Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    You are just trying to twisting anything you can to support your Song San Shaolin Wing Chun theory. Lol

I don't have to took anything from Emei or implanted anything at all.

Look at this photo
    Even the following kuit which is not from me , but from a grandmaster from Cho family , an inheritance of other lineages which is independent from me , has Emei related writing signature in it.

So, There are multiple data from different sources converge, it is emei 12 zhuang By evidence in writing , you like it or not.
    They used simplified characters in 1848? Seriously ? You have to try better , much much better...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fong View Post
    http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...88#post1275988

Today, this f***ing fake buddhist said openly he is loyal to his sifu and his lineage only. Why he spent time on Sifu Wayne Yung and SCWC for few years and said bai See to SCWC Mun for stealing SCWC stuff, then quit SCWC Mun and publish announcement no relationship with SCWC any more. He also said he can steal Lee Kong White Crane in one night. He is totally loyal to his sifu only, and why he need to do all that ?

Today we can see his real face, a MuLam mouse. A guy stealing knowledge from others improperly and share to the public, how do we think about this guy and the knowledge he provided. More, he violate a lot of wck history and put his stuff to wck and make his wck and promote to the world. Trying to replace the existing wck market. He had also told sifu Wayne Yung wck in us is billion us$ business.
    From Sifu Wayne Yung Facebook posting:

BaiSee, Loyalty, MoDak, Ethics, Morality... Family rules ....

In Traditional Kung Fu families, BaiSee is a very important to a practitioner to become a disciple of a family. In his whole life, only the BaisSee sifu is his exclusive sifu for his whole life. He need loyalty to the family and pay hard to learn the complete system of the family, then carry forward to the next generation. The length will be last for his rest of the whole life. As a sifu, he will pass the whole system to the disciple. Besides learning the skills, disciples also need to learn what a MoDak, Martial Arts ethics & morality are. That's the important pats of the traditional kung fu culture. Individual families they have their individual cultures based on their yearly development. Being disciples need to learn the culture of what their family as well.

Today, kung fu practitioners should be educated what the traditional kung fu culture is. What they need to follow, as they learn the arts. However, some people not paying too much effort on learning, and try to make a discipleship relation to take advantages from the families. Really, how much they understand the arts of the families they make baisee to a sifu there, and become just a collector only.

Some of them wearing a research robe trying to dig something out from some low profile families, and represent them bringing them out to the public. How much do they know why the lineage keeping low profile, not opening up ? Does it intrude the privacy of individual lineages ? Really, the term "Research", what really means ? In What ways ? Doing research means they can do whatever they like to explore IN ANY MEANS to get information IMPROPERLY? Will it hurt those lineages and destroying the individual lineage duties ? For what ? Then makes their own interpretation to show to the public. For their individual benefits or any other HIDDEN means ? It makes no difference like stealing in a improper way. Those people they are not the real researchers, what they behave just like what called MuLamLoShe( A mouse in Martial Arts Community).

Can this type of behaviours exist on the today martial arts researchers ? What the information they get in improper ways, are they good to the martial arts community ?

Finally, RCHS, what type of Chinese characters being used in the Ancient China? When the Simplied characters introduced today commonly used in China? Are there any SI units introduced in 19th century?
    At least, I know he also took from SCWC Sifu Wayne Yung. He requested bai see, taking the SCWC stuff, then leaving, making public announcement quitting SCWC, makeing announcement to his people he discovered and find somethings himself, sharing to the public, gaining his reputation, --> Grandmaster(Creator) of his WCK.

Today, he use 1848, avoiding 1850. He represented SCWC saying a lot here, but today, never mentioning that. hahaha.... He knows people knowing that and trying to avoid. However, fact is fact, what he done is what he done. He can dream he never did, but really he did. haha

Sure he has no other sifu, only loyal to his wck sifu. Then we should know how he learnt others, by himself, opening discussion to steal, then make them to other face becoming his and showing to the public.
    How many times are you going th repeat this same old crap, Don't make yourself sound like a stupid idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    They used simplified characters in 1848? Seriously ? You have to try better , much much better...
    Hi China expert,

All you know is identify Chinese characters isn't it?

