Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Who cares if you watch or not?
    You, apparently. Not much point posting a vid you don't want people to see.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Kf Fighter,

You are associated with Hendrik right?

Hendrik has written here on these forums ad-nauseam that he knows White Crane stating it is the "engine / technology" to his Wing Chun.

So I think it best you consult your Grandmaster Hendrik about White Crane as he likes to given the impression he knows so much (despite never training in the art? Go figure!)
    Last edited by Minghequan; 09-22-2014 at 10:56 PM.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Well said, Chun Ki. You can go almost nowhere online where Wing Chun is discussed and not see Hendrik spamming his lies all over. So, just ignore it? No. It will be intercepted every time. Can't stand liars. He's a persistent little mouse though.

Blog Entries
    Ron,
    up until now I tried to stay impartial in regards to your feud with Hendrik since we've had some productive discussions in the past.
    I shared what i honestly thought of Hendrik and his Yik Kam wck system after meeting the man in person and experiencing what he speaks about directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    Kf Fighter,

You are associated with Hendrik right?
    Yes! and very proud to be.

Hendrik has written here on these forums ad-nauseam that he knows White Crane stating it is the "engine / technology" to his Wing Chun.
    Hendrik never stated such things. He merely stated that wing chun contains the DNA signatures of Fujian white Crane and Emei Snake based on his research. He has mentioned snake engine, but I never heard he said White crane is the engine of his wing chun. Are you making this sh!t up to support your feud with him, or just delusional. lol

So I think it best you consult your Grandmaster Hendrik about White Crane as he likes to given the impression he knows so much (despite never training in the art? Go figure!)
    Oh Please! Give me a break! what are you 10 years old? this is such childish behavior. "I won't be your friend if you are his friend" nonsense. Grow up!
    Last edited by kung fu fighter; 09-23-2014 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu fighter View Post
    Hendrik never stated such things. He merely stated that wing chun contains the DNA signatures of Fujian white Crane and Emei Snake based on his research.
    Fabrication is not research. He has done no research.

KF Fighter,

Mate check your tone and manners.

I never said anything bad about you nor did I resort to the petulant behaviour of calling you names (Delusional etc)

Are you making this sh!t up to support your feud with him, or just delusional. lol
    What "sh!t" am I supposed to be making up exactly? I have no "feud" with Hendrik but I do regard him as being less than honest, highly evasive in answering ANY questions put to him to the point of purposeful misdirection, repeating everything he thinks ad-nauseam in the misguided hope it will then somehow turn into fact!

Oh Please! Give me a break! what are you 10 years old? this is such childish behavior. "I won't be your friend if you are his friend" nonsense. Grow up!
    Now who is being childish? Really?

Show me where I made such a statement! Go ahead, knock yourself out! Show me where I wrote to you "I won't be your friend if you are his friend" ... go on. I won't be holding my breath waiting.

Hendrik has indeed taught you very well! Very, very well. You have his misdirection down 100% Congratulations!

I and numerous others on this forum have asked very straight forward up-front and easy to answer (if one is being honest that is) questions of Hendrik only to be met with "Gobbley Gook" or no answer at all as if he sits on high above everyone else here.

I have seen your Grandmaster Hendrik deride others for their opinions yet never once saw you "jump in to say it was wrong of him to deride others". Not once have you said Hendrik that's simply un-called for. Sorry buddy but your extreme bias is showing and it lets you down on all counts as being a singularly one-sided individual unable to see the forest for the trees!

If you go back over the millions and millions of posts here you would have seen that at one point I actually did support Hendrik in his right to express his views that was until he refused to answer even the most basic of questions!

I am down on Hendrik because he try's to tell me someone who has actually done both Wing Chun and White Crane what the arts should be. That is self-aggrandizement on the highest of levels and totally disrespectful to someone who has spent a large proportion of their lives in the pursuit of this art. At least I come from a perspective that is educated in that I have been properly exposed to both sides and arts within the argument he puts forward by actually making an attempt to at least explore the arts in mention.

Your Grandmaster Hendrik talks as if he is White Crane and has the right to speak for the art yet will not qualify if he has actually had any even the most basic of training in this art. I mean it's not that hard of a question.

He then attributes quotes to a Master of White Crane that were proven to have never had been made! In brief he lied! Yet I am now supposed to believe his word here? If you wish to follow the words and way of a proven liar great. More power to you. Its not for me.

As you are springing strongly to his defence then I'll ask you the questions Hendrik and his disciple Jim refuses to answer:

1/. Has Hendrik ever actually trained in White Crane and with whom for how long? (not that hard to answer!)

2/. Has Hendrik ever actually trained in Emei and with whom for how long? (Not that hard to answer!)

3/. Has Hendrik physically met and trained with Sergio? (Not that hard to answer!)

