Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

1. There was no Yik Kam Wng Chun in the last century until he visited Singapore in 2000.

2. I said similar only in my paper, Master Lee Kong also said similar as well. I don't know how GM Fu say. But he twisted the word 'Similar' to conclue. Hahaha... More, Master Lee also sent me message to explain just a casual lunch in Fairwood fast food, but the day he brought the picutre with sergio, Lee and Sunny out, and happy enough to tell his makeup story. Really poor guy!!! Lee also explained Sergio is not his student, but Sunny. Today, GM Fu still has not come out to make a press conference to say WCK comes from emei. or YKWC comes from emei. Just a signature on a picture, he made his story again. I have a lot of signatures from a lot of football stars, movie stars,.... etc, all they owned me thousands dollars money. Bu!lsh!t. !!!

3. YKWC sure is the product from Hendrik, emei like. How come Cho' family not own the original Yik Kam WCk, because Hendrik creates it. We can imagine he came to America in what age ? How many years he stayed with his sifu ? How much he can learn ? More, will his sifu pass all he had to Hendrik, not to his siHingDais. Why he need to learn more from discussions in the last 30 years ? Taking other lineages skill because he stayed short period with his sifu. As what I said, he cannot show the full set of his ykwc before, but today, he finally show all. Why ? hahaha.....

4. NO matter his ykwc from emei or not, sure other not. Cho's, Yik's, Leung Jan's, Law's families wcks, all were not related to emei. NO ancestors, even in the old kuen kuit, never saying any relationship with emei. We just followed what our ancestors way to practice, really works. Why we need to change. Like SCWC and most southern arts history, we know all are covered history, because all sourced from Southern Shaolin, Abbot Chi Sin. I also studied this part in detail. However, did I change any of my history in my website, also to my student. I just use it as a supplement to tell my students only. Why ? because I cannot prove it even what I found is truth. Understand, Fuxking fake buddhist Hendrik.

5. It is really tired, anywhere in Hong Kong, in Taiwan, in China, in SEA where I go, I see Hendrik using different names to talk to himself in different forum to convince people to believe his emei story. Daily to daily, Yearly to yearly. All his stuff are repeated and repeated. If he really like to promote his created YKWC with his emei, he need to train more people, not all the time talking about the same group people, Robert Chu, Jim Roselando, Sergio, Navin Kungfufighter, Mike and a lot of wckers. He mentioned a lot of wckners, how many ? Can he list them out ? Why only 5 people he can list out ? He had more Richard, Jack Chang. Haha... YOu know how they talked to me about your Jin. You had asked Richard a lot how my hands are, softer than you or not. Why they like to stay with me because SCWC can be tested under pressure, and it is really for fighting in the past. MOre, the internal arts are still being kept, but not as you said, after splittng, no more kung parts. YOu can see the kung parts are still on the 3 forms. YOu tried to make your created yKWC advanced and related to emei to more superior, and trying to make poor on SCWC by making your quitting public announcment and saying to public, after splitting to 3 forms set no more kung parts. Then going to Sergio because he as a good channel to help you to promote. As Robert said making use of Sergio, helping to promote. Hendrik is doing in this way, Wayne, why you don't make use of Sergio, you will be famous, a good chance. hahaha... . All bu!l****!!! this small group of people has their own agenda to make changes to the wck world, for what ? of course $$$$$. Now, is small, as it grows, another Bill Gates coming out. hahah...

I wouldn't like to contribute any to what Hendrik said. However, your fuxking Jim Roselando, and his director Hendrik Santos bringing a part of what other said without any proofing here to make your stories about me again. Fuxking both you.

You like to twist words on me and making yours. Let see.

Wayne,

I read these in Hong Kong forum and face book with your email attached and witness...etc, may be you want to tell us here is these true?

A

https://www.facebook.com/waikeung.mo...44812792358779
    Photo of your email to denounce your sifu and announce you are no longer SCWC in 2011 attached.