Don't you know today even ipad or android phone default and convert everything to simplified Chinese characters in mainland china automatically?

Who cares what characters is used these days?

It is ridiculus to know only a , b, c , d... And thinking one knows it all.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-02-2014 at 10:42 AM.

Blog Entries
    One needs to tell the world what is the facts. That is a duty of a wcner also.
    I used to think the same way as you do. But sometime the invisible appreciation just can't match against the visible opposition. During the online discussion, it's easy to lead a discussion toward personal experience. When that happen, personal bragging and person attacking will be just around the corner.

You may assume logic that if the information

- can help others, they are welcome to use it.
    - cannot help others, they are welcome to ignore it.

Most of the time, this logic just won't work for some unknown reason.
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu fighter View Post
    How many times are you going th repeat this same old crap, Don't make yourself sound like a stupid idiot!
    As long as Hendrik keep polluting the WC community with his lies, I can appreciate the participation of people like Daniel Fong, Wayne Yung, Minghequan and many others to keep him in check. This is known as a balance like Yin and Yang in the universal. Or you can call it detergent.

The reason Sergio Iadarola is trying to promote your false Omei connection as the mother of WCK is only about money to him. But don't be surprised When Sergio denounces you once he has a chance to find out the truth about your made up story of Omei from Yik Kam family in China.

Sergio Iadarola's qualification as a WCK researcher? Not only Sergio has been made many false WCK reports like, Ip Man WCK came from Chi Sim and Black Flag HKB as the most dangerous assassin group WCK, only later he found out that not a single HKB person knew any WCK and Kenneth Lin was just a six generation of student under Ip Man WC tree. Is that the way Sergio has been doing his research all based on hearsay stories from those fake WCK characters? One thing is safe to say Sergio is not a genuine researcher in any scale. He continues to describe himself as a WCK researcher is the biggest joke in the WCK community.

John,

Thanks!

What you are trying to do here (integrate "Emei 12 Zhuang" into the WC system) was exactly what I tried to do many years ago (integrate "SC leg skill" into the Taiji system).

Nope.
    I don't do what you do.
    My Wck 1848 original engine is emei 12 zhuang. As it is.

In the beginning, I though I did the Taiji system a great favor. Later on, I found out not only Taiji guys won't appreciate my effort, they even hate me big time with attitude as "go do your SC and leave Taiji along". I soon gave up that Taiji and SC integration idea, shut my mouth, and just keep everything for myself.

I don't do anyone a favor. I just report what is the facts.

I find something very similar in your situation here. I didn't want to fight against the whole Taiji community. I don't think you want to fight against the whole WC community either.

I don't fight with anyone. I present the facts. Anyone can believe what they want and WC community doesn't fight against me. One just need to expect some people will against anything due to thier own reason which got nothing to do with the facts.

Confucius made a great point in the following 2 statements:

- "人不知而不慍, 不亦君子乎? - If people don't appreciate your idea and if you won't let that to bother you, you are a true gentleman."
    - "道不行, 乘桴浮于海 - If my way is not accepted, I'll just float myself in the ocean and leave people along."

The online discussion can be like "drug addiction", when you post something, if

- nobody responds, you may feel lonely and being ignored.
    - people respond, they may drag you into argument and raise your blood pressure.

Thanks!

Everyday, you either feel lonely or feel angry. It's a lose-lose situation and not good for your health. Sometime, the more that you post, the more trouble that you may get yourself into. People can always find something to disagree no matter what you may say. If you like to argue, that will be great. If you don't, what's the point?

I don't feel lonely, in fact, the reality is in this year alone 2014.
    The Wck 1848 basic six core element and seven bows has spread to almost a thousand wcners formally. They study it because it benifit their Wck , no money involve, no fame involve but something truely help to improve ones Wck. It is still continous to spread.

