Hi everyone! I'm currently training in Fut Gar and I'm curious if there are any other practitioners out there? I've created a group to invite everyone from all lineages who may be still active.
This is the link to the group page: <http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/group.php?groupid=11>

Also I'm curious about the lineages in general. I'm interested in the history and how the style came to be. More importantly, how did your version of the style come to be? I apologize if I'm overstepping my boundaries, but I'm curious about your stories. I am open minded to any and all information you can provide. I just want to clearly map out the whole Fut Gar family so that if I were to settle anywhere in the world, I'd know exactly where my family is. I don't really have much classmates who do the same style as me, and I did some research and all the information I find kind of blows my mind. It's a lot for me to take in, especially with all the different modifications and lineages out there. This is my way of organizing my thoughts, so if anyone ever asked me about the family tree, I'd be able to tell them with full confidence.