Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

As a moderator, You must be falling a sleep on the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sihing73 View Post
    Hendrick, wasn't it you who mentioned Wayne as supporting your views and research?
    Now that he is directly posting that your got it wrong you now want nothing to do with him

Unless of course you were referencing another "Wayne" then perhaps you could clarify who it is that supports your views named "Wayne".
    Then again, I will not hold my breath waiting for you to actually answer any questions, including my own.

FWIW, I have uncovered new research that indicates that "Ancient Aliens" landed in China and taught what has become known as Wing Chun to some of the people and they passed it on to future generations. I have seen the ancient scrolls giving the secret songs and poetry which were written on a metalic substance which, though bendable, will not rip or tear. Of course you need the special glasses and special stones to read the scrolls.

I have it on good authority that the "Aliens" will return sometime in the future and at that time will unify all of the different branches of Wing Chun. Those who will not accept their word will be cast out and forced to practice Tae Bo.

Once more, into the WC...

Quote Originally Posted by Sihing73 View Post
    I have it on good authority that the "Aliens" will return sometime in the future and at that time will unify all of the different branches of Wing Chun.
    I don't think even the aliens are up to the task at this point. But maybe the MMA champs will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Awww now, can you blame him? It certainly makes me weary just thinking about it all.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    More likely waking from the bad dreams this is causing

Seriously, I admire your passion, but want to remind you that saying something over and over again in many formats does not make it so.

If you want to be taken seriously, then try making a direct answer to questions posed. Otherwise it seems like you are just puffing air.

Sometimes the biggest wind does not bring the storm but only ends up as a slight breeze.
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I don't think even the aliens are up to the task at this point. But maybe the MMA champs will do it.

Awww now, can you blame him? It certainly makes me weary just thinking about it all.
    Not sure about the MMA champs as they have not impressed me with their skill in Snake Engine Wind bagging. Then again, perhaps we all need to go study with the Master of Sinanju as it is said that is the Sun Source of All Martial arts.

I believe that the Aliens, with their superior technology may be able to accomplish unification.
    Somehow I think they will just lobotomize those who do not accept their way.

Then again after reading some of the posts here I suspect some of our members may have already been lobotomized.
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space

Your kuit I found there are a lot of tricky points. Where it from? Who wrote it? why there are simplified characters mixing with traditioanal characters, A lot of people asking you before. Todayk, you ask me to ask Ku, really funny. How to prove those writing from Ku ? Similar case happend on Mok's writing, not getting proved, then posted here, resolved already. Someone here asked expert and saying that the writing should be from a non Chinese, because different writing styles there.
    No simplified characters in the old China. Where did Hendrik get that fake kuit???

Like the Flying snake in my paper, I just said it is 'similar' only, but not concluded it is emei snake. More, you had been caught by me you twist the 麟 to 鱗 to make your emei dream.

Every one here, please make clear your mind again. how come Cho's (family they don't have the original kuit, and this guy he has. More, no people talking about emei in the past 200 years, but he brought it out with his kuit. Interesting!!!
    The story of Omei, as you are sure people are well aware, is the made up His-Story of (h_ndr_k)!!!

Richard, John, Theodore Wang, Alex Peh, all your folloers before and referred to me by you, why all of them, today including me opposed you, why ? do you think about that? Richard early this year see how you changed face to me and going to Sergio. All in my postings here telling the truth, but you are keep lying a lot here. Why because you have your own Agenda.
    Hendrik, why did you betray SCWC and Sifu Wayne Yung? What exactly could you get from Sergio?

Neither group gives a f*** about this bunch of old ladies' demented *****ing at each other, even less about the subject matter which I think most are coming to realise is so ridiculous as to give bullsh*t a bad name.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

8th bow discovered!

Originally posted by ccwayne
    Dont twist words. all people knowing who is Jim, the relationship with you. hahaha.... Why he comes to make such wordings on me. Hahaha... because you are lonely, you like to play game. One side you say leaving you, but the other side you keep playing games and ask your student Jim to shoot me. I think you forget you told me Jim roselando is your only student. In your email, you kick him out, and in his email, he called you sifu. Like what Jim said, all still in your and my mailbox.
    Sifu Yung,
    Was there still an untold story between Hendrik and Jim? Just curious... Why did Hendrik want to kick Jim out?

Neither Hendrik or Jim produced any actual evidence to support the mystery of this Omei document. This indicates whoever wrote that phony Omei kuit doesn't understand that during the Ching Dynasty Chinese culture did not use the simplified writing because it did not exist then. Therefore this document was obviously created by some one not familiar with the reality of this time period in history.

For the last 200 years, in the WC community, neither the Yik Kam or Cho families ever mentioned or recognized Omei as the ancestor of Wing Chun. Just the opposite, they all came out recently to denounce Hendrik's fabricated Omei story. Sad but it's true!

