Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

MOrning,

To address the issue of Hendrick and those who do not agree with Hendrick posting multiple thread, sometimes duplicates I have decided to put all of Hendricks Threads here into one place. Some of the posts will be repititious but that is kind of how this goes.

Any new threads which are posted by Hendrick will also be placed here as well as any new threads or posts promoting the views and history which Hendrick claims.

Also, any posts which are directly referenced to Hendrick and his views or attacks between Hendric and his detractors will also be put here in one place.

This should help to clean up the forum a little bit and hopefully aide to keep things civil.
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space

Quote Originally Posted by Sihing73 View Post
    MOrning,

To address the issue of Hendrick and those who do not agree with Hendrick posting multiple thread, sometimes duplicates I have decided to put all of Hendricks Threads here into one place. Some of the posts will be repititious but that is kind of how this goes.

Any new threads which are posted by Hendrick will also be placed here as well