Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    it is not a mysticism. it is getting one out of the mysticism to be scientific and with full handling ability.

you want to know which button to push even when you operate the Iron man out fit.

six directional force, six bow, 20 channel of medirians are just a details description of momentum handling of one's body.

The minute one learn about these that minute one cross the line of no return and transform his three WCK set or turn the sets on, like turning the Iron man on. and will no longer keep off. that is the technology.
    Yep, that clears things up..... comparisons to Iron Man

Exclamation

Mates,

It's not mysticism, its physics.

http://www.aunkai.net/eng/bujyutu/kiban.html

Check it out. It's like a car you see.
    WC is simply piloting the car. 6DF is the engine of the car.
    Your WC can be completely groundless without a strong engine and mechanical axis powering it.

Understanding of anything stops once you dismiss it. As bogus as it may seem, I suggest to find the common denominator; the intent, the will, the essence of the statement.
    Looking for practice partners in New York City.

Push hands, internal strength conditioning, sparring.

Mates,

It's not mysticism, its physics.

http://www.aunkai.net/eng/bujyutu/kiban.html
    I read a lot of ideas, but nothing i can translate as practical
    Check it out. It's like a car you see.
    WC is simply piloting the car. 6DF is the engine of the car.
    Your WC can be completely groundless without a strong engine and mechanical axis powering it.
    No, its not like a car..... thats no better than the Iron Man analogy

Understanding of anything stops once you dismiss it. As bogus as it may seem, I suggest to find the common denominator; the intent, the will, the essence of the statement.
    No offence, but what did that page have to do with WC mechanics?

Glenn,

Why is it not practical?
    Why is it not like a car?

Why not ask, why is it practical?
    Why is it like a car?

Most posts should not be accepted as an absolute truth or fallacy, however it should be processed with a transparent and open mind. What I say is only a guide, a pointing finger to something in my own experience. Please understand me in this way.

The question is no longer for anyone to explain, but for one to find for himself.

Double blind. Green eggs and ham mate.
    Looking for practice partners in New York City.

Push hands, internal strength conditioning, sparring.

Quote Originally Posted by T.Panda View Post
    Glenn,

Why is it not practical?
    Why is it not like a car?

Why not ask, why is it practical?
    Why is it like a car?

Most posts should not be accepted as an absolute truth or fallacy, however it should be processed with a transparent and open mind. What I say is only a guide, a pointing finger to something in my own experience. Please understand me in this way.

The question is no longer for anyone to explain, but for one to find for himself.

Double blind. Green eggs and ham mate.

All of a sudden the Iron Man analogy doesnt seem so bad

Understanding of anything stops once you dismiss it.
    Some things need to be dismissed.

Incomprehensibility doesn't imply profundity. It only implies incomprehensibility, poor communication skills, or a desire to come across as clever with no substance to back it up. No sale.

I don't see you as qualified to lecture others on how to think. And I detest being talked down to by third rate wannabe Zen masters. Jeez, that sh*t got old back in the '80s.

You will impress no one with this condescending piffle.
    Last edited by anerlich; 04-28-2012 at 12:58 AM.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

There’s no one you don’t go after, huh

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    Some things need to be dismissed.

Incomprehensibility doesn't imply profundity. It only implies incomprehensibility, poor communication skills, or a desire to come across as clever with no substance to back it up. No sale.
    Sounds like your very own personal experience to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali. R View Post
    Sounds like your very own personal experience to me.
    So you buy T.Panda's post???

it is not a mysticism. it is getting one out of the mysticism to be scientific and with full handling ability.

you want to know which button to push even when you operate the Iron man out fit.

six directional force, six bow, 20 channel of medirians are just a details description of momentum handling of one's body.

The minute one learn about these that minute one cross the line of no return and transform his three WCK set or turn the sets on, like turning the Iron man on. and will no longer keep off. that is the technology.

Yes I agree , if you know how and why it works, you can control it better.

So if you use car analogy, what gear to use, when to use brakes, speed in turns,

when to use neutral, when to rev motor, etc.

Most people just use car as demolition derby, at one speed.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    So you buy T.Panda's post???

The idea is right, but usually the methods don't get the right results, all arts try to get this connection that they are talking about, but are usually done in the wrong way or context and don't give right results.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    The idea is right, but usually the methods don't get the right results, all arts try to get this connection that they are talking about, but are usually done in the wrong way or context and don't give right results.

Cheers
    As an example, the siu Lin tau is to develop Jin where jin is the change of force. It is to refine the force. But many end up with clamping the knees, fix the elbow trying to secure the force via the hold on to a particular structure.

This act might seems improve The power or force but it actually kill the development of the ability of the change of force vectors or flow.

Long term practice of ths will make one lost one's natural athletic ability and limit one's mobility and ability of change in force vectors within a small space or displacement. One just kill the inch Jin development.

Thus, The six bow is jammed, the six directional force is limited to a forward direction only. With that happen one expect one turn into a bulldozer and crash through everything. However, in reality, it will not even work when facing a stronger more altheletic person.

As an example, the siu Lin tau is to develop Jin where jin is the change of force. It is to refine the force. But many end up with clamping the knees, fix the elbow trying to secure the force via the hold on to a particular structure.

This act might seems improve The power or force but it actually kill the development of the ability of the change of force vectors or flow.

Long term practice of ths will make one lost one's natural athletic ability and limit one's mobility and ability of change in force vectors within a small space or displacement. One just kill the inch Jin development.

Thus, The six bow is jammed, the six directional force is limited to a forward direction only. With that happen one expect one turn into a bulldozer and crash through everything. However, in reality, it will not even work when facing a stronger more altheletic person.

Yes, I agree 100%.

Bulldozer that is not really strong at all, just look strong, power can't get out.

Cheers
    Last edited by Robinhood; 04-29-2012 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    Yes, I agree 100%.

Bulldozer not really strong at all, just look strong, power can't get out.

Cheers
    if I have a daughter I would not want her to learn those Wing Chun and thinking she can defend herself.

I would put her in Kyokushin and kyokushin related sabaki, not taiji, not internal martial art either. nope nope nope.

Why emei 12 zhuang for Wck?

And here is my reply to you in video form:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaV7YXwWoaY

Enjoy!
    "I'm a highly ranked officer of his tong. HE is the Dragon Head. our BOSS. our LEADER. the Mountain Lord." - hskwarrior