Was there still an untold story between Hendrik and Jim? Just curious... Why did Hendrik want to kick Jim out?

You sure you really want to know why?

Ok! Since you asked, I'll tell you why. I think Wayne might also be curious why Hendrik and I had an issue. Hendrik was defending SCWC. He stood up for Wayne, a person he only had known for a short while over someone he had known for almost a decade.

One day, during a phone discussion, I insulted SCWC. Hendrik was furious at me. So, he and I had a big argument. Hendrik stuck up for them and we didn't speak for a week or so...

Now you know!

Btw: I'm actually in San Jose training with Hendrik this week. :-)

Best wishes from Cali!
    Last edited by Jim Roselando; 09-18-2014 at 06:31 PM.
    Jim

A question for Jim Roselando and Hendrik

Hendrik used this as an evidence to prove his point about Emei arts.

http://www.emeiqigong-brightheartqi....ei-Qigong.html

he is using a book mentioned in this article as on of the key evidences . My question is , where is the book , can you provide an address of that museum in Beijing where the book is supposedly kept ? Have you ever seen the book and examined its content?

I'm actually in San Jose training with Hendrik this week. :-)
    So your training with your Grandmaster Hendrik this week? That's great news now can you please get him to give some straight up answers to these Questions:

What I am asking and have yet to get a straight up, simple and honest reply is:

Hendrik:

Direct Question Number 1/. First you state that one should go and study with Sergio to end the so-called "speculation" on the "technology" and then you state that one doesn't need an "expert" to prove it and that it is similar to an Iphone . Don't you feel this is a massive contradiction???

Direct Question Number 2/. Hendrik, who in White Crane, Emei and Wing Chun you have "studied" with recently in order to end the "speculation" of not knowing what your "technology" is about?

Direct Question Number 3/. In what way have you been directly exposed to White Crane & Emei?

Direct Question Number 4/. Do you train with others in Wing Chun Kuen or do you train by yourself?

Direct Question Number 5/. Do you cross hands with anyone as part of your training or is your training purely theoretical?

Seeing as you are speaking here on the behalf of your Grandmaster Hendrik Santo, perhaps you will be as so kind to directly answer these questions???

Thanks!

Hey can we have some footage of you and Hendrik actually training together uploaded to Youtube??? I know how much Hendrik likes to post his stuff on Youtube so this would present a truly wonderful opportunity for us all to see Grandmaster Hendrik in Action!!! Please don't disappoint! I mean, how hard can it be?

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Oh and by the way Jim ........

Hey Jim, You never offered an honest answer to the questions I put to you on a similar thread. Mate care to answer them here:

Jim ... it is Jim isn't it? and you are???

I've never heard of you so I cannot put much stock in what you write however I will state this:

I have nver denied a tenious connection between some asp3ects of Wing Chun with White Crane but the core essence driving White Crane is substantially different from that which your Grandmaster Henderik Santo (I assume you follow him?) states it is. In saying this I have at least taken the time (Unlike your Grandmaster Santo) to actually train in both Wing Chun and White Crane thus giving me some understanding other than reading a few essays here and there!

So I'm am not arguing that point.

What I am asking and have yet to get a straight up, simple and honest reply is:

Hendrik:

Direct Question Number 1/. First you state that one should go and study with Sergio to end the so-called "speculation" on the "technology" and then you state that one doesn't need an "expert" to prove it and that it is similar to an Iphone . Don't you feel this is a massive contradiction???

Direct Question Number 2/. Hendrik, who in White Crane, Emei and Wing Chun you have "studied" with recently in order to end the "speculation" of not knowing what your "technology" is about?

Direct Question Number 3/. In what way have you been directly exposed to White Crane & Emei?

Direct Question Number 4/. Do you train with others in Wing Chun Kuen or do you train by yourself?

Direct Question Number 5/. Do you cross hands with anyone as part of your training or is your training purely theoretical?

Seeing as you are speaking here on the behalf of your Grandmaster Hendrik Santo, perhaps you will be as so kind to directly answer these questions???

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Zuti,

Maybe contact the people from that web site?

http://www.emeiqigong-brightheartqi....ei-Qigong.html

They must have heard of someone as important as Grandmaster Hendrik Santo and Jim Roselando his number one disciple (or is that Sergio?).

Maybe after contacting them you could report back here what they had to ssay?

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Roselando View Post
    Btw: I'm actually in San Jose training with Hendrik this week. :-)
    Cool. Then Hendrik will have more than a wall as a training partner.

You should do some sparring or at least a free chi-sau/gwo-sau session demonstrating all this "technology" you guys are always on about in action.

A week is plenty time and we all know Hendrik already has a camera set up with more than enough battery life!

Man you all are like a bunch of jilted lovers...lol. Go train!