Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Go sign into a Chinese Wck forum .

For example,

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=咏春拳

and see whatever Chinese you input turn into simplify Chinese. That simple.
    Wait!!! This is not what you originally said. I have noticed that on the photo you put here as an evidence of some ancients writtings , writer used simplified characters . You said that there are programs on android phones in China for automatic conversion from traditional to simplified characters and that is the reason why hand written characters on the photo are simplified . Can anyone tell is there a program for recognizing handwritten characters on the photos and automatic photoshop change and conversion from traditional to simplified characters , because Hendrik said there is such an application for android phones ?

Which picture had simplified characters?

Ya'll are a bunch of idiots.

1. It isn't about any program converting traditional to simplified it's about what's been presented as evidence!!!!! What Hendrik has presented as ancient documents has some simplified characters and uses modern verb-age and sentencing, therefore it cannot be ancient as presented but a modern forgery made to appear ancient.

2. There is no enhancement technology that will convert the characters to simplified form at the pixel level of a photograph. Quit getting sidetracked by all the double talk, focus and get back in the game.

3. It's obvious that he over-wrote the Cho family Kuit with slight enhancements borrowed from Emei kuit at key points to make it appear as if there is a connection. These key points correspond to movements found in both sets that are similar in nature.

4. So called document evidence was altered/interpreted in the same manner to make it appear as if there is a correlation. It's all an elaborate ruse. Now quit falling for his traps that sidetrack you from the truth and allow him to turn things around into a legitimate argument.

FOCUS GRASSHOPPERS!!!!!! so I can go back to being an a55.

I do wck .
    And have no need to train in white crane or emei. Wck is Wck.

The key is when the emei gate keeper see the Wck technology I have developed , via the third party they can identify it is emei related and willing to endose it in writing with signature. It is a double blind test where technology is identify.

You can film your Song San Shao Lin utube or Ron can film his Wck. And see if others willing to endose you in writing with signature
    Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    You said an Emei guy looked at the "Wck technology" you developed and recognized similarities in Emei.

You view this as a win for your claim that Emei is a mother art of Wing Chun, but you just admitted you developed it yourself!

This is not research and has nothing to do with real Wing Chun. You engineered your own answer. And from what? You said you've never learned Emei with a real person. So you must have gotten it from books and videos. You, sir, are a fraud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Ki View Post
    Hey Hen
    reality is you said you DEVELOPED your wck technology
    your thinking is your 2014 wck is 1848 wck making it the earliest. earliest as in original from father emie + mother crane.

your 2014 emie wing chun is like 2014 hkb black flag, every year your his-story changes and collect old men signatures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bai Chi View Post

1. It isn't about any program converting traditional to simplified it's about what's been presented as evidence!!!!! What Hendrik has presented as ancient documents has some simplified characters and uses modern verb-age and sentencing, therefore it cannot be ancient as presented but a modern forgery made to appear ancient.

2. There is no enhancement technology that will convert the characters to simplified form at the pixel level of a photograph. Quit getting sidetracked by all the double talk, focus and get back in the game.

3. It's obvious that he over-wrote the Cho family Kuit with slight enhancements borrowed from Emei kuit at key points to make it appear as if there is a connection. These key points correspond to movements found in both sets that are similar in nature.

4. So called document evidence was altered/interpreted in the same manner to make it appear as if there is a correlation. It's all an elaborate ruse. Now quit falling for his traps that sidetrack you from the truth and allow him to turn things around into a legitimate argument.

Bai Chi summed it up best. Hendrik planted things based on his 30 year long imagination and is taking advantage on Sergios resources since Sergio is so gullible. Sergio has a history of falling for fraudulent stunts like thinking Yip Man got his stuff from Chi Sim Weng Chun Kuen (anti Yip Man agenda) and the fake Black flag Kenneth Lin Benny Meng stuff is most original and deadly (anti Yip Man propganda). Now he is falling for Hendrik's fraud story (anti Yip man agenda hmmm). STOP taking advantage of poor and gullible Sergio!

LOL!

I love this.