B
    引自莫太............
    丈夫乃一介武夫'不懂說話'多多得罪!不過實話實說又確是一種美德'點都好過一些人口密腹劍'內外不一。對 不起啊,我也是沒讀過書的'所以也講了真話了! 幾年前駡師父翁生第一人,寫信俾師父話後會無期的翁生又是第一個,話我老公實戰有教授經驗的又是翁生,現在 話我老公吾尊敬師父的又是翁生,叫我老公寫哂D蛇鶴詠春重點俾佢整理怕失傳的又是翁生,來我公司叫我2夫婦 去食飯的懇求我老公去科大撑場的又是翁生,(結果是我老公找數,該食店老板還未死可做証)現在教訓我老公的 又是翁生,究竟姓翁的是否思覺失調?話我老公傷師父心?是誰在我老公登脫離師徒前嫌我老公寫得吾夠狠吾夠毒 ,重話要我老公登埋去新x俠雜誌才夠轟動呀?若姓翁的夠膽否認,大家一齊發毒誓,誰人講大話誰人背負因果, 下地獄。可欺人不可欺天!
    ( you ask Mok to give you his SCWC information and ..... .)

C
    有關20O9年他們和美國大學之文化交流在科大因演出成功。事後莫偉强師傅邀請本人出席稻香酒樓之慶功宴會 (因本人住在附近,亦因我與他相識很久)。而我樂於赴會。
    宴會中,本人未見有什麼授旗授印和儀式,當時李錦榮師傅和陳秀中宗師也在場,皆可作証.... .

( witness by Monkey King Chan Sau Chung and many Hong Kong martial artists what you claim in 2009 is not what it is )

D

翁生做講解,不是成立蛇鹤詠春羅師送旗给翁生,因幾個師兄弟以出來教拳,翁生末出來教拳可來送 旗给翁生.
    當曰科技大學给表演费4千多元所以用陳秀中名送出锦其,实在是自己给錢,

( you pay for your own flag. Flag is not given by your sifu.)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

3. Btw, you are free to keep bad mouth YKWC or me because I can allow free speech and opinion. Your words won't change a thing but your own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ccwayne View Post
    1. There was no Yik Kam Wng Chun in the last century until he visited Singapore in 2000.

2. I said similar only in my paper, Master Lee Kong also said similar as well. I don't know how GM Fu say. But he twisted the word 'Similar' to conclue. Hahaha... More, Master Lee also sent me message to explain just a casual lunch in Fairwood fast food, but the day he brought the picutre with sergio, Lee and Sunny out, and happy enough to tell his makeup story. Really poor guy!!! Lee also explained Sergio is not his student, but Sunny. Today, GM Fu still has not come out to make a press conference to say WCK comes from emei. or YKWC comes from emei. Just a signature on a picture, he made his story again. I have a lot of signatures from a lot of football stars, movie stars,.... etc, all they owned me thousands dollars money. Bu!lsh!t. !!!

3. YKWC sure is the product from Hendrik, emei like. How come Cho' family not own the original Yik Kam WCk, because Hendrik creates it. We can imagine he came to America in what age ? How many years he stayed with his sifu ? How much he can learn ? More, will his sifu pass all he had to Hendrik, not to his siHingDais. Why he need to learn more from discussions in the last 30 years ? Taking other lineages skill because he stayed short period with his sifu. As what I said, he cannot show the full set of his ykwc before, but today, he finally show all. Why ? hahaha.....

4. NO matter his ykwc from emei or not, sure other not. Cho's, Yik's, Leung Jan's, Law's families wcks, all were not related to emei. NO ancestors, even in the old kuen kuit, never saying any relationship with emei. We just followed what our ancestors way to practice, really works. Why we need to change. Like SCWC and most southern arts history, we know all are covered history, because all sourced from Southern Shaolin, Abbot Chi Sin. I also studied this part in detail. However, did I change any of my history in my website, also to my student. I just use it as a supplement to tell my students only. Why ? because I cannot prove it even what I found is truth. Understand, Fuxking fake buddhist Hendrik.

5. It is really tired, anywhere in Hong Kong, in Taiwan, in China, in SEA where I go, I see Hendrik using different names to talk to himself in different forum to convince people to believe his emei story. Daily to daily, Yearly to yearly. All his stuff are repeated and repeated. If he really like to promote his created YKWC with his emei, he need to train more people, not all the time talking about the same group people, Robert Chu, Jim Roselando, Sergio, Navin Kungfufighter, Mike and a lot of wckers. He mentioned a lot of wckners, how many ? Can he list them out ? Why only 5 people he can list out ? He had more Richard, Jack Chang. Haha... YOu know how they talked to me about your Jin. You had asked Richard a lot how my hands are, softer than you or not. Why they like to stay with me because SCWC can be tested under pressure, and it is really for fighting in the past. MOre, the internal arts are still being kept, but not as you said, after splittng, no more kung parts. YOu can see the kung parts are still on the 3 forms. YOu tried to make your created yKWC advanced and related to emei to more superior, and trying to make poor on SCWC by making your quitting public announcment and saying to public, after splitting to 3 forms set no more kung parts. Then going to Sergio because he as a good channel to help you to promote. As Robert said making use of Sergio, helping to promote. Hendrik is doing in this way, Wayne, why you don't make use of Sergio, you will be famous, a good chance. hahaha... . All bu!l****!!! this small group of people has their own agenda to make changes to the wck world, for what ? of course $$$$$. Now, is small, as it grows, another Bill Gates coming out. hahah...