4/. Have you ever seen Hendrik spar using his Wing Chun (not a game of "pitty-pat" but real sparring!)?

5/. If you feel Hendrik has the answers you seek why ask me about White Crane?

Now old mate, these are not exactly hard questions to answer are they?

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Blog Entries
    KF Fighter,

Mate check your tone and manners.

I never said anything bad about you nor did I resort to the petulant behaviour of calling you names (Delusional etc)
    Ok, fair enough! my bad, But what you were saying is untrue.

What "sh!t" am I supposed to be making up exactly? I have no "feud" with Hendrik but I do regard him as being less than honest, highly evasive in answering ANY questions put to him to the point of purposeful misdirection, repeating everything he thinks ad-nauseam in the misguided hope it will then somehow turn into fact! I and numerous others on this forum have asked very straight forward up-front and easy to answer (if one is being honest that is) questions of Hendrik only to be met with "Gobbley Gook" or no answer at all as if he sits on high above everyone else here.

If you go back over the millions and millions of posts here you would have seen that at one point I actually did support Hendrik in his right to express his views that was until he refused to answer even the most basic of questions!
    I can understand Your frustration about Hendrik's style of answering questions. However, the things He speaks about cannot be explained in a forum, you have to touch hands and feel them one on one. your other Questions are very accusatory in nature and if I was Hendrik I would not answer them either.

Show me where I made such a statement! Go ahead, knock yourself out! Show me where I wrote to you "I won't be your friend if you are his friend" ... go on. I won't be holding my breath waiting.
    You didn't wrote those words, but it was implied by your tone and refusal to reciprocate answering my question to you after I answered all your questions. In fact now that I think about it, I still continue to answer your additional questions in this post even though you refuse to answer my questions on this thread. http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...05#post1276805

I am down on Hendrik because he try's to tell me someone who has actually done both Wing Chun and White Crane what the arts should be. That is self-aggrandizement on the highest of levels and totally disrespectful to someone who has spent a large proportion of their lives in the pursuit of this art. At least I come from a perspective that is educated in that I have been properly exposed to both sides and arts within the argument he puts forward by actually making an attempt to at least explore the arts in mention.
    Ok, but did you study or research the Emei Snake art. If you did and still came to the same conclusion with DNA signatures evidence then i would say you have a point.

As you are springing strongly to his defence then I'll ask you the questions Hendrik and his disciple Jim refuses to answer:

1/. Has Hendrik ever actually trained in White Crane and with whom for how long? (not that hard to answer!)

2/. Has Hendrik ever actually trained in Emei and with whom for how long? (Not that hard to answer!)

3/. Has Hendrik physically met and trained with Sergio? (Not that hard to answer!)

4/. Have you ever seen Hendrik spar using his Wing Chun (not a game of "pitty-pat" but real sparring!)?

5/. If you feel Hendrik has the answers you seek why ask me about White Crane?

Now old mate, these are not exactly hard questions to answer are they?
    Sorry Mate! i will not answer any more of your questions since you refuse to reciprocate. Why don't you go ask your grandmaster these questions. lol
    Last edited by kung fu fighter; 09-23-2014 at 11:05 AM.

F#@K Me! Hendrik, That's it??? Really?

Come on. Actually show us the two of you doing something, anything! Anything other than standing around agreeing with each other!

Good God is that it, is that your Wing Chun? Really?

Are you that tall or is Jim a Hobbit?
    You are mistaken, Ming. I'm thinking of Puppet ... not Hobbit.

Forget his WC song, this is what he like people to be ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liKhL...layer_embedded

Ok, but did you study or research the Emei Snake art. If you did and still came to the same conclusion with DNA signatures evidence then i would say you have a point.

l

IMHO,
    It is extremely unlikely the person in the utube who practice the following ; a body type power generation art, shoulder based movements, breathing with chest ......etc
    could understand Emei snake slide worm move, natural lower abs breathing....force flow...etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHrcv0ypYuA -

Sometimes people just stretch too far to think one knows everything.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-23-2014 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VT Andy View Post
    I think people missing point of Hendriks narrative and focus on irrelevent things. Who care if someone makes up something new and get people to make it work for them to do a form? Nothing to do with Hendrik real agenda of his Emei White Crane dream fantasy.

What people losing sight is that this internet celebrity Hendrik Santo is caught red handed fabricating evidence for his Emei Cult fantasy dream as pointed out by Wayne Yung. Cannot even waste time on such unprofessional story telling or risk becoming stupid. Who care about Hendrik skill no skill? Focus!

Wayne Yung:

Hendrik can dismiss Wayne Yung now that he stolen what he want to change and plant such “evidence” to fool GM Fu and makes mockery of elder generation for his own gain. “I use you now don’t need you”. What kind of respect and face is that? Hendrik is not cincere person. He is still mouse in community.

