Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    I do wck .
    And have no need to train in white crane or emei. Wck is Wck.

The key is when the emei gate keeper see the Wck technology I have developed , via the third party they can identify it is emei related and willing to endose it in writing with signature.
    You developed your own "Wing Chun technology" using Emei concepts you got from books and videos, and it is a win for you to have an Emei master recognize it. Well done! But this has nothing to do with real Wing Chun!

This thread will self-destruct in 3...2...

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    This thread will self-destruct in 3...2...
    Oh it self destructed years ago when hi first started sprouted his convenient untruths!

The key is when the emei gate keeper see the Wck technology I have developed , via the third party they can identify it is,,,
    Wow, you're "developing WCK technology" ???? !!! ????? All I've been doing is punching people in their grill. But I'm sure I would enjoy the "technology" development angle of it too, whatever that is. Or is that robotics? Are you gearing up for a "battle of the bots" ?????

Hendrick,

Actually I have trained in Wing Chun and it was hands on not theoretical like yours. So sorry to burst your bubble.

So once again you are wrong ... starting to see a pattern yet Hendrik?

You really are clueless aren't you!

"Headrik" wrote:

I do wck .
    And have no need to train in white crane or emei. Wck is Wck.
    No Hendrik, you don't do WCK. You write a heap of crap about it. You film yourself talking about it but you don't do it!

There is a HUGE difference between talking and doing!

As for White Crane and Emei, yet you state WCK came from these arts yet you have never trained in either to be able to know the essence of either!!! What an absolute joke! You really are lost aren't you Hendrik!
    Last edited by Minghequan; 08-28-2014 at 05:08 PM.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

How difficult to go study with Sergio and judge by facts , instead of all the speculation yet knowing not what the technology is about?

A technology is similar to iPhone. One doesn't need expert to prove it. Those who has it use it.
    Man you are full of it!

Look at what you wrote above Hendrik!

First you state that one should go and study with Sergio to end the so-called "speculation" on the "technology" and then you state that one doesn't need an "expert" to prove it and that it is similar to an Iphone ... F@#k me!

Tell me this Hendrik, who in White Crane, Emei and Wing Chun you have "studied" with recently in order to end the "speculation" of not knowing what your "technology" is about?

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post

Tell me this Hendrik, who in White Crane, Emei and Wing Chun you have "studied" with recently in order to end the "speculation" of not knowing what your "technology" is about?
    How can you question Hendrik ? How? I really do not understand

Please read the wing chun illustrated issue #19 article by Jim Rosalendo .

How come anytime someone asks you something about what you've posted you can't answer it?
    i take it you don't know emie er shi zhuang?
    if thats the case how can you say that its useful in wck?
    am i wasting my time asking these questions?
    does jim use the forum, can you get him to post these threads and save you being the middle man?

£7 to find out the answer to my question? fukc off lol

all i asked was, is it an MA or a qi gong (chi kung) as i thought it was a qi gong.....

Are you allowed to advertise other magazines on this forum?????

Quote Originally Posted by T.D.O View Post
    £7 to find out the answer to my question? fukc off lol

all i asked was, is it an MA or a qi gong (chi kung) as i thought it was a qi gong.....

Are you allowed to advertise other magazines on this forum?????

No one owe to educate you.

You don't want to know about it from what others have presented in details is you choice.

No one owe to educate you.

You don't want to know about it from what others have presented in details is you choice.
    Feb 17
    Hendrik.
    To Me
    CC Robert Chu Jack Chang Feb 17
    Wayne,

1. Be able to make Happy is a great thing Robert and I will do.

2. Great that you met Sergio and have first hand understanding on him and the possibility for further program. My best wishes for you and him. I am sure there are alots of things you can teaches him on the history and culture of Wck. Also, you guys sure will come up with good videos for Wck history and SCWC to share with the world.

3. I have made my decision to wash my hand on Wck and become a full time Buddhist since my mission in Wck is completed. That is what I like to do here on with lots of good memories in Wck.
    This guy cheated SCWC Sifu Wayne Yung as being a full tiem Buddhist in his mail dated 17 Feb 2014, #3. However, this liar never stop on his emei cult on wck, He is really a liar and fake buddhist.

Best regards
    Hendrik

Sent from my iPad
    Show message history
    Last edited by Daniel Fong; 08-30-2014 at 10:59 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hendrik:

Do you suppose to train "尺勁 long Jin" first before you can train "寸勁 short Jin"?

Allow me to quote someone's translation work here. What's your opinion on this?

而內功較深的人,爆發力較強的內家拳拳師,對於氣力勁的運用,則是舍遠而求近,棄尺而得寸的,其目的就是在 最短距離中,爆發出最大的沖貫拌氣勁來。我們知道,發放氣力勁距離愈短,到達打擊目標的速度也就愈快,對方 的防禦和變化的難度也就愈大,所以內經拳要追求寸勁,也正是因為這個道理。但是要在最短的距離間,發出最大 的氣力勁來,卻不是一件容易做到的事情,需要經過長久的鍛煉能夠得來。所以初學的明勁功夫,得到的只是明尺 勁,而不是寸勁,尺勁階段,還屬於僵滯之剛勁,而不屬於柔中之剛勁,等練到柔如繩之系,漢如冰之清的寸勁時 ,方為柔中之剛。

不給對方添勁,發力冷脆快,化力柔小綿軟,但無論是尺勁還是寸勁,都需要逐步掌握和運用好,神、意、氣、力 、勁的同一時發放,使氣體、液體、固體三者在一瞬間能夠配合無隙,發揮出整體最大的功夫來。

As for those with comparably deep development and comparably strong explosive force, with their emission of circulation, strength and force, they abandon the far and seek the near, they abandon the foot and seek the inch. Their objective is to violently emit, in the shortest moment, the greatest rushing, connecting & mixing of circulation & force. As we know, the shorter the emission of circulation, strength and force, the faster the arrival of the strike upon its target and the greater the difficulty for an opponent attempting to counter or change. In accords with this reasoning, practitioners of the internal arts require inch force.

