Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

Playing Words game again.

That is the only thing you have, word games! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    I see you've picked up some English phrases you're used to seeing!

Doesn't get more ironic than that!

My video will follow right after your sparring video goes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    Kung fu Fighter:

Can I please ask you some question?

1/. You use the name "Kung Fu Fighter" here .... so I am guessing that you believe that in some ways Kung Fu / Wing Chun should be a practical fighting art correct?

2/. How long have you trained in the Martial Arts?

3/. What is your form of Wing Chun?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ron- "Kung fu fighter" does have fighting experience. His wing chun began with Sunny Tang of the Moy Yat line- he has been extracting from other lineages since then for himself..
    Hendrik's version of Yik Kam is a minor version of wing chun mostly made up of his own persistent interpretations. You can see lots of Yik Kam videos that have mixed up choi li fut and hungar with fragments of wing chun. Hendrik's mission (enough is enough) is that he is going to straighten out all errors in wing chun.
    Folks with problems in their own structure may find something useful (I don't) in Hendrik's lecturing.Broken clocks can be right twice a day.
    The forum has not been a place for serious discussion but Hendrik's compulsive posting gives a very subjective and muddled impression of
    what much of wing chun is about. Bawang may have a point-why.

Without ruining free speech- some sort of limits on multiple and oersistent posting of the same old same old points may help the forum which has been steadily going downhill
    in quality and diversity imo. In the meantime- just ignoring Hendrik is not a bad idea.
    Last edited by Vajramusti; 09-22-2014 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stonecrusher69 View Post
    I think your taking what Hendrik said an applying a simplistic meaning. When I read what he said:

'' Isn't it exchange of Jin , playing on Jin or force flow, or counter and attack forward pressure in the inner gate center line at contact in Wck is a Wck sparring? '' I read it differently. To me he just means in sparring at a high level things like Force flow and exchange of jin can occur. Not that it is sparring in of it's self. Sparring can take many forms. Judo sparring is different from Karate sparring,and wrestling sparring is different from Muy Tai sparring.So which one is the correct sparring? I think you and many people get confused between what is sparring and what is fighting. Sparring is a game,it's not real fighting.It's like pretend...

Exactly!

Sparring can take many type of evaluation form.

In one form,
    It is like the military war game. One knows exactly what to test and evaluate.
    One also doesn't have to go blow out a few city to test and evaluate the operation.

In Wck, capture center is one of the core, how much force flow handling , how quick one can Receive, issue, and impulse are critical. It is like a sniper game. Without this type of sparring for Wck is like judo sparing which doesn't going down to mat.

How do you know Hendrik's theory works like a "bullet" if it has never been tested? You are allowing way more assumptions than you may realize.

Because Kungfu Fighter, ( same with Sergio, Jim and many wcners ) have the skill,
    it is not a Hendrik theory It is a Wck facts .

Kungfu fighter doesn't have to " know" , he has it, test it, use it, and keep refine it.

You are similar to talking to a millionaire while assume and doubting no one can made millions .
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-22-2014 at 07:11 AM.

So which one is the correct sparring?
    Free sparring, dude. It's that simple. Two guys square off and do what they do. Is that too difficult?

I think you and many people get confused between what is sparring and what is fighting. Sparring is a game,it's not real fighting.It's like pretend...
    I don't believe anyone has said otherwise, but it is the closest we can get to seeing this "technology" working under realistic pressure. No one asked Hendrik to have himself filmed going out and picking real fights.

Hendrik is afraid to even post a chi-sau clip showing the stuff he's pushing in all these posts. He's afraid of losing face, so it's just more arm pressing and talking.

If he could show it working under pressure, or any of his disciples who have received the skills could, then we'd have somewhere to go forward from. So far it's all the same old blah blah bullsh!t theory talking.

I think people missing point of Hendriks narrative and focus on irrelevent things. Who care if someone makes up something new and get people to make it work for them to do a form? Nothing to do with Hendrik real agenda of his Emei White Crane dream fantasy.