You guys just give me tooooo much credit beyond my capability.

Otherwise,

If I am as what you guys speculate

Then 60 years later, wait for A movie title :

Grandmaster --- who causes Wck to take a sharp turn, the story of Hendrik

It would be a great movie!
    And you all are playing the bad guys ! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bai Chi View Post

Quote Originally Posted by VT Andy View Post
    Bai Chi summed it up best. Hendrik planted things based on his 30 year long imagination and is taking advantage on Sergios resources since Sergio is so gullible. Sergio has a history of falling for fraudulent stunts like thinking Yip Man got his stuff from Chi Sim Weng Chun Kuen (anti Yip Man agenda) and the fake Black flag Kenneth Lin Benny Meng stuff is most original and deadly (anti Yip Man propganda). Now he is falling for Hendrik's fraud story (anti Yip man agenda hmmm). STOP taking advantage of poor and gullible Sergio!

LOL!

I love this.

Otherwise,

So. this is your dream , to be famous like Yip Man ...

Delusions of grandeur!

Hey Hendrik ......... your attention please

So you've stated the following;

the Wck technology I have developed
    Couple of questions;

1. What part of the total "2014 WC" have you developed??

2. If you have "developed' ,which would infer change, the original curriculum, why do you keep referring back to Cho family kuits??

Youre even original, or youre not......... which one is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik
    No, you give yourself too much credit. Everyone else has been trying to tell you that.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    So you've stated the following;

Couple of questions;

1. What part of the total "2014 WC" have you developed??,

2. If you have "developed' ,which would infer change, the original curriculum, why do you keep referring back to Cho family kuits??

Youre even original, or youre not......... which one is it?

I have simply developed the technology describe in the 1848 Yik kam SLT kuen kuit into my body. That simple.

Jim Rosalendo also has developed it,
    Robert Chu also has developed it,
    Sergio
    kungfu fighter here in this forum
    and many many more wcners sifus
    also has developed it to a certain degree.

It works.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-03-2014 at 09:15 PM.

Now you're playing with words to get out of your own trap!

That is not at all what you said. You said the Emei guy saw via a third party the Wing Chun technology you developed. If you're talking about your own body that would be impossible.

After 9 pages on the other thread you never said anyone misunderstood you or attempted to clarify your meaning. It just took you this long to think of a way out. You could use your usual tactic and just delete the thread!

It works.
    Who have you fought to determine that it works for you? Besides the wall...

LOL!

I love this.

Otherwise,

LOL!

You're an IDIOT!. I speculate that you're a skinny wimp, a liar, a fraud and bipolar, and you take that as a compliment suggesting that my disdain is really misplaced adoration. I give you no credit weirdo. I don't think you're a mad genius I think you're a retard. Again you try to derail and manipulate your way around the facts. YOU made all this crap up and for years you've been shoveling this manure pile into everyone elses stall claiming it isn't yours, but that you "Found" it in your stall and that it's "Magic Manure", real top shelf stuff. It's your sh!t no one elses, no one wants it keep it for yourself. Your theory is crap, if I want to increase the power of my short punch I'll practice more short punch. If I want to withstand greater impact on my body I'll do more impact conditioning etc. This is how things work not by drawing pictures of joint agliment coresponding to breathwork and accupunture points then spamming everyone to death about it.

Want to make your Wing Tsun better?............. Less talk more practice.

Now you're playing with words to get out of your own trap!

That is not at all what you said. You said the Emei guy saw via a third party the Wing Chun technology you developed. If you're talking about your own body that would be impossible.

After 9 pages on the other thread you never said anyone misunderstood you or attempted to clarify your meaning. It just took you this long to think of a way out. You could use your usual tactic and just delete the thread!

Who cares how you like to twist stuffs?
    I don't!

For those who is interested in emei 12 zhuang relationship with 1848 YKSLT , stay tune more and more information will surface because more wcners have researched into it and test it out. You will see the technology.

Who have you fought to determine that it works for you? Besides the wall...

Sure sure sure . Lol.

Those wcners who has it knows how their art improve . That is what count.