Nevertheless, emitting the greatest amount of circulation, strength and force in the shortest amount of time is not a condition that is easily achieved; its development requires long and arduous training. Therefore, new practitioners trying to attain obvious force are only able to attain foot force, not inch force. The stage of foot force belongs to a hard force that is stiff & sluggish, not the hard force that is issued in suppleness; one wishes to train until one can emit an inch force as supple as a rope twisting into knots yet as firm as pure ice. This then is the hard within the pliant/soft.

One should not add to the opponent's force. One should emit a force that is sudden/cold, crisp and fast; one should remove force through suppleness, small (adjustments) and softness. Nevertheless, whether one is using a foot force or an inch force, both require gradual mastery & consecutive use of one's spirit, intent, breath/circulation, strength and force all at the moment of emission. The breath, blood & solids in one's body must combine in an instant of unbroken coordination; this brings the largest amount of development throughout the whole body into play.
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

John ,

Do you suppose to train "尺勁 long Jin" first before you can train "寸勁 short Jin"? ----------

Nope.
    A proper power generation can deliver both.

Allow me to quote someone's translation work here. What's your opinion on this?

而內功較深的人,爆發力較強的內家拳拳師,對於氣力勁的運用,則是舍遠而求近,棄尺而得寸的,其目的就是在 最短距離中,爆發出最大的沖貫拌氣勁來。-------

This is showing the person who wrote is clueless on the force generation type.

Those who can handle short can handle long Jin.

The bottom line should be integrated Jin and local Jin. Not long or short Jin. One develop Jin and keeping fine tune its issuing with different distance. Instead of having to train in long and short. The advance the person the better they can handle all range. As it says,

Far use fist, close use elbow, body contact use shoulder,
    There is no boundary and fix shape.

我們知道,發放氣力勁距離愈短,到達打擊目標的速度也就愈快,對方的防禦和變化的難度也就愈大,所以內經拳 要追求寸勁,也正是因為這個道理。------

This Guy
    Talk about hit instead of Jin.
    He talks about explosive Jin doesn't know about the implode Jin which is the key of internal art. So, he doesn't know.

但是要在最短的距離間,發出最大的氣力勁來,卻不是一件容易做到的事情,需要經過長久的鍛煉能夠得來。所以 初學的明勁功夫,得到的只是明尺勁,而不是寸勁,尺勁階段,還屬於僵滯之剛勁,而不屬於柔中之剛勁,等練到 柔如繩之系,漢如冰之清的寸勁時,方為柔中之剛。-----

Because he doesn't know and never develop it. He switches into philosophy. And woo woo.

不給對方添勁,發力冷脆快,化力柔小綿軟,但無論是尺勁還是寸勁,都需要逐步掌握和運用好,神、意、氣、力 、勁的同一時發放,使氣體、液體、固體三者在一瞬間能夠配合無隙,發揮出整體最大的功夫來。------

He is talking nonsense here. Because he doesn't know exactly what it is and how to develop it. This type of article is usual in Chinese magazine. Everyone wants to look like top guy, but infact it is clueless .

Inch Jin, short Jin, or fast Jin, is just about how fluent or quick one is able to evoke power as needed. That simple. At high speed situation, one needs only one well develop Jin. No time to waste.

Thus, the three range or three penetration of Wck needs only an engine which cover all. Where one can even do it at sleep. No one has time to think in real life.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 08-30-2014 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fong View Post
    This guy cheated SCWC Sifu Wayne Yung as being a full tiem Buddhist in his mail dated 17 Feb 2014, #3. However, this liar never stop on his emei cult on wck, He is really a liar and fake buddhist.

Best regards
    Hendrik

Sent from my iPad
    Show message history

This is what I got from Asia today

" ...... keeps tagging me his politics untagged myself many times. Same posting same thoughts. Just a broken record playing same broken tune"

People really tired of these stuffs already. There is no content offer but draining others with jealosy driven false accusation. Wcners can see it clearly.

Btw,

I am free to choose my religion and my life as I like. So, it is none of others business.

Also, I have found out people doesn't want me to be in Wck circle, because they want to promote their oldest and most original lineage and their top grandmasters title.

And they see me sharing information to the west , ie. Sifu Sergio and many many others in USA and Europe as blocking their fame and money making dream.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 08-30-2014 at 04:34 PM.

John,

This is the basic. No point to get into woo woo and magic on the inch power.

It is obvious the author who wrote the above know only the

body type ---> strike

And try to speculated the rest on what he does not know about Jin or force line type. So, IMHO, don't buy into anything just because some one has a " seem deep" Chinese article. Imho
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Hendrik; 08-30-2014 at 04:42 PM.