Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Who cares how you like to twist stuffs?
    I quoted you in full and explained how I read it. You were unable to tell me how it was being twisted. So I must have understood you correctly.

Sure sure sure . Lol.

Those wcners who has it knows how their art improve . That is what count.
    No, you have no idea if it improved your fighting abilities if you've never used it to fight, or even trained it under pressure. If you had, you wouldn't respond like this. You'd just simply say who it worked against when you fought them.

I have simply developed the technology describe in the 1848 Yik kam SLT kuen kuit into my body. That simple.
    Ok, so you havent created anything new, you have just personally developed the 1848 YKSLT into your own body?????

Jim Rosalendo also has developed it,
    Robert Chu also has developed it,
    Sergio
    kungfu fighter here in this forum
    and many many more wcners sifus
    also has developed it to a certain degree.
    So they have done the same as you then?
    Last edited by GlennR; 09-03-2014 at 11:40 PM.

and many many more wcners sifus
    also has developed it to a certain degree.
    They're being remarkably quiet about it.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

What you are trying to do here (integrate "Emei 12 Zhuang" into the WC system) was exactly what I tried to do many years ago (integrate "SC leg skill" into the Taiji system).
    From my experience, "integrating" one art into another seldom works. My first KF teacher combined WC, Choy Li Fut, and Northern Sil Lum pretty well, but he is the exception that proves the rule. IMO arts evolve, and technical discoveries and improvements don't go against the arrow of time.

However, I'd say Tim Cartmell has done a reasonable job of combining Taiji principles and those of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Though it's not something he proclaims as a revolutionary insight parallel to Moses bringing the stone tablets down from the mountain, which maybe your mistake. And is certainly Hendrik's.

Maybe non-traditional martial artists are less fixated on suspect history and grandiose traditions, less impressed by theory, and more open to new ideas or something.
    Last edited by anerlich; 09-04-2014 at 12:23 AM.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    From my experience, "integrating" one art into another seldom works.
    - My teacher had integrated Shuai-Chiao and Yang Taiji as Chang Taiji.
    - David C. K. Lin had integrated kicking/punching and Shuai-Chiao as combat Shuai-Chiao.
    - Su Yu-Chang had integrated Baji and praying mantis as Baji preying mantis.

IMO, your integration effort can only be judged by the future generation. If it's

- a good work, you new style will be popular.
    - not, nobody will even remember (or care about) you and your new style.

Here is an example of Shuai-Chiao and Taiji integration.

Last edited by YouKnowWho; 09-04-2014 at 01:13 AM.
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    - My teacher had integrated Shuai-Chiao and Yang Taiji as Chang Taiji.
    - David C. K. Lin had integrated kicking/punching and Shuai-Chiao as combat Shuai-Chiao.
    - Su Yu-Chang had integrated Baji and praying mantis as Baji preying mantis.

IMO, your integration effort can only be judged by the future generation. If it's

- a good work, you new style will be popular.
    - not, nobody will even remember (or care about) you and your new style.
    I've heard of Combat Shuai-Chiao before. Not the others. Perhaps a logical outcome of your last two points?

Or perhaps not. My instructor's hybrid style is popular in his own city, but not widely known outside. Unlike Hendrik, though, he doesn't seek publicity or fame or claim to have discovered buried treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Speaking of facts, how can we know your kyut wasn't just copied from Emei or just happen to contain similar ideas?

Who taught Emei to the person who wrote the kyut, and who's the actual author?

We have similar terms and actions in various unrelated TCMA, so if you don't have these facts, then you really have nothing more than what completely unrelated styles also happen to have...

1. The guy who created the 1848 SIu Nim Tau is an Emei 12 zhuang expert . Without the emei engine, the set doesn't work well.

2. Unless one get to the engine level, one don't know what that level is about, one doesn't see the characteristics of the engine. Thus, one never develop them. For those who knows engine level, it is clear in front of ones eyes.

3. Those who follow the kuit or practice instruction of will develop thier engine and makes a heaven and earth different.