Wcners deserve to know the facts and to be benifit by the Wck 1848 ancestors teaching. No one claim to have original Wck, oldest Wck, ....ect certainly not me.

it is just some jealous people who has nothing to offer but trying to get upper hand to push their " olderst original" lineage don't like facts being share to the Wck and Chinese martial art community.

Thanks and appreciate for your kind words!

Ps. The following photo is an evidence of more and more people are awaken everyday.
    Last edited by kentchang; 09-02-2014 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    I am still waiting for that museum address , you know what I am talking about .
    Hey Zuti
    I almost forgot about that.....

Hey Hendrik!!!!! Whats the address for that museum??????

John,

Thanks!

What you are trying to do here (integrate "Emei 12 Zhuang" into the WC system) was exactly what I tried to do many years ago (integrate "SC leg skill" into the Taiji system).

Nope.
    I don't do what you do.
    My Wck 1848 original engine is emei 12 zhuang. As it is.

In the beginning, I though I did the Taiji system a great favor. Later on, I found out not only Taiji guys won't appreciate my effort, they even hate me big time with attitude as "go do your SC and leave Taiji along". I soon gave up that Taiji and SC integration idea, shut my mouth, and just keep everything for myself.

I don't do anyone a favor. I just report what is the facts.

I find something very similar in your situation here. I didn't want to fight against the whole Taiji community. I don't think you want to fight against the whole WC community either.

I don't fight with anyone. I present the facts. Anyone can believe what they want and WC community doesn't fight against me. One just need to expect some people will against anything due to thier own reason which got nothing to do with the facts.

Confucius made a great point in the following 2 statements:

- "人不知而不慍, 不亦君子乎? - If people don't appreciate your idea and if you won't let that to bother you, you are a true gentleman."
    - "道不行, 乘桴浮于海 - If my way is not accepted, I'll just float myself in the ocean and leave people along."

The online discussion can be like "drug addiction", when you post something, if

- nobody responds, you may feel lonely and being ignored.
    - people respond, they may drag you into argument and raise your blood pressure.

Thanks!

Everyday, you either feel lonely or feel angry. It's a lose-lose situation and not good for your health. Sometime, the more that you post, the more trouble that you may get yourself into. People can always find something to disagree no matter what you may say. If you like to argue, that will be great. If you don't, what's the point?

I don't feel lonely, in fact, the reality is in this year alone 2014.
    The Wck 1848 basic six core element and seven bows has spread to almost a thousand wcners formally. They study it because it benifit their Wck , no money involve, no fame involve but something truely help to improve ones Wck. It is still continous to spread.

Wcners deserve to know the facts and to be benifit by the Wck 1848 ancestors teaching. No one claim to have original Wck, oldest Wck, ....ect certainly not me.

it is just some jealous people who has nothing to offer but trying to get upper hand to push their " olderst original" lineage don't like facts being share to the Wck and Chinese martial art community.

Thanks and appreciate for your kind words!

Ps. The following photo is an evidence of more and more people are awaken everyday.

Cant wait to see him use it in his next fight, that will be the same day i grow wings out my butt and fly around the room

Marc Guyon is a WT instructor in HK according to Google. He claims to be an MMA fighter, but I can find no evidence of his record or opponents other than one vid of a interclub boxing match and another of an interclub MMA match.

While this is good, and a better record than those of Hendrik, Sergio, GM Fu, etc., I train with fighters with better pedigrees at my instructor's WC school. Let alone at the BJJ/MMA school I attend. As testimonials go it's not quite the same as one from Chuck Liddell or Kazushi Sakuraba, or even Forrest Griffin.

He's been training WT for 15 years teaching for 10. Not exactly an old timer, then.

A tweet of him with Sergio with a blurb by Sergio talking about internal energy isn't exactly proof of his seeing the light and a conversion to Emei 12 WC. I can't find any other quotes from Marc himself on the subject. One has to conclude it was hardly a life-altering event, then.

As proof goes, this is about as conclusive as the rest of Hendrik's proof, I guess.
    Last edited by anerlich; 09-02-2014 at 03:22 PM.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    Marc Guyon is a WT instructor in HK according to Google. He claims to be an MMA fighter, but I can find no evidence of his record or opponents other than one vid of a interclub boxing match and another of an interclub MMA match.

