Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Cool. Then Hendrik will have more than a wall as a training partner.

You should do some sparring or at least a free chi-sau/gwo-sau session demonstrating all this "technology" you guys are always on about in action.

A week is plenty time and we all know Hendrik already has a camera set up with more than enough battery life!
    Lets hope they break out the yoga ball!!

Okay I'm going to go out on a limb here and bet that Grandmaster Hendrik won't allow himself to be filmed actually doing his Snakey Bird Emei Wing Chun on Jim!!!

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    Okay I'm going to go out on a limb here and bet that Grandmaster Hendrik won't allow himself to be filmed actually doing his Snakey Bird Emei Wing Chun on Jim!!!
    This is where we differ, Ron. I think he'll allow it to be filmed, but the camera will have a mysterious accident rendering the footage unusable.

In all truth, if Hendrik was filmed practicing with a partner I'd be highly interested to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Roselando View Post
    Btw: I'm actually in San Jose training with Hendrik this week.
    How unfortunate for both of you.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Hey Jim, You never offered an honest answer to the questions I put to you on a similar thread. Mate care to answer them here:

I state my case on emei 12 zhuang and fujian white crane in public.

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...37#post1276537

You don't have to like it, you are more then welcome to state your case to public too.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-19-2014 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Runlikehell View Post
    This is where we differ, Ron. I think he'll allow it to be filmed, but the camera will have a mysterious accident rendering the footage unusable.

In all truth, if Hendrik was filmed practicing with a partner I'd be highly interested to see it.

I have many wcners oldtimers if 20 30 years visited me. For example Kungfu fighter who is in this forum and others.

Similar to the following footage,
    Footage always exist, it is up to the visitors to decide to release or not. I have not objection. What you see it what you get. Nothing mysterious at all . Only a matter of technological details. Try what I says, see for yourself how it works. Also see if those who keep accuse of stealing their Wck stuffs has my type of technology.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10203228203778414

If Kungfu fighter wants to release his, Jim wants to release his, I am fine. But it is their privately I have no right. What I talk about is what you one see. I am not the best fighter, olderst, most authentic wcners. But what I talk about when my visitors leave my door, they know exactly what I am talking and they can do it themself.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-19-2014 at 06:59 AM.

I am not a grandmaster and do not need that title.

Keep it for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Roselando View Post
    Was there still an untold story between Hendrik and Jim? Just curious... Why did Hendrik want to kick Jim out?

You sure you really want to know why?

Ok! Since you asked, I'll tell you why. I think Wayne might also be curious why Hendrik and I had an issue. Hendrik was defending SCWC. He stood up for Wayne, a person he only had known for a short while over someone he had known for almost a decade.

One day, during a phone discussion, I insulted SCWC. Hendrik was furious at me. So, he and I had a big argument. Hendrik stuck up for them and we didn't speak for a week or so...

Now you know!

Btw: I'm actually in San Jose training with Hendrik this week. :-)

Best wishes from Cali!

I don't take side no matter how long or how close I know them. Aldo, I don't want to do with or to be with anyone who is not proper.

Giving face and respect is what I always do, I don't look down on lineage because it doesn't have the technology since no one lineage is having it all. I don't destroy lineage, mine or others, I try my best to preserve them. However, I would only present It is as it is and not giving face to anyone's marketing.

Similar to sifu Robert Chu, Jim , Sergio and a dozen of wcners old timers around the world now have the complete YKSLT with the kuit transmission with the six core elements details. It is up to those who have it to share or not share to the public at their will.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-19-2014 at 07:17 AM.

you need to stop doing these made up exercises. they are sucking your life force.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Grandmaster Hendrik Wrote:

Giving face and respect is what I always do
    \

Really? Then give face to yourself and lest see some real footage of you in action with Jim. I mean what's to stop you? Jim will be at your place, you most certainly have a Video Camera and the willingness to upload to Youtube so lets see it. No more excuses .... this is your time to prove to the world that you are more than just empty words!!!

Grandmaster Hendrik Wrote:

It is as it is and not giving face to anyone's marketing.

Similar to sifu Robert Chu, Jim , Sergio and a dozen of wcners old timers around the world now have the complete YKSLT with the kuit transmission with the six core elements details. It is up to those who have it to share or not share to the public at their will.
    Ha! Even you should be able to see the massive contradiction in your own words! You won't give face to anyone's marketing and then you post about Sergio using your stuff and urging people to go train with him! You mention Robert Chu who mentions you in his writings? You mention Jim who is your "Disciple". Really?

As for the "Grandmaster Hendrik" thing, lets be honest, you get a little tingle every time you see it written!!!
    Last edited by Minghequan; 09-19-2014 at 05:22 PM.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

As for the "Grandmaster Hendrik" thing, lets be honest, you get a little tingle every time you see it written!!!
    I do too.

So ,hendrik, jim , why are you avoid the answer to this simple question?
    Last edited by zuti car; 09-19-2014 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    I have many wcners oldtimers if 20 30 years visited me. For example Kungfu fighter who is in this forum and others.

Footage always exist, it is up to the visitors to decide to release or not. I have not objection. What you see it what you get. Nothing mysterious at all . Only a matter of technological details. Try what I says, see for yourself how it works. Also see if those who keep accuse of stealing their Wck stuffs has my type of technology.

If Kungfu fighter wants to release his, Jim wants to release his, I am fine. But it is their privately I have no right. What I talk about is what you one see. I am not the best fighter, olderst, most authentic wcners. But what I talk about when my visitors leave my door, they know exactly what I am talking and they can do it themself.
    Ridiculous. a thumbs up punch? really? thanks for evolving your 1848-50 WC to your 2014 WC. Is the "like a pistol gun" technique, from your 2014 Wing Chun? what was it called in 1848-50 Wing Chun?

whats impressive is that some people seem to buy your 1884-50 speculations and claims.

Giving face and respect is what I always do
    REALLY? LOL Re-read the thread title.

True enough, but in this day and age most of us need some sort of verification. You're right not to breach their privacy, however.