I wouldn't like to contribute any to what Hendrik said. However, your fuxking Jim Roselando, and his director Hendrik Santos bringing a part of what other said without any proofing here to make your stories about me again. Fuxking both you.

You like to twist words on me and making yours. Let see.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-23-2014 at 10:31 PM.

This is the proof of yik kam Wck in early 1970s by my sifu late Gm Cho hung choy .

Wayne Yung is not even study WCK yet at that time. LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-23-2014 at 10:42 PM.

由红船子弟正旦金(易金)再传给武生曹顺(大眼顺),曹顺再传给儿子曹德胜与沈震师父及师叔曹德文(曹安) ,曹雄才(曹朱)。而其他的师叔伯就不为所知了。

This is the transmission of Yik Kam Wck to Cho family by Cheung Wai Po, the most senior living elderly of Yik kam lineage.

http://operawingchun.blogspot.com/20...blog-post.html

Wayne,

I perfectly understand that

It's clear once you couldn't leverage the 1848 Wck content anymore you start the smear campaign trying to destroy what you don't have.

But what you were saying is untrue.
    Ha! What about the outright lies I caught Hendrik out on in this very forum? What "excuses" do you make for that?

I can understand Your frustration about Hendrik's style of answering questions. However, the things He speaks about cannot be explained in a forum, you have to touch hands and feel them one on one. your other Questions are very accusatory in nature and if I was Hendrik I would not answer them either.
    The things he speaks of cannot be explained in a forum? how terribly convenient! if they cannot be explained in a Forum then why in the Blue Hell does he continue to post away over, and over and over again?

My questions are accusatory in nature. No there not they are straight up and very simple questions that anyone should be able to answer openly honestly n easily.

Ok, but did you study or research the Emei Snake art. If you did and still came to the same conclusion with DNA signatures evidence then i would say you have a point.
    Where did I ever state that I had ever studied Emei Snake Art??? i never did at least I'm honest enough to say so when asked. more smoke and diversionaray tactics rather than answering plain an simple question! Hendrik has taught you well!

So now you are agreeing with me that Hendrik ha not ever studied White Crane in any of its various forms?

Please KF Fighter enlighten me as to when and with whom Hendrik actually studied white crane with thus making him qualified to talk on that arts behalf as he does all too often here in the pages of this forum? I'm betting you won't answer and will try diverting away from offering straight up honest answer!

Sorry Mate! i will not answer any more of your questions since you refuse to reciprocate. Why don't you go ask your grandmaster these questions. lol
    See now you resort to being simply childish. Really?

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    Folks with problems in their own structure may find something useful (I don't) in Hendrik's lecturing.
    Hendrik's uses a dynamic flex flow type structure verses a static type structure. Perhaps you can post a video of the type of structure that you use so that we can make a comparrision.

Joy, is this a good representation of the type of structure that you use? if not what's the difference?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG728oTk9tU
    Last edited by kung fu fighter; 09-23-2014 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Wayne,

I read these in Hong Kong forum and face book with your email attached and witness...etc, may be you want to tell us here is these true?

A

https://www.facebook.com/waikeung.mo...44812792358779
    Photo of your email to denounce your sifu and announce you are no longer SCWC in 2011 attached.

B
    引自莫太............
    丈夫乃一介武夫'不懂說話'多多得罪!不過實話實說又確是一種美德'點都好過一些人口密腹劍'內外不一。對 不起啊,我也是沒讀過書的'所以也講了真話了! 幾年前駡師父翁生第一人,寫信俾師父話後會無期的翁生又是第一個,話我老公實戰有教授經驗的又是翁生,現在 話我老公吾尊敬師父的又是翁生,叫我老公寫哂D蛇鶴詠春重點俾佢整理怕失傳的又是翁生,來我公司叫我2夫婦 去食飯的懇求我老公去科大撑場的又是翁生,(結果是我老公找數,該食店老板還未死可做証)現在教訓我老公的 又是翁生,究竟姓翁的是否思覺失調?話我老公傷師父心?是誰在我老公登脫離師徒前嫌我老公寫得吾夠狠吾夠毒 ,重話要我老公登埋去新x俠雜誌才夠轟動呀?若姓翁的夠膽否認,大家一齊發毒誓,誰人講大話誰人背負因果, 下地獄。可欺人不可欺天!
    ( you ask Mok to give you his SCWC information and ..... .)

