Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    You've learned neither system and have been unable to substantiate your claim that they are different.

Hey Mr. Smug, no one is asking for education from you, but for you to simply substantiate your claims or retract them.

Lol.

You don't even know what you are talking about. Just because you don't know doesn't mean others are in the same level with you.

For the record,

I am a legitimate grand student of Shao Lin Martial monk Sek Ko Sam.

The emei 12 zhuang elements in my YKSLT attainment have been verified by atleast two or more senior emei 12 zhuang sifus in mainland china.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks (n0 thanks) to Hendrik, Wayne and co---this forum imo has become a parched forum.
    Free speech ad good speech are quite different things.

You love to blame me isn't it?

I am happy to take all the blame these days because it seems in this forum, only blaming, falsely accuse, and put down Hendrik attract readers. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    You love to blame me isn't it?

I am happy to take all the blame these days because it seems in this forum, only blaming, falsely accuse, and put down Hendrik attract readers. Lol
    Nope. No blame, but Joy's right about this forum drying up. I still check in from time to time, but now really prefer to spend my limited time over on another forum along with a lot of other people who got fed up here. A shame really...

Anyway, Hendrick, for those of us that can't fly out to cross bridges with you, why not post clips where you actually demonstrate what you are talking about with another body, rather than just talk. It really would be more interesting.
    "No contaban con mi astucia!" --el Chapulin Colorado

http://www.vingtsunaz.com/
    www.nationalvt.com/

Well then don't come on a public forum hinting about it as if to make some point then get all butthurt when someone doesn't value your testimony. You didn't spar with him. You stood there and pressed on each other's arms "exchanging jin" and talking about it. You have no idea if his "structure" holds up under any sort of realistic pressure. So once again, your testimonial for Hendrik's structure is meaningless.
    I was not hinting about anything. I was blunt and straight to the point. Neither am I butt hurt your just a rude dude making all kinds of demands. My testimonial is way more important then yours. I actually trained with Hendrik and you have not. So really your testimonial is actually meaningless.
    http://www.facebook.com/sifumcilwrath
    http://www.youtube.com/user/sifumcilwrath

There is no REAL secrets in Wing Chun, but because the forms are conceptual you have to know how to decipher the information..That's the secret..

Blog Entries
    I was the one who invited Mike to visit Hendrik with me. when I got to the hotel Mike and Hendrik was already there way ahead of me and had lots of time to test each other out. I can assure you Mike has better structure than 95% of you guys on here. But the dynamic structure that Hendrik was using was different. If what hendrik was doing was sh!t, do you think I would still be practicing it 3 years later.

Just because One spars does not mean one can fight. having Worked as a full time bouncer who also managed a team of 12 bouncers for 8 years for the last 16 years I can assure you it's a completely different mindset as I've had to defend myself against multiple attackers numerous times, sometimes when one of them had a weapon. I've seen multiple degree black belts freeze up because they were not mentally prepared to deal with the stress and addrinalin that comes from riot or street fight type scenerio. One of the clubs i worked at was called the Guvernment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1SwkFf6HA, on a busy night we can fit between 8,000 and 10,000 people. I have also fought in full contact san da tornaments successfully, even winning the Canadian heavyweight division at 205 lbs so i know the difference.

LFJ why don't you take Mike's offer to go try him out to see for yourself, video it then post it here on KFO for all to see how your structure held up to his. lol
    Last edited by kung fu fighter; 09-21-2014 at 01:44 PM.

Ip Man's structure/foundation was well established and tested as with other legendary Masters. If the masters of Foshan circa 1935 were missing something dire in their training regimen, I am sure it didn't affect their TCMA prowess.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumblegeezer View Post
    Nope. No blame, but Joy's right about this forum drying up. I still check in from time to time, but now really prefer to spend my limited time over on another forum along with a lot of other people who got fed up here. A shame really...

Anyway, Hendrick, for those of us that can't fly out to cross bridges with you, why not post clips where you actually demonstrate what you are talking about with another body, rather than just talk. It really would be more interesting.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    FWIW- I already met Hendrick and chi saoed with him years ago at his home.
    He was a gracious host.

But whenever I see a post or video by him these days I pay it no mind.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu fighter View Post
    I was the one who invited Mike to visit Hendrik with me. when I got to the hotel Mike and Hendrik was already there way ahead of me and had lots of time to test each other out. I can assure you Mike has better structure than 95% of you guys on here. But the dynamic structure that Hendrik was using was different. If what hendrik was doing was sh!t, do you think I would still be practicing it 3 years later.

Just because One spars does not mean one can fight. having Worked as a full time bouncer who also managed a team of 12 bouncers for 8 years for the last 16 years I can assure you it's a completely different mindset as I've had to defend myself against multiple attackers numerous times, sometimes when one of them had a weapon. I've seen multiple degree black belts freeze up because they were not mentally prepared to deal with the stress and addrinalin that comes from riot or street fight type scenerio. One of the clubs i worked at was called the Guvernment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1SwkFf6HA, on a busy night we can fit between 8,000 and 10,000 people. I have also fought in full contact san da tornaments successfully, even winning the Canadian heavyweight division at 205 lbs so i know the difference.

