Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    I live on the opposite side of the globe, not just the next state over. This is a stupid way to try and make a point. Easy for anyone to say.

The people on here carrying on and on about their "technology" without demonstrating that it works in action need to show it.

Why didn't you guys spar with Hendrik? This Wude idea that you shouldn't ask a teacher of a fighting art to spar is how "grandmasters" that don't exist in reality get their titles. This is a fighting art. If you aren't willing to step up then you should sit down.

All the teachers I know and respect are open to sparring anyone who pops into their school regardless of their style, experience, size, etc., they will oblige. They will show how it's done and gain a student. It's a fighting art. The idea that you can't ask a fight-teacher to go a round is absurd.

And you think someone who doesn't even spar but only stands around and presses people's arms while talking theory has a snowball's chance in hell to be able to handle a serious fight?!

Please share your YouTube , simple isn't it?

You are just full of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post

You are just full of it.
    What would be simple is the name of that Museum that Zuti and i have asked for?????

Until then, I have no interest to educate you.
    I wish you felt that way about everyone here!

Get your Song Shan shaolin Abbott or senior monk here. I will proof to him and the whole Chinese martial art community why it is not Song Shan shaolin but emei.
    Clever way to dodge the question you can't answer. Of course Shi Yongxin is not going to sign up on this forum to talk to Hendrik. Get real. You simply can't answer the question because you haven't studied either system.

If I were on here every day trying to tell people I know the original Wing Chun and have a special "technology" most others are lacking, I would certainly post a clip of it working in action.

With all the hours of video you make, and with Jim there in person, it would be really simple for you to show something live, wouldn't it be? What's the problem?

Name:  少林弟子证书.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  98.3 KB

This enough for you Hendrik?

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

As I expect, lol. Words and more words.

Where is your utube?

Clever way to dodge the question you can't answer. Of course Shi Yongxin is not going to sign up on this forum to talk to Hendrik. Get real. You simply can't answer the question because you haven't studied either system.

If I were on here every day trying to tell people I know the original Wing Chun and have a special "technology" most others are lacking, I would certainly post a clip of it working in action.

With all the hours of video you make, and with Jim there in person, it would be really simple for you to show something live, wouldn't it be? What's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Chun Ki View Post
    Are you guys assuming Hendrik's emei story is true and are you interpreting that as facts through a preconceived mindset? Did he tell you the guys name who created 1848 SNT and who was an emei 12 zhuang expert?

a

No to all your questions. This was 2 years ago when I trained with Hendrik so it predates a lot of what is being said now. I'm not interested about the politics only the training. I don't really care where WC comes from or from who. Wing Chun comes from China that's all I need to know. What I care about is how can I make my WC better not arguing over the past. What;s important is how to make WC better for the future,and to do that you need smart martial art innovators. And to do that we need to stop arguing and stop thinking my WC is better then yours mentality. I personally don't care who's WC is better,older,purer, or original.
    http://www.facebook.com/sifumcilwrath
    http://www.youtube.com/user/sifumcilwrath

There is no REAL secrets in Wing Chun, but because the forms are conceptual you have to know how to decipher the information..That's the secret..

I see you've picked up some English phrases you're used to seeing!

Doesn't get more ironic than that!

Where is your utube?
    My video will follow right after your sparring video goes up.

Where is your utube?
    And where is the name of that Museum????

The Grandmaster Hendrik wrote:

Tell me you didn't just say that! Tell me?

"Words and more words"
    ....You just described yourself 100%

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Blog Entries
    The people on here carrying on and on about their "technology" without demonstrating that it works in action need to show it.
    I honestly believe Hendrik is a smart martial art innovator who has done some good research into the DNA of our wck art.

Why didn't you guys spar with Hendrik?
    Both Mike and myself are sifus in our respective linages. We went to visit another sifu Hendrik to learn his view. At advance level no need to spar, If you are smart and have the kind of fighting experience that we have, discussing things are much more productive to understand the details involved. Do you need to get shot in the head to know that a bullet would kill you?

And you think someone who doesn't even spar but only stands around and presses people's arms while talking theory has a snowball's chance in hell to be able to handle a serious fight?!
    You are making alot of assumptions here, how do you know what Hendrik's has or hasn't done without meeting him or seeing what he is capable of doing. I can assure you that Hendrik sparred alot during his younger days when he was heavily into Kyokushinkai. But now he has more refined experience which lead him to take a different path.

Hendrik just gave his definition of Wing Chun sparring a few posts back; basically standing around pressing each other's arms "exchanging jin" and talking theory is what he calls sparring.

How do you know Hendrik's theory works like a "bullet" if it has never been tested? You are allowing way more assumptions than you may realize.

Kung fu Fighter:

Can I please ask you some question?

1/. You use the name "Kung Fu Fighter" here .... so I am guessing that you believe that in some ways Kung Fu / Wing Chun should be a practical fighting art correct?

2/. How long have you trained in the Martial Arts?

3/. What is your form of Wing Chun?

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Hendrik just gave his definition of Wing Chun sparring a few posts back; basically standing around pressing each other's arms "exchanging jin" and talking theory is what he calls sparring.

How do you know Hendrik's theory works like a "bullet" if it has never been tested? You are allowing way more assumptions than you may realize.
    I think your taking what Hendrik said an applying a simplistic meaning. When I read what he said:

'' Isn't it exchange of Jin , playing on Jin or force flow, or counter and attack forward pressure in the inner gate center line at contact in Wck is a Wck sparring? '' I read it differently. To me he just means in sparring at a high level things like Force flow and exchange of jin can occur. Not that it is sparring in of it's self. Sparring can take many forms. Judo sparring is different from Karate sparring,and wrestling sparring is different from Muy Tai sparring.So which one is the correct sparring? I think you and many people get confused between what is sparring and what is fighting. Sparring is a game,it's not real fighting.It's like pretend...
    http://www.facebook.com/sifumcilwrath
    http://www.youtube.com/user/sifumcilwrath

There is no REAL secrets in Wing Chun, but because the forms are conceptual you have to know how to decipher the information..That's the secret..

Mike,

Exactly!

What I care is will it works and make sense!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JqSJQaULAI

Quote Originally Posted by stonecrusher69 View Post
    a

No to all your questions. This was 2 years ago when I trained with Hendrik so it predates a lot of what is being said now. I'm not interested about the politics only the training. I don't really care where WC comes from or from who. Wing Chun comes from China that's all I need to know. What I care about is how can I make my WC better not arguing over the past. What;s important is how to make WC better for the future,and to do that you need smart martial art innovators. And to do that we need to stop arguing and stop thinking my WC is better then yours mentality. I personally don't care who's WC is better,older,purer, or original.