C
    有關20O9年他們和美國大學之文化交流在科大因演出成功。事後莫偉强師傅邀請本人出席稻香酒樓之慶功宴會 (因本人住在附近,亦因我與他相識很久)。而我樂於赴會。
    宴會中,本人未見有什麼授旗授印和儀式,當時李錦榮師傅和陳秀中宗師也在場,皆可作証.... .

( witness by Monkey King Chan Sau Chung and many Hong Kong martial artists what you claim in 2009 is not what it is )

D

翁生做講解,不是成立蛇鹤詠春羅師送旗给翁生,因幾個師兄弟以出來教拳,翁生末出來教拳可來送 旗给翁生.
    當曰科技大學给表演费4千多元所以用陳秀中名送出锦其,实在是自己给錢,

( you pay for your own flag. Flag is not given by your sifu.)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

3. Btw, you are free to keep bad mouth YKWC or me because I can allow free speech and opinion. Your words won't change a thing but your own opinion.
    Hahah.... Hendirk, you said you keep me away, but you put me here again and again.

Yes, those are posted in Hong Kong. Do you know what is happening ? Do you get those post proved ? Are they talking the truth ? Hahaha... you just read it, and believe it, bring it here and help to rumour it. What is your attitude on reseaching ?

From this point, I can really conclude, like someone LJF or ... said you are really not a professional researcher. Treating thing, concluding thing so casually without any further investigaton.

Like above 1 read from HK forum, 2. bleieve it, and 3 bring it here and 4 conclude and help to rumour it.

1. read the eme book,
    2. beleive emei can be put to his ykwck
    3. bring them out to the public without any proof ( actually cannot prove)
    4. go to every where HK, SEA, China, Taiwan and USA forums using different names to convince and to repeat his emei & ykwc.

hhaha.... He never try to figure out what is happening and bring a piece of info from the facebook. what means, and rumour me. hahaha...

Like his emei ykwck. the numbering above, exactly what he bahaves in the past on his emei ykwc.

1. Any proof on his emei ? all here asking him about the musemu address, then we can write to ask whether any emei note there, but he cannot answer. Even FM Fu is he Emei representative, no body knows. Any proof ? No. Any proof of his ykwc kuits ? No. Just bring it out.

2. He beleive emei, he believe his ykwc, No problem, just he believe. Why he need every day like a cult to repeat the same things to make you beleive.

3. People here asking proof, he cannot. just referring to GM Fu, GM Lee Kong. Does he do any his own research ? Of course no. just every day talking to himself , yes it is from emei, his ykwc is the original, his xxx is right ..... Acutally he is sick.

4. As he sick, he need people become him sick agan, then go to every where to make people sick.

That's what he want.

All he does is the 4 points above. hahahah.....

Who is you emei sifu ? who is your SCWC sifu ? who is your ykwc sifu ? who is your white crane sifu ? Who is your shallin sifu ? what is the address of the museum ? .........

Every day, you just go around with your keyboard to surf the internet, and dream you get this, you learn this. every day. How many times you open your main door to go out daily. How many hours you seat in front of your Ipad. How many hours you spend to steal someone knowledge. Hahah... If you believe what hk facebook posting, why you sent Robert Chu baisee to my sifu last year. hahah... Did Robert knee down in fornt of my sifu ? Did we take a picture all three together ? You tried to bring me trouble. hahaha No way, I can totally disappear in this wck, but you cannot. You need to play around with people here no matter how hard they blame on you., fuxking fake buddhist. You told a lot of lies to me. Mike and Navin, both you defends him a lot. Yes, both you find him high hand, but his hands are very very dirty hands. In the last two years, I can see how he cheat people and me and making a lot of lies. You may ask him what all you get from him, where he got. Who are his sifus ? Like SCWC, he get my stuff, quit and make announcement no more related to SCWC. Mike and Navin, both you know that. Nowadays, he can say, never take any from me. hahaha..... IN the past I showed a lot of evidence out, however, some threads he made, he deleted to remove the evidence. People in this forums knowing that.