Hendrik Santo:

What a load of BS so unbelievable. This is a real work of double talk such a hypocrite and a liar. Cho family has denounce him. Wayne Yung denounce him. Lee Kong denounce him. Hendrik is guilty and react like an emotional spoil kid denying his wrong doing. Why is he denounce by so many groups? Jealosy? Please.

Minghequan:

This guy steal from others, make up his fantasy claims all over internet even claims against his claims, and BRAG about it saying “haha I did it who care it works! Pay attention to my result not how I do it. Oh not about me stop blaming me you hate me! haha”. This is a crazy person not living in reality. hendrik even exposed his tail on this forum he DEVELOP his own technology then try to backtrack to save his story! What happen if Sergio find out that HS made up these things? Sergio fell for Chi Sim story. He fell for Black Flag story. Only matter of time before he does right thing and expose Hendrik for being another Kenneth Lin!

So much mess HS creates it is not the work of respectable person.

Andy
    One thing for sure, Hendrik will never review in public his failure to deal with a Chi Sim guy. Hendrik couldn't use or apply all his self taught Omei, 7 bow stuff to encounter a very simple grabbing technique. No use crying and complaining "that's not Wing Chun" while his @ss was on the ground according to an eyewitness report. Even a white belt student of judo should not have much problem against such a simple grab! Then why did Hendrik fail to meet such a simple grabbing technique under pressure? Because that's the moment of truth for measuring Hendrik's skill. Either he can do it, or spend his time talking year around about the mystery of his 7 bows and imagined Omei fantasy behind his videos!

Quote Originally Posted by kentchang View Post
    One thing for sure, Hendrik will never review in public his failure to deal with a Chi Sim guy. Hendrik couldn't use or apply all his self taught Omei, 7 bow stuff to encounter a very simple grabbing technique. No use crying and complaining "that's not Wing Chun" while his @ss was on the ground according to an eyewitness report. Even a white belt student of judo should not have much problem against such a simple grab! Then why did Hendrik fail to meet such a simple grabbing technique under pressure? Because that's the moment of truth for measuring Hendrik's skill. Either he can do it, or spend his time talking year around about the mystery of his 7 bows and imagined Omei fantasy behind his videos!

Sure, Hendrik got defeat by Martian , Hendrik get beat up by a kid.....etc

Go ahead make my day to create more stories.

At the end of the day, as KPM put it, I am very happy because you help me to do free publicity. And more people know me. Thanks!

Just for your information, hundreds of wcners now learning the seven bows and wing chun 1848 every months. So this year alone, will reach a thousand. Thanks for your publicity!
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-23-2014 at 02:54 PM.

At the end of the day, as KPM put it, I am very happy because you help me to do free publicity. And more people know me. Thanks!

Just for your information, hundreds of wcners now learning the seven bows and wing chun 1848 every months. So this year alone, will reach a thousand. Thanks for your publicity!
    Whats the name of that Museum???

Totally predicted this response from the self anointed savior of lost Ving Tsun souls. That is exactly why I said this -

"This guy steal from others, make up his fantasy claims all over internet even claims against his claims, and BRAG about it saying “haha I did it who care it works! Pay attention to my result not how I do it. Oh not about me stop blaming me you hate me! haha”. This is a crazy person not living in reality. hendrik even exposed his tail on this forum he DEVELOP his own technology then try to backtrack to save his story! What happen if Sergio find out that HS made up these things? Sergio fell for Chi Sim story. He fell for Black Flag story. Only matter of time before he does right thing and expose Hendrik for being another Kenneth Lin!

So much mess HS creates it is not the work of respectable person."

Be proud Hendrik of the reputation you built yourself. A mouse and DIVA with a giant ego who cannot help but post something on the internet for attention.

Chun Ki:
    Some people say the same things you say about politics and making WC better but ignore Hendriks fabricated Wing chun history. ccwayne pointed out Hendriks changing SCWC kuit, Lee Kong says Hendrik like to take things from others, Cho Gar family say its his own fabrication.

Some others buy the lies under a preconceived mindset such as Sergio Iadarola.Sergio had the same preconceived mindset when he hooked up with Kenneth Lin's shaolin HKB. I see alot of similarities between Kenneth Xiang Lin and Hendrik Santos in tricking these so called old timer wcner.

