Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    How can a long Jin use in shoulder/body sticking range effectively?
    Where long Jin always has to have that 30cm clearance to operate.
    Here is a long Jin uppercut used in the shoulder range. He could use hook punch at that moment too. Even in shoulder range, you can still use

- upward motion for your uppercut,
    - circular motion for your hook punch.

You can still create the long Jin "distance" that you need.

Last edited by YouKnowWho; 08-24-2014 at 12:43 PM.
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    Here is a long Jin uppercut used in the shoulder range. He could use hook punch at that moment too.

Didn't the guy use hook punch has to make space or that 30cm clearance by pulling back before he can hook ?

Is that the shoulder range with sticking body I am taking about where one do it at spot no need to create any precondition ?

If Wck has to do what you brought up clear space, then there is no need for the Biu Jee set and Wck is not a short strike sticky art.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 08-24-2014 at 12:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Didn't the guy use hook punch has to make space or that 30cm clearance by pulling back before he can hook ? Is that the shoulder range with sticking body I am taking about ?
    If your body and your opponent's body is touching, you can still move your fist upward between your body and your opponent's body and hit on your opponent's chin.

You can do your boxers type of punch, but this is Wck forum. How is boxer punch fit in Wck strategy?
    I known soon or later if you don't mention this, someone else will.

My simple question is, "What's the advantage of short Jin over long Jin?" The reason that I ask this is, IME, the straight line short Jin (many Chen Taiji guys train this too) is very difficult to apply at the shoulder range.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 08-24-2014 at 01:27 PM.

If your body and your opponent's body is touching, you can still move your fist upward between your body and your opponent's body and hit on your opponent's chin.

I known soon or later if you don't mention this, someone else will.

My simple question is, "What's the advantage of short Jin over long Jin?" The reason that I ask this is, IME, the straight line short Jin (many Chen Taiji guys train this too) is very difficult to apply at the shoulder range.

You want to use long rang strike, you need to create that 30cm clearance space. That is the constrain disregard of any combat range you are in.

It is a different type of art with each of them has its pro and con using different type of power generation, suit for different range. None is perfect.

Wck is a short strike sticky close body art without the proper engine it cannot do its job fully or it can not activate its three sets properly.

Ps. One can argue , one can punch in the shoulder range with long fist ...etc. But that is not the point. Similar to argue about one can still use arrow to fight in a butterfly knive range instead of using the arrow with the bow.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 08-24-2014 at 02:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    It is a different type of art with each of them has its pro and con using different type of power generation, suit for different range.
    None is perfect.
    I agree with you on this. There is no argument there.

Do you think that "short Jin" is much harder to develop than the "long Jin"?

I agree with you on this. There is no argument there.

Do you think that "short Jin" is much harder to develop than the "long Jin"?

Nope. It is just different engine.

Even long range there are different type , ie: there are the western boxer type, choy lee fut flying gyro type.....etc.

Just different engine fit for different application concept.

As I mention in the utube. If it is not emei engine, The three Wck sets will not work properly no matter how we can argue.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 08-24-2014 at 02:10 PM.

Even long range there are different type , ie: there are the western boxer type, choy lee fut flying gyro type.....etc.

As I mention in the utube. If it is not emei engine, The three Wck sets will not work properly no matter how we can argue.
    Thanks for posting, good to think about, figure out!

Get Gm Lee Kong to address publicly in writing with his signature similar to GM Fu of emei.
    I'm sorry you think this means anything at all.

They signed stating they noticed a similarity in terminology, in Lee's case only one word!

Even with the similar hand actions, it proves nothing at all. We've already demonstrated that other unrelated TCMAs share similar terminology and actions. If you want to claim a historical connection, you will have to answer the historical questions. This doesn't do it.

So far, we have the exact same actions and terminology in Songshan Shaolin, for example, but no one is stupid enough to jump to the conclusion that any of these arts are directly related to Shaolin. So why do you do so claiming Emei and White Crane as Wing Chun mother arts based only on similar actions and terminology?!

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...g-Shan-Shaolin

Hendrik,

You waff on about this or that person's signature as proof.

Okay I add my signature that Sifu Lee Kong told me he regards you and your research as a not all that accurate and that he views you as a user and taker. This was via Facebook communications.

He also states that you are wrong about your White Crane and Wing Chun connections ... especially in the way you cite it.

And guess what Hendrik, I unlike like you ... actually do White Crane from both Fuzhou & Quanzhou China respectively. (China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Tao Association - Master Lin Yuan Dun & Jinfeng Yongchun White Crane Research Institute - Master YiJun Zheng)

And seeing that you are hung up on SIGNATURES as proof, I will sign a legal Statutory Declaration as to the above statement from Lee Kong!

What legal documentation are you willing to sign?

Name:  Picture2.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  5.4 KB
    Last edited by Minghequan; 08-24-2014 at 11:16 PM.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Get Gm Lee kong here and let him tell you the facts.

Instead of you guys keep playing his middle man baseless.

Get Gm Lee Kong to address publicly in writing with his signature similar to GM Fu of emei.

Otherwise, it is just your five cents.

Ps. As for Sergio , Sunny, and Gm Lee kong. They met there are photos to prove it, as for what Gm Lee kong told them. Go ahead, . Ask Gm Lee kong to put out a public statement as Gm Fu or emei do.
    Btw, it is none of your business whatever communicate between they three, your are not there at the spot.

It is always easy to say negative things. But what have you ever offer at all to wcners beside "others is wrong". You offer zero.

Sure, it is signature only, but do you have a photo, a signature and a written endorsement from Gm Lee Kong on the subject? Or just all the sour grapes empty talk whinning for months and months.