What people losing sight is that this internet celebrity Hendrik Santo is caught red handed fabricating evidence for his Emei Cult fantasy dream as pointed out by Wayne Yung. Cannot even waste time on such unprofessional story telling or risk becoming stupid. Who care about Hendrik skill no skill? Focus!

Wayne Yung:
    4. Hendrik, he said he never related any SCWC with him, however, few days ago, he repeatedly use the SCWC kuit with his ykwc kuit to present something to convince Tai wan people in TaiWan wck forums. All here should recall, I caught him changing my kuit from 麟 to 鱗 to suit his emei snake. His 6 bows to 7 bows. Of course, we never know whether he changed his kuit with emei before bringing out to the public, then today, make his findings with emei as the parental sourcce.
    Hendrik can dismiss Wayne Yung now that he stolen what he want to change and plant such “evidence” to fool GM Fu and makes mockery of elder generation for his own gain. “I use you now don’t need you”. What kind of respect and face is that? Hendrik is not cincere person. He is still mouse in community.

Hendrik Santo:
    I don't take side no matter how long or how close I know them. Aldo, I don't want to do with or to be with anyone who is not proper.

Giving face and respect is what I always do, I don't look down on lineage because it doesn't have the technology since no one lineage is having it all. I don't destroy lineage, mine or others, I try my best to preserve them. However, I would only present It is as it is and not giving face to anyone's marketing.

Similar to sifu Robert Chu, Jim , Sergio and a dozen of wcners old timers around the world now have the complete YKSLT with the kuit transmission with the six core elements details. It is up to those who have it to share or not share to the public at their will.
    What a load of BS so unbelievable. This is a real work of double talk such a hypocrite and a liar. Cho family has denounce him. Wayne Yung denounce him. Lee Kong denounce him. Hendrik is guilty and react like an emotional spoil kid denying his wrong doing. Why is he denounce by so many groups? Jealosy? Please.

From Cho Gar family member Patrick Tham on FB, WC Malaysia page.

None of the elders in Cho Ga has knowledge about Yik Kam's Siu Lim Tao having a hybrid of Emei 12 form ad claimed by Hendrick Santos. It is a fabrication of his own imagination.
    Minghequan:
    "Lee Kong said you are a mouse, who likes to take things from others and that you should be ignored completely"
    This guy steal from others, make up his fantasy claims all over internet even claims against his claims, and BRAG about it saying “haha I did it who care it works! Pay attention to my result not how I do it. Oh not about me stop blaming me you hate me! haha”. This is a crazy person not living in reality. hendrik even exposed his tail on this forum he DEVELOP his own technology then try to backtrack to save his story! What happen if Sergio find out that HS made up these things? Sergio fell for Chi Sim story. He fell for Black Flag story. Only matter of time before he does right thing and expose Hendrik for being another Kenneth Lin!

So much mess HS creates it is not the work of respectable person.

Andy

Blog Entries
    Hey Ron,

Kung fu Fighter:

Can I please ask you some question?
    Sure! Perhaps you can be kind enough to answer my questions to you as well in the thread entitled " Fujian white crane and wing chun a comparrision" http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...ht=white+crane

1/. You use the name "Kung Fu Fighter" here .... so I am guessing that you believe that in some ways Kung Fu / Wing Chun should be a practical fighting art correct?
    Correct I believe wing chun is a very practical fighting art. Otherwise I wouldn't continue to do it for close to 25 years.

2/. How long have you trained in the Martial Arts?
    I've trained in martial arts for the last 27 years, wing chun being the longest

3/. What is your form of Wing Chun?
    I started out in the Yip Man linage of wing chun, then explored other mainland china branches of the art.
    Last edited by kung fu fighter; 09-22-2014 at 12:28 PM.

LOL.

check the record in this forum for past decade.

it is the Theft who stolen my information claiming my information is his.