What being said by Hendrik now has been said for more than 2 years all over the world on forums and boards, as ccwayne points out. Hendrik is pushing his political Emei story everywhere, then you jump in to support Hendrik in the middle of his double talk political argument. Hendrik argues on and on and on about WC history and why his Emei WC is better and earliest. In the past 2 years or so Hendrik did a temporary baisee to ccwayne for the purpose of stealing information from SCWC to fabricate evidence for his Emei story. Thats not smart or innovative, its just more lies, stealing, politics and self promotion like Kenneth and Sergio. Hendrik argues about dates and history and which is better, older, purer and earlier. Each time his lie is modified. which is it? 1850 WC, 1848 WC, 18xx WC kuit for more than 2 years, it keeps changing, last month it was 2014 WC. This is similar to Kenneth's different lies- 5 flags black flag Wing Chun, Shaolin black flag Wing Chun dvd, Ngochowingchun, samchien Wing Chun, ect. which lie is which lie? Its all one big lie.

Both Hendrik and Kenneth like to get non-Wing Chun old men signatures to endorse their fabricated Wing Chun stories.

After all, you have nothing to say about Hendrik shoving his political Emei story everywhere, everyday, 25hours a day, 8 days a week, 55 weeks a year, 11years a decade all over the internet. Is that better for Wing Chun's future?

I think what you did NOT say will NOT make WC better for the future.
    Yes this guy narcissism is out of control. Very much clear way to spell out his messy path. Wait for the next response be more of the same "history be my judge" "more people can prove to themselves what I dreamed about" "go do your own research on my decades of posts" "yak yak yak".

For a guy who despise authority (don't call me grandmaster) but depends on it (I got grandmasters' signatures!!!) for sense of purpose and belonging (attached 'buddhist' addicted to the internet) who fabricate his reality and loves all this attention (good and bad) there is one word I know to describe such sickness. It is sad but I really think his mind is suffering from culture of China's Red Guard era.

Who Were China's Red Guards?

During the Cultural Revolution (1966-1976), Mao Zedong mobilized groups of young people to enforce communist dogma and rid the nation of the so-called "Four Olds" - old customs, old culture, old habits and old ideas. Millions of youths formed groups known as "Red Guards."

The first Red Guards groups were made up of students, ranging from elementary school to university students. As the Cultural Revolution gained momentum, mostly young workers and peasants joined the movement, as well.

The Red Guards destroyed antiques, ancient texts, and Buddhist temples, and publicly humiliated teachers, monks, former landowners or anyone else suspected of being "counter-revolutionary." Thousands of people were killed outright, and many more committed suicide as a result of their ordeal.
    HS response will be totally predicatble again.

Andy

But Hendrik is the exception?

I do wck .
    And have no need to train in white crane or emei. Wck is Wck.
    Actually he fabricates evidence then gets a non-wing chun old man to sign a paper to endorse his fabricated evidence.

Sometimes people...

Sometimes people just stretch too far to think one knows everything.
    people = Hendrik

you know how Hendrik likes to talk about himself in third person.

Quote Originally Posted by ccwayne View Post
    Emei guys like to make their findings without any proof and to announce to public.

4. Hendrik, he said he never related any SCWC with him, however, few days ago, he repeatedly use the SCWC kuit with his ykwc kuit to present something to convince Tai wan people in TaiWan wck forums. All here should recall, I caught him changing my kuit from 麟 to 鱗 to suit his emei snake. His 6 bows to 7 bows. Of course, we never know whether he changed his kuit with emei before bringing out to the public, then today, make his findings with emei as the parental sourcce.
    Sometimes people get caught changing SCWC kuit.
    people = Hendrik

Sometimes people change 6 bows to 7 bows.
    people = Hendrik

Quote Originally Posted by Cho Gar View Post
    Now, I don't want to get into this hendrik bashing thing because I've got no interest in it but I just wanted to make something clear-
    The part of our kuit that hendrik is telling you came from CLF is translated as something like " bong São whips like a dragons tail" or something similar.
    Now does that sound more like CLF or Wing Chun?
    Sometimes people have CLF kuit in thier WC kuit.
    people = Hendrik

Sometimes people think they speak for all Cho Gar WC.
    people = Hendrik

Sometimes people think they speak for all WC.
    people = Hendrik

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    Next time when you do the forgery , let Chinese person to do the writing . I have shown this to several of my friends here, they are not involved in any martial arts but they all have University level education. They all agree this was not written by Chinese , and certainly not something written in 19th Century, not to mention simplified Chinese character you put inside by mistake . Better luck next time with your "evidence"
    Sometimes people think simplified Chinese character is 1848 Chinese character.
    people = Hendrik

Sometimes people do Chinese writing forgery.
    people = Hendrik

Sometimes people fabricate and call it evidence.
    people = Hendrik

Sometimes people cant provide a museum address.
    people = Hendrik

The key is when the emei gate keeper see the Wck technology I have developed , via the third party they can identify it is emei related and willing to endose it in writing with signature. It is a double blind test where technology is identify.
    Sometimes people put Emei into thier Wck to trick Emei gate keeper.
    people = Hendrik

Sometimes people get non-Wing Chun old men to sign papers for thier fabricated evidence then state it is now fact.
    people = Hendrik