I warned you and Jim Roselando few weeks ago, don't say and bring anythng related to me any more, but you still do it. Fuxking fake buddhist. Karmar already comes to you. You see how sick you are now. Emei. hahaha... your created ykwc , your 7th bow. all hahjaha...

Hendrik's uses a dynamic flex flow type structure verses a static type structure. Perhaps you can post a video of the type of structure that you use so that we can make a comparrision.
    Why so you and the Grandmaster Hendrik could steal it and then claim it as your own? I don't think so. (I've seen how Grandmaster Hendrik hs stolen from others .... that's a proven fact!). You see I don't have to go searching for knowledge actually train in the art. I test it, ensure that it works when needed (23 years in front-Line security & 43 years in the martial arts). I have nothing to prove whereas you and Grandmaster Hendrik have everything to prove which is why you post away here trying to inform everyone of your wonderful discoveries an ways.

Want to know more about White Crane structure ... come and see it in person! Happy to oblige!

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Sure Hendirk's created ykwc (no ykwc term in the last century) or 2014 formulae wck ro 1848 wck all are his dream wck, not fully under tested. His youtube explainations are only in one instance only, not reality, continuing instances changing. If his theories right his ykwc good, he just teaches, no one need to be convinced If it works, people will come, otherwise, just like now, no people come. hahaha....

Everyday, I dream at home with my Ipad that I am rich and telling people I am rich, but never go out to work. Then how rich I am ? Do you think as I keeping on saying that for 10 years ? How am I ? hahaha... Like you lol Hendrik.

Hahaha......

Fuxking fake buddhist. You seem selectively copy those bad postings related to me. do you copy mine, especially, someone he need to apology to me and take all his rumoured posting about me away from facebook. hahahaha...

蛇鶴詠春門跟莫偉強先生已毫無關系,莫生實自去年2013年2月2日已不是本門弟子,是他自已在當天發公開 聲明在其面書上離開家師,與任何人無關。

數年前他邀請本人 Like 其功夫會,所以其發放信息自然地在本人面書出現,並非有人故意挑釁。莫生若不認識這面書功能,可向人作禮貌 式請教。

2009 年 1 月 8 日 蛇鶴詠春門正式成立,並向政府登記註冊,當天並無甚麼多武林同道觀禮,只有陳秀中宗師送贈一對旗於本門,及 新武俠雜誌現場採訪及觀禮,並把蛇鶴詠春門正式成立信息發放。家師當天把帥旗交於本人,正式由第五傳轉給第 六傳傳承,跟著是文化交流。
    當天莫師生亦全程在場觀禮,其怪他今天說無此事,晚上還有在厚德酒樓作宴,莫生還請了梁國華先生到來,李錦 榮師傅亦有到賀。

本人自2009年正式投入對本門推廣工作,一向低調,在港已獲政府非物質文化遺產,電影蛇鶴詠春顧問,每年 功夫文化交流於美國MBA課程,並在教導學生,新武俠寫作,AM730武健講場,研究本門功夫歷史等,去年 出了本紅船電子書,向世界推廣蛇鶴詠春。

莫生自2004年11月24日拜師入本門,其說其因帶技關係,以單腳跪地拜師,因天資聰敏,在2005年在 外教授蛇鶴詠春至今,但今天感慨地其帶技徒兒以雙腳跪地拜入蛇鶴詠春門,奇妙奇妙!在儀式中,並無蛇鶴詠春 同門,因他早已離開,只有其其他派別師兄弟,但莫生稱其師兄弟,但蛇鶴的,過往他只稱同門,是家師教導不好 ,還是別的原因,其他的他會稱師兄弟!最後,請問莫偉強先生過去10 年對本門又做了甚麼!莫生常掛在口邊,蛇鶴詠春是他打回來的,怎樣打!

本人從來沒有離開過師門,為何本人給家師的私人信件會在其手中,我也莫明其妙,我是否儍的!莫生還指我信中 駡師父,同門,指甚麼甚麼!我也想看看其信件內容寫的是甚麼,有沒有簽名,是否有離開師門之意!又怎樣指責 同門及其本人,其信件是來自我的Hotmail 戶口,我從無hotmail 帳戶,使我更奇怪!他在說甚麼。還有,他在面書還說有很多很多我的文件,若本門出對其聲明信就公開更多我的 文件,更令我莫明其妙!