Evidence speak for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by VT Andy View Post
    I think people missing point of Hendriks narrative and focus on irrelevent things. Who care if someone makes up something new and get people to make it work for them to do a form? Nothing to do with Hendrik real agenda of his Emei White Crane dream fantasy.

What people losing sight is that this internet celebrity Hendrik Santo is caught red handed fabricating evidence for his Emei Cult fantasy dream as pointed out by Wayne Yung. Cannot even waste time on such unprofessional story telling or risk becoming stupid. Who care about Hendrik skill no skill? Focus!

Wayne Yung:

Hendrik can dismiss Wayne Yung now that he stolen what he want to change and plant such “evidence” to fool GM Fu and makes mockery of elder generation for his own gain. “I use you now don’t need you”. What kind of respect and face is that? Hendrik is not cincere person. He is still mouse in community.

Hendrik Santo:

What a load of BS so unbelievable. This is a real work of double talk such a hypocrite and a liar. Cho family has denounce him. Wayne Yung denounce him. Lee Kong denounce him. Hendrik is guilty and react like an emotional spoil kid denying his wrong doing. Why is he denounce by so many groups? Jealosy? Please.

Minghequan:

This guy steal from others, make up his fantasy claims all over internet even claims against his claims, and BRAG about it saying “haha I did it who care it works! Pay attention to my result not how I do it. Oh not about me stop blaming me you hate me! haha”. This is a crazy person not living in reality. hendrik even exposed his tail on this forum he DEVELOP his own technology then try to backtrack to save his story! What happen if Sergio find out that HS made up these things? Sergio fell for Chi Sim story. He fell for Black Flag story. Only matter of time before he does right thing and expose Hendrik for being another Kenneth Lin!

So much mess HS creates it is not the work of respectable person.

Andy

Free sparring, dude. It's that simple. Two guys square off and do what they do. Is that too difficult?

I don't believe anyone has said otherwise, but it is the closest we can get to seeing this "technology" working under realistic pressure. No one asked Hendrik to have himself filmed going out and picking real fights.

Hendrik is afraid to even post a chi-sau clip showing the stuff he's pushing in all these posts. He's afraid of losing face, so it's just more arm pressing and talking.

If he could show it working under pressure, or any of his disciples who have received the skills could, then we'd have somewhere to go forward from. So far it's all the same old blah blah bullsh!t theory talking.
    I can not speak for hendrik only myself. If you don't find what Hendrik has to offer of any value then just leave it alone.It's that simple. It's not for everyone. I don't believe there is one Wing Chun that fits all. For my personal self, I draw more now then ever on all lineages of Wing Chun . I see the value of all of them, and I use what I feel helps me grow as a martial artist. What Hendrik is doing I'm sure is best for him. We each have to find our own path and walk it alone.
    http://www.facebook.com/sifumcilwrath
    http://www.youtube.com/user/sifumcilwrath

There is no REAL secrets in Wing Chun, but because the forms are conceptual you have to know how to decipher the information..That's the secret..

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Playing Words game again.

That is the only thing you have, word games! Lol
    Some words would be good from you............ And where is the name of that Museum????

Evidence speak for itself.
    Its sure does, now.........

And where is the name of that Museum????

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ron- "Kung fu fighter" does have fighting experience. His wing chun began with Sunny Tang of the Moy Yat line- he has been extracting from other lineages since then for himself..
    Hendrik's version of Yik Kam is a minor version of wing chun mostly made up of his own persistent interpretations. You can see lots of Yik Kam videos that have mixed up choi li fut and hungar with fragments of wing chun. Hendrik's mission (enough is enough) is that he is going to straighten out all errors in wing chun.
    Folks with problems in their own structure may find something useful (I don't) in Hendrik's lecturing.Broken clocks can be right twice a day.
    The forum has not been a place for serious discussion but Hendrik's compulsive posting gives a very subjective and muddled impression of
    what much of wing chun is about. Bawang may have a point-why.