I train with fighters with better pedigrees at my instructor's WC school. Let alone at the BJJ/MMA school I attend.

He's been training WT for 15 years teaching for 10. Not exactly an old timer, then.

A picture of him with Sergio with a blurb by Sergio talking about internal energy isn't exactly proof of his seeing the light and a conversion to Emei 12 WC. I can't find any quotes from Marc himself on the subject.

As proof goes, this is about as conclusive as the rest of Hendrik's proof, I guess.
    To date, its probably Hendriks strongest theory.......... not saying a lot though

Hendrik wrote:

You are not even a wcner but using this forum trying to promote yourself .
    Really? I mean really? I'm trying to "use this forum to promote myself??? WTF?

Hendrik you are the one and only one "using this forum to promote yourself" and your lame as$ ideas about Crane and Emei .... Hypocrite!

You are the one seeking recognition and validation.

And yet you said you would answer questions but fail to answer mine (hypocrite!)

Your afraid to answer my questions because I caught you out big time lying about Master Lee Kong!!!

You are scared of me Hendrik and you know that I know it!!!

That is why you choose to run from my addressing my posts and my questions!

Once again a straight up easy to answer question:

So having stated where I am coming from, can you list your Qualification to be able to talk on behalf of Chinese Fujian White Crane, Yongchun White Crane and Emei??? I'm betting you can't thus exposing that in fact 99.9% of what you write is unmitigated Bulls@#t!

Put up or shut up Hendrik!

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

It's all for reelz, you all is just jealous of Great Hendriks skillz. He has proof in way of signatures and stuffs, doesn't get more reelz than that foos. If he was to hit you wiff his short jin punch he'd kill ya dead. Thats why he only practices it in theory and not on peeps, it's mad deadly stuffs and he has signatures to proof it. He didn't make nuthin's up it's all really, really old ancient technology from like 1987. Great Hendrik found out about this from the ancestors and such. I tried it out for myself and it's amazing powerful stuffs. My pen!s grew 3 inches, I lost 45 lbs. and my hair grew back after just 1 month of practice. So now after converting my Shotokan karate into Wing Chun through this theory I'm going to spread the words of this most awesome stuffs. If it wasn't such a mad deadly skillz I'd fight in MMA with it but don't want to be responsibles for killin' off peeps with it. So I'm just gonna open ups a Ermy Snake Wing Chuns skool and teach foos by vids over the Youtubes.

Later biatches

Did ya'll see that foos. See how Great Hendrik handled the force flow of that wall. That's sum 'mazing sh!t right there. Who else could do that? Could you? Buncha foos, Great hendrik is the reelz deelz and ya'll is missin' out. A-Friggin-Mazing is all I gots to says Great Hendrik. Keep on keepin' on and keep the mind blowin' information cummin, it's reel useful. Maybe you should do a vid on that arm waving you does cuz thats sum funky cool lookin stuffs and I'd like to learn it proper like.

Pay them no never mind Great Hendrik. They is just a buncha jealous foos who don't appreciates you likes I does. Keep preaching the Ermy worm stuffs. The truff is the truff. Wings Chung is the bird versus worm ya'll, weather yous likes it or not. Ya'll just don't know the 1329, 1645, 1848, 1850, 1987, 2014 materials like great Hendrik does and yous is scared and jealous. Short jin force flow handlink arm rubbin' chip sau ces Ermy worm theory recognized by Master Fu and is gen-u-wine mother biatches. I's seen it and done it for reelz and it'sa mad deadly skillz fur reelz.

Wick is Wick not Wck

I have never claim anything as the most orginal.

You obviously cannot differentiate between your thinking and reality. That tells who you are
    Hey Hen
    reality is you said you DEVELOPED your wck technology
    your thinking is your 2014 wck is 1848 wck making it the earliest. earliest as in original from father emie + mother crane.

your 2014 emie wing chun is like 2014 hkb black flag, every year your his-story changes and collect old men signatures.