LFJ why don't you take Mike's offer to go try him out to see for yourself, video it then post it here on KFO for all to see how your structure held up to his. lol
    very good Idea..I have no problem with that. yes please come
    http://www.facebook.com/sifumcilwrath
    http://www.youtube.com/user/sifumcilwrath

There is no REAL secrets in Wing Chun, but because the forms are conceptual you have to know how to decipher the information..That's the secret..

F#@K Me! Hendrik, That's it??? Really?

Come on. Actually show us the two of you doing something, anything! Anything other than standing around agreeing with each other!

Good God is that it, is that your Wing Chun? Really?

Are you that tall or is Jim a Hobbit?

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by stonecrusher69 View Post
    When I went to San jose to train with Hendrik, I can say for certain, he has very good structure. When I met him we did not waste any time and we tested each other.
    Are you guys assuming Hendrik's emei story is true and are you interpreting that as facts through a preconceived mindset? Did he tell you the guys name who created 1848 SNT and who was an emei 12 zhuang expert?

Hendrick was already caught by Sifu Wayne changing the SCWC's kuit to serve his emei story.

Quote Originally Posted by ccwayne View Post

4. Hendrik, he said he never related any SCWC with him, however, few days ago, he repeatedly use the SCWC kuit with his ykwc kuit to present something to convince Tai wan people in TaiWan wck forums. All here should recall, I caught him changing my kuit from 麟 to 鱗 to suit his emei snake. His 6 bows to 7 bows. Of course, we never know whether he changed his kuit with emei before bringing out to the public, then today, make his findings with emei as the parental sourcce.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    I am a legitimate grand student of Shao Lin Martial monk Sek Ko Sam.

The emei 12 zhuang elements in my YKSLT attainment have been verified by atleast two or more senior emei 12 zhuang sifus in mainland china.
    Fairy tales.

Quote Originally Posted by stonecrusher69 View Post
    My testimonial is way more important then yours. I actually trained with Hendrik and you have not. So really your testimonial is actually meaningless.
    My testimonial? When did I give any testimony of Hendrik's skill?

I, like others, have been asking him to post a clip of it working in at least some form of action, since he's the only spamming the forum with his original, superior "Wck technology".

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu fighter View Post
    I live on the opposite side of the globe, not just the next state over. This is a stupid way to try and make a point. Easy for anyone to say.

The people on here carrying on and on about their "technology" without demonstrating that it works in action need to show it.

Why didn't you guys spar with Hendrik? This Wude idea that you shouldn't ask a teacher of a fighting art to spar is how "grandmasters" that don't exist in reality get their titles. This is a fighting art. If you aren't willing to step up then you should sit down.

All the teachers I know and respect are open to sparring anyone who pops into their school regardless of their style, experience, size, etc., they will oblige. They will show how it's done and gain a student. It's a fighting art. The idea that you can't ask a fight-teacher to go a round is absurd.

Just because One spars does not mean one can fight...
    ...I've seen multiple degree black belts freeze up because they were not mentally prepared to deal with the stress and addrinalin that comes from riot or street fight type scenerio.
    And you think someone who doesn't even spar but only stands around and presses people's arms while talking theory has a snowball's chance in hell to be able to handle a serious fight?!

Quote Originally Posted by Chun Ki View Post

Hendrick was already caught by Sifu Wayne changing the SCWC's kuit to serve his emei story.

1.Anyone can have their view on public released information . The so called SCWC kuit Wayne refer to is a public released information.

2. Whatever my view Wayne Yung mentioned above, it is in the ebook which Wayne Yung and myself co-author
    http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/ccw...tlinescwcykwaa

3. With or without SCWC, or SCWC kuit,
    emei 12 zhuang link to Yik kam SLT and Kuit 1848 in details has been verified by emei 12 zhuang gate keeper in Boston USA under public witness.

When I wrote the above in the co author ebook or the italia new martial hero magazine, I use the yik kam kuit to decode SCWC kuit to explain the kuit of SCWC. Because yik kam kuit is much more details and specifics.

If Wayne Yung disagree, he is free to do that. However, I maintain the same view as what I wrote in the ebook. Wayne Yung can here on take his name out of all chapter which I wrote, which he no longer agree.

4. If Wayne Yung change his mind on what I wrote in the co author ebook and or article , I am ok.
    The content of the ebook we co author is my writing and contribution.
    And Wayne Yung agree with it at that time.

He sure can took his name out here on if he change his mind now.

5. Wayne Yung agree or not on emei, that is his freedom of choice , however, he is not an authority to decide anything on Emei and YKWC connection. Gm Fu the gate keeper of emei is. And Gm Fu have done so with writing and signature in the public.

6. Wayne Yung got nothing to do with YKWC, don't know YKWC. Thus, he can has his opinion but that is just his opinion like anyone's.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-21-2014 at 09:18 PM.

Fairy tales.

Lol.

You are free to have your opinion, no matter how ridiculous it is.

Get your Song Shan shaolin Abbott or senior monk here. I will proof to him and the whole Chinese martial art community why it is not Song Shan shaolin but emei.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-21-2014 at 09:06 PM.