Read this months WCI issue 19 on Emei. Can you put out a same type of quality article in WCI with facts? Until you can get the writing and signature. No need to waste everyone's time.
    Don't you get Lee Kong signature as you bring out his lunch photo out few months ago. Of course not! A lot of people saw how you response to that photo, and being caught. At last, you deleted the whole thread to cover your lying. A thief is being caught and say other being thief.

My understanding on the signature above, because someone is fan of Fu and requested him to sign, then Fu signed. However, you bring it out and made your own story. MOre, a lot of your evidence in the past never being proved before you showed them up.

If emei is good, why don't we go to emei directly. Why we need to keep learning wck. MOre, ask Fu declare clearly with a signature openly that emei is the mother art of wck, and let all wck practitioners and their ancestors in the past 200 years know that they learn and do the wrong thing.

A lot of questions from others you cannot answer and try to avoid because you don't know. Life is limited, why you still keep on convincing others to believe you. Please stay at home and do yoru own full time buddhist.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik
    I'm sorry you think this means anything at all.

They signed stating they noticed a similarity in terminology, in Lee's case only one word!

Even with the similar hand actions, it proves nothing at all. We've already demonstrated that other unrelated TCMAs share similar terminology and actions. If you want to claim a historical connection, you will have to answer the historical questions. This doesn't do it.

So far, we have the exact same actions and terminology in Songshan Shaolin, for example, but no one is stupid enough to jump to the conclusion that any of these arts are directly related to Shaolin. So why do you do so claiming Emei and White Crane as Wing Chun mother arts based only on similar actions and terminology?!

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...g-Shan-Shaolin

From his request on Lee Kong signature, did he do the same before as he brought out Lee Kong lunch photo? Now, He brings out Fu signature and make his story again. For what ?

Today, we can see how good quality on his wck research. Totally agreed, just some similarities, he can jump to the conclusion and ask people to believe.

All this renewed posting by the "Great One Hendrik Santo", the only living saviour of Wung Chun in the world is because of an article in the current issue of Wing Chun Illustrated that mentions Hendrik's name!!!

Hendrik's efforts at renewed posting of the same old tired Bulls#@t is purely to push his own ego at being mentioned in the article.

Hendrik brings nothing new or ground-breaking to the table ... just the same lame tired old crap that he posted here (and been properly called upon) for what seems like millennia!!!

He's like "Beetlejiuice" ... Say Hendrik's name somewhere, anywhere on the Internet and Bam!!! ... He appears in a puff of smoke and garbled written nonsense!

Oh and by the way, I believe that one of the threads in which Hendrik was caught out within is still up!

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...os-CONTROVERSY
    Last edited by Minghequan; 08-25-2014 at 03:33 AM.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Henrick

There are several branches of White Crane only one of Omei 12 Gung. Sifu Lee Kong does not speak for all branches of White Crane. GM Fu does speak for all of Omei 12 Gung. So why would Sifu Lee Kong purposely mis-represent all of White Crane by aligning with you through a signature of approval. It would only cause backlash and he would have nothing to gain. GM Fu has everything to gain by aligning himself with a group of individuals that are trying to cash in on mythology.

Whatever. You are full of crap. Your theory is crap. Your Wing Chun is crap. Mystical hand waving, no power required to beat people up garbage. Focus on actual real human partner training instead of slight of hand and misdirection crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Bai Chi View Post
    There are several branches of White Crane only one of Omei 12 Gung. Sifu Lee Kong does not speak for all branches of White Crane. GM Fu does speak for all of Omei 12 Gung. So why would Sifu Lee Kong purposely mis-represent all of White Crane by aligning with you through a signature of approval. It would only cause backlash and he would have nothing to gain. GM Fu has everything to gain by aligning himself with a group of individuals that are trying to cash in on mythology.

1. There are many branch of emei 12 zhuang , and the practitioners from the different branches do confirm the same answer when asked them individually in isolation by different party.

2. Gm Lee kong is the person who gave me the lead into the pre 1800 fujian white crane when I ask him the ancient white crane fujian term in early 2000's via hongkong kungfu board forum. Credit needs to give to the person who contribute.

Months ago, Gm Lee kong has meet with Sergio and discuss the issue based on the yik kam kuen kuit and evaluating my YKSLT video. He has shared his view based on his expertise in details based on the kuit and the set and the formulae 2014, With a condition of he do not want to get involve in any politics.

3. There are people who are jealous of these finding, trying to hi jack these finding with any act they can called, from political smearing to personal attack , because they sees the reveal of these information to the west free of charge , threaten and blocking their dream to promote their lineage as the oldest Wck or and their grandmaster title. Thus, many political act to twisted Gm Lee kong words or using Gm Lee kong to against Sergio are carry out.

By evidence, none of these people have contribute a tangible positive things to Wck but trying to gang and tear out whatever is blocking their agenda.

Thus, unless there is a public statement and signature from Gm Lee kong himself. The Wck community should trust no one beside Gm Lee kong put it in writing.

4. There is no mythology and no one cash the mythology , as I have made the video above, Wck is Wck. Not white crane from fujian and not emei 12 zhuang. But root from these two sources.

If one want to have a good understanding , handling and development of Wck short Jin, emei 12 zhuang Jin technoligy cannot be avoided. If one want to have a good understanding on Wck center line inner gate momentum , fujian white crane center line and momentum theory can not be avoided. Those are the sources.

5. My agenda is all about technology to make Wck works better without anyone has to pay one cent and kowtow to anyone . One is free to take this path or not.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 08-25-2014 at 07:57 AM.