Without ruining free speech- some sort of limits on multiple and oersistent posting of the same old same old points may help the forum which has been steadily going downhill
    in quality and diversity imo. In the meantime- just ignoring Hendrik is not a bad idea.
    Nicely put Joy, "Broken clocks can be right twice a day", sums him up perectly

Blog Entries
    "Kung fu fighter" does have fighting experience. His wing chun began with Sunny Tang of the Moy Yat line- he has been extracting from other lineages since then for himself..
    Correct Joy! I see value in all the main branches of WCk. I see each branch as a piece of the WCK puzzle.
    Last edited by kung fu fighter; 09-22-2014 at 03:30 PM.

WC better for the future with Hendrik's fabrication

No to all your questions. This was 2 years ago when I trained with Hendrik so it predates a lot of what is being said now. I'm not interested about the politics only the training. I don't really care where WC comes from or from who. Wing Chun comes from China that's all I need to know. What I care about is how can I make my WC better not arguing over the past. What;s important is how to make WC better for the future,and to do that you need smart martial art innovators. And to do that we need to stop arguing and stop thinking my WC is better then yours mentality. I personally don't care who's WC is better,older,purer, or original.
    thanks for the response.

Some people say the same things you say about politics and making WC better but ignore Hendriks fabricated Wing chun history. ccwayne pointed out Hendriks changing SCWC kuit, Lee Kong says Hendrik like to take things from others, Cho Gar family say its his own fabrication.

Some others buy the lies under a preconceived mindset such as Sergio Iadarola.Sergio had the same preconceived mindset when he hooked up with Kenneth Lin's shaolin HKB. I see alot of similarities between Kenneth Xiang Lin and Hendrik Santos in tricking these so called old timer wcner.

What being said by Hendrik now has been said for more than 2 years all over the world on forums and boards, as ccwayne points out. Hendrik is pushing his political Emei story everywhere, then you jump in to support Hendrik in the middle of his double talk political argument. Hendrik argues on and on and on about WC history and why his Emei WC is better and earliest. In the past 2 years or so Hendrik did a temporary baisee to ccwayne for the purpose of stealing information from SCWC to fabricate evidence for his Emei story. Thats not smart or innovative, its just more lies, stealing, politics and self promotion like Kenneth and Sergio. Hendrik argues about dates and history and which is better, older, purer and earlier. Each time his lie is modified. which is it? 1850 WC, 1848 WC, 18xx WC kuit for more than 2 years, it keeps changing, last month it was 2014 WC. This is similar to Kenneth's different lies- 5 flags black flag Wing Chun, Shaolin black flag Wing Chun dvd, Ngochowingchun, samchien Wing Chun, ect. which lie is which lie? Its all one big lie.

Both Hendrik and Kenneth like to get non-Wing Chun old men signatures to endorse their fabricated Wing Chun stories.

After all, you have nothing to say about Hendrik shoving his political Emei story everywhere, everyday, 25hours a day, 8 days a week, 55 weeks a year, 11years a decade all over the internet. Is that better for Wing Chun's future?

I think what you did NOT say will NOT make WC better for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ccwayne View Post
    3. Even your assumptions and what you said, are truth, how do you prove that. If you understand the historic background in the China in the last 500 years, you should know most people in China not educated, only a bit they could study. No any writtten documents to prove any of your assumptions and what you said. Even this point you are not aware, how good quality grade level of your research. you and Hendrik, without any further studies or going to find more, then everyday in the KFO, SEA, China forums, Kungfuboards in HK,HK and Taiwan wck forums to convince people, to repeat all your stuff, to talk the same stories, the same theories, the same things DAILY. Today, people need you to prove, just prove them, not all the time saying I find it from emei, and white crane. GM Fu signed it. GM Lee acknowledge. GM Lee told me that he just had a casual lunch with Sergio and Sunny only in the Fast Food store. However, people need you to show. Understand ?

Thumbs up

he clearly has the need to straighten out errors in his wing chun. His sifu saw that by their speculation on wingchunpedia.com