4. Try to use sing Shang shao Lin.. And other superficial theory ..etc to argue is just wasting the time. It is like trying to use the car body shape to argue if it is a four wheel drive without knowing the different between a four wheel and two wheel drive

5, Sifu Robert Chu the sifu of Sifu Alan Orr, Sifu Jim Rosalando the USA Pin San senior, Kungfu fighter who train with many different lineages wcners and mma , sifu Sergio who has seen lots of Wck lineages and tcma internal art .... And many many more wcners know are from different lineages and different background who knows the engine level exist instead of superficial movement or action.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-04-2014 at 07:13 AM.

"Hendrik, ...Perhaps the most useful tool I have picked up from watching your content is fighting from the closest range. This has helped me defend against grapplers trying to take me down, and it has allowed me to generate power from places my opponents do not expect."

This is one of the response from many Wcners.

One can keep argue with me on emei this or emei that or I created all of this. While some wcners already testing it.

What good is wasting time trying to proof me wrong twisting all kind of words ? When by evidence A PART of 1848 Wing Chun kuen is now known and known where it is from and how it works.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-04-2014 at 07:20 AM.

1. The guy who created the 1848 SIu Nim Tau is an Emei 12 zhuang expert . Without the emei engine, the set doesn't work well.
    Interesting! What's his name?

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Interesting! What's his name?

It is a common knowledge of older Wck lineages

Miu Sun
    http://www.w1ng.com/129/

http://www.wingchunpedia.org/pmwiki/...?n=WCP.MiuShin

Watch this carefully, sifu Sergio actually went to emei the exact temple and tell the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBmHUucF12Q
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-04-2014 at 07:51 AM.

Given that these sources relate back to you, and that this character is connected to other fictional characters, is there any evidence that he ever existed and was not a character of your own creation, or a fictional character you've hijacked to fulfill your "history" and Emei theory?

By the way, I noticed in that video Sergio mentioned the book that is held in a museum in Beijing. Have you got a name and address of that museum?
    Last edited by LFJ; 09-04-2014 at 09:05 AM.

wing chun change too much from emei 12 zhuang. it is dirty corrupted. emei 12 zhuang is the pure art. you should all go back tyo emei 12 zhuang.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fong View Post
    Jealous on what ?? YOu enjoy your dreaming world. Spreading in Asia by using different names to spread, and talk to yourself with different accounts. No evidence, no proof, just you talk to yourself you got the wck origin. No emei NO ONE DOING WCK. Here, you also doing the same ways. Please also see how HK martial arts community f@@k you up in newspaper.

dont let him make you angry, he has autism. 100% serious

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Hendrik I have a suggestion , you can wear protective gear , I will not , you hit me in the stomach with your super emei engine 5 times first,then, I hit you with my corrupted wing chun only once . What do you say about that ?

Originally Posted by Hendrik
    Too bad the information is spreading in Asia too.

You just jealous! Lol
    Ignore questions but keep pushing your baseless claims and nothing will get done. Just try again, can you answer these questions?

Hendrik wrote:

Don't ask me if you don't want my direct answer.
    What makes you think that you could be a spokesperson for White Crane, Emei and Wing Chun?

Originally posted by Minghequan
    Ha! You have been asked countless times for a direct answer and never yet given one!!!

Okay Hendrik, I'll put what you wrote above to the test, lets see if we can get a "direct answer" shall we:

Direct Question Number 1/. First you state that one should go and study with Sergio to end the so-called "speculation" on the "technology" and then you state that one doesn't need an "expert" to prove it and that it is similar to an Iphone . Don't you feel this is a massive contradiction???

Direct Question Number 2/. Hendrik, who in White Crane, Emei and Wing Chun you have "studied" with recently in order to end the "speculation" of not knowing what your "technology" is about?

Direct Question Number 3/. In what way have you been directly exposed to White Crane & Emei?

Direct Question Number 4/. Do you train with others in Wing Chun Kuen or do you train by yourself?

Direct Question Number 5/. Do you cross hands with anyone as part of your training or is your training purely theoretical?