to commit adultery with someone). Wayne also wrote that never relate with Snake Crane Wing Chun anymore and asked Law Sifu that be careful for the bad result in the future and never see again. Who did not respect to Law Sifu?

3. In 2013, Wayne Yung suddenly shared and commented on FB about my education video that is I was training the grand-nephews of Chan Wai Man (well-known and professional martial arts actor ). In Fb, he commented that my training is hurting the kid (the grand-nephews of Chan Wai Man ) mentally and physically, however, the kid got many awards in some competition and feel glad to follow me to learn Wing Chun. Intervening other’s association business and training methods? Does Wayne Yung know about ‘respect’ and being polite? How could him comment people in dishonourable way?

4. Wayne Yung said I am not proficient in Wing Chun, but only thought he is proficient. In the 2011 document, Wayne also pointed out other fellow classmates are incompetent because they didnt help solve and kick the negative gossip out, but I wanna ask that if Wayne really did what the gossip about, how could other help him? Also he said he is not relate with Snake Crane Wing Chun anymore in the document, so is he qualified to lecture at me and warn me that I am not able to talk about Wing Chun. Bull! In 2013 New Martial Hero magazine 32 month page 46, Wayne wrote that his founder of Wing Chun is Law man kung羅晚恭, but in fact, the founder of Snake Crane Wing Chun is Sun Kam申錦. How could he change the founder? It is not a respectful behavior. Who don’t respect the founder can represent Snake Crane Wing Chun? It is suggested that Wayne Yung go to get the patent of spokesperson.

Hence, not only I am thankful to my friends supporting me, and also doing a statement here that ask Wayne Yung and his helper don’t post bull in my fb. Hey Wayne Yung you need to know thief do deserve to be lectured! Thanks

大家可以加莫偉強,他說歡迎求証,以正視聽!

https://www.facebook.com/waikeung.mok.58

Sorry to rain on your little parade but if your going to rant and point fingers for month after month after month you have to expect others to treat you the same...
    Jim

Hey Jim,

Since you agree with Hendrik's take on history, perhaps you can answer these questions which Hendrik has been unable to answer.
    Because we have other TCMAs that share similar/identical terminology and techniques yet know they are unrelated, these are the important historical questions you need to answer in order for your data to mean anything.

Somehow Hendrik keeps misunderstanding the following as an argument for a Songshan Shaolin origin of Wing Chun. However, that is the exact opposite meaning. While they share similar/identical terminology and techniques, they are completely unrelated, or at least separated by centuries and centuries with various evolutions of style between them, since there is interconnectedness between all TCMAs.

But, to claim a direct father and mother to child relationship between Emei, White Crane, and Wing Chun you'll have to answer these essential historical questions- who taught what to whom, when and where. Otherwise your data means nothing at all.

1. Prove that Shaolin "copied" the term Zhaoyang from White Crane and didn't just happen to use the same term although completely unrelated.

2. Prove that your Wing Chun use of the term Zhaoyang was "inherited" from White Cane and not copied or just coincidentally used in the same way as in Shaolin.

3. Explain the significance and function of the Zhaoyang hand in White Crane and how it is the same in your Wing Chun, not just in name and appearance.

4. Similar to point 2. Prove your Wing Chun inherited the crossed arm technique from Emei and didn't copy or coincidentally use it in the same way as Shaolin. Not just pictures and poems. Who taught what to whom, when and where?

5. Explain the application of the crossed arm technique in Shaolin and prove how it differs from the application of it in Emei and your Wing Chun.

Question #5 was in response to Hendrik's excuse for these identical techniques in unrelated styles. He claimed they have different applications, but has yet to substantiate anything.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Hey Jim,

Since you agree with Hendrik's take on history, perhaps you can answer these questions which Hendrik has been unable to answer.
    Because we have other TCMAs that share similar/identical terminology and techniques yet know they are unrelated, these are the important historical questions you need to answer in order for your data to mean anything.

Somehow Hendrik keeps misunderstanding the following as an argument for a Songshan Shaolin origin of Wing Chun. However, that is the exact opposite meaning. While they share similar/identical terminology and techniques, they are completely unrelated, or at least separated by centuries and centuries with various evolutions of style between them, since there is interconnectedness between all TCMAs.