香港有法,不是你有幾點水就可胡作非為,若在不知情下你擁有我個人文件,是盜竊,若真的是本人信件(已被公 開),還有,你聲稱手頭還有更多將公開,是嚴重侵犯個人私隱。相信你不會不認識香港法例!

最後希望莫生仿照Chi Bun Lau (Allen Lau) 劉生做法,完滿地把事情作句號!否則問問你的法律顧問。同時、劉生不要再有任何小動作,忍耐是 有
    限的,你是否要像你師兄 張鴻勝 挑別人事,抬高自己,須知你是鴻勝蔡李佛,永春及蛇形刁手門,不是本門人士。98xx91xx .

======================================
    對話開始於9月9日
    Chi Bun Lau
    2014-9-09 9:03
    Chi Bun Lau
    翁師傅, 對不起, 我失言, 對閣下及貴會做成之麻煩, 深感歉意. 請諒. chi bun LAU
    ===
    Wayne Yung
    2014-9-09 21:18
    Wayne Yung
    劉生,代人出頭要小心事情背後,否則真是自找麻煩,回不倒頭,你已不是第一位。請看昨夜掛的源 頭因素就楚
    9月10日看過
    ======================================

在此事中,柯宗師相當掛念我!你好努力!

溫馨提示,所有在面書曾做過的都會被紀錄下來包括刪除、修改等,內容依然傳在,法律可追究的! — 和 James Ho 跟另外 26 人 (17 張相片)

I can seee how Hendirk using different names to represent different people to talk to himself in Hong Kong forums, in China forums, in Taiwan forums, SEA forum etc. However, happy to see that all his emei eggs hitting stone. Totally ridiculous!!!

People here and in other fourms, also see how Hnedrik always changing what he said. His student Jim,, a Pin Sun wck lover, now giving up his Pin Sun and come to train with this fuxking fake buddhist. Also makes his story about emei, for what ? hahaha..... ssss lol.

Hendrik, earlier you posted a quite pointed accusation in my direction questioning my integrity and my right to White Crane. You then decided to take the cowards way out an removed that aspect of your post but not before I and plenty of others had seen it.

So to answer your attempt at defaming me I attach below just a handful of my relevant qualifications.

I have nothing to hide Hendrik.

Can you now post your own so that we can all know you are a person of honour with nothing to hide?

Attachment 9127
    Last edited by Minghequan; 09-24-2014 at 12:54 AM.

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    Why so you and the Grandmaster Hendrik could steal it and then claim it as your own? I don't think so. (I've seen how Grandmaster Hendrik hs stolen from others .... that's a proven fact!). You see I don't have to go searching for knowledge actually train in the art. I test it, ensure that it works when needed (23 years in front-Line security & 43 years in the martial arts). I have nothing to prove whereas you and Grandmaster Hendrik have everything to prove which is why you post away here trying to inform everyone of your wonderful discoveries an ways.

Want to know more about White Crane structure ... come and see it in person! Happy to oblige!
    All evidences point to one thing, WCK has never been related to Omei in any form or shape. It's this person Hendrik borrowed and inserted Omei into his own creation of Omei YKWC!

Now, Sifu Wayne Yung also testified that Hendrik stole his SCWC info and passed it on as his own material. That's really low ethically. That's why both Yik Kam and Cho families came out to denounce this false history of Yik Kam SLT.

Snake Crane Wing Chun Mun Declaration : No Any Emei conncection.

According to our kuits, records, old documents, and sifu's sayings, it is TRUELY that Snake Crane Wing Chun does not have any conncection to the Emei 12 Zhaung.
    What today, Jim Roselando, Hendrik Santos bring out my last year papers in New Martial Hero on the comparision of the SCWC and the Emei 12 Zhaung, that is just for my personal interest only, not represent my Mun. More, inside, I NEVER NEVER say any promising words on SCWC with emei, just "Similar" only. Similar studies I had done before on White Crane, especially on the flying snake section, it is similar to the White Crane 12 joints power as well. However, Jim Rroselando and Hendrik Santos make it in a wrong intrepretation to suit their emei ykwck only. More, before, I and a lot of people around here asking Hendirk Santos where his emei 12 Zhaung book stored, but till today, he cannot answer where the museum address is. I doubt that they will continue to mislead the public on SCWC support on what their emei ykwck view.

I here declare that

"SCWC has its full system from Law's family over one century, and we really don't know any emei, never heard any emei from ANY of our old documents."

Wayne Yung
    Snake Crane Wing Chun Martial Arts Association.