But, to claim a direct father and mother to child relationship between Emei, White Crane, and Wing Chun you'll have to answer these essential historical questions- who taught what to whom, when and where. Otherwise your data means nothing at all.

1. Prove that Shaolin "copied" the term Zhaoyang from White Crane and didn't just happen to use the same term although completely unrelated.

2. Prove that your Wing Chun use of the term Zhaoyang was "inherited" from White Cane and not copied or just coincidentally used in the same way as in Shaolin.

3. Explain the significance and function of the Zhaoyang hand in White Crane and how it is the same in your Wing Chun, not just in name and appearance.

4. Similar to point 2. Prove your Wing Chun inherited the crossed arm technique from Emei and didn't copy or coincidentally use it in the same way as Shaolin. Not just pictures and poems. Who taught what to whom, when and where?

5. Explain the application of the crossed arm technique in Shaolin and prove how it differs from the application of it in Emei and your Wing Chun.

Question #5 was in response to Hendrik's excuse for these identical techniques in unrelated styles. He claimed they have different applications, but has yet to substantiate anything.
    Dont hold your breath waiting for an answer

LFJ,

Many arts have many similar hand shapes and terms. By pointing out a singular action does not make ones research solid. You are correct.

EX: If the so-called Buddhist Hands is found in Emei and Shaolin then one simply needs to look into their body and poetry to see where the differences are located. For example: What is the physical conditioning method and dynamics for the Shaolin art? What is the physical conditioning and dynamics for the Emei art?

For this, we don't need to speculate. We go directly to the ancient poetry of these arts and compare it to the poetry found in the oldest Wing Chun writing. The Siu Lin Tau Kuen Kuit. The foundation section of the SLT KK has 10 out of its 22 lines that were and are identical to Emei's poetry. 45% of the arts foundation is Emei.

Now, perhaps you can locate the Shaolin poetry and compare it to find similarities? Please post your results for all to see. Actually, let me save you some time. You won't be able to....

With regards to Zhao Yang? This is a common Fujian term. So common that the 'modern temple/statue' the locals built honoring Fang Qi Niang has her frozen in that position. It's a Fujian based term even tho the hand shape is common in many arts. What the difference from the Wing Chun Zhao Yang and the Fujian Zhao Yang? The body and dynamics which come from Emei IMO.

If your looking for a more detailed reply then read my next WCI... ;-)

Adios
    Jim

Many old white crane practitioners on Taiwan consider Wing Chun as a sub style of White Crane which found its way to Foshan somewhere between 1780 and 1820 . I tend to believe these people because they keep records about large number of different white crane styles from 1680's until now , about their development and technical changes over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Roselando View Post
    Many arts have many similar hand shapes and terms. By pointing out a singular action does not make ones research solid. You are correct.
    But then you go on attempting to make your research "solid" by looking at poetry...

Not only is there common terminology across many TCMAs, there is also shared poetry. It's not in the least bit surprising if you've looked into various other TCMAs, and it doesn't answer how they got this material. It doesn't answer the historical questions of who taught what to whom, when and where or if and how the styles are indeed related. It just means they somehow have shared poetry, but so is the case between other unrelated styles that also happen to share some similar/identical methods. So leaping to the conclusion that one comes directly from the other is incredibly naive.

With regards to Zhao Yang? This is a common Fujian term.
    No. It's a common term in Fujian, but also in other provinces. There's even an entire TCMA system bearing the name Zhaoyangquan. So, again, sharing this term and hand shape is not remarkable. Hendrik had never heard of that style before I mentioned it to him recently, but his rebuttal was to ignorantly claim that style "copied" the term from White Crane, while his version of Wing Chun somehow inherited it. He has yet to demonstrate that either claim is true. How do we know the reverse is not true? Can you prove your version of Wing Chun didn't just copy these terms and ideas recently and fabricate a creation tale? Who taught what to whom, when and where?

If you have no data answering the essential historical questions, your findings are inconclusive. You might say "presumably" or "possibly" even, but it would be dishonest to claim "is" while having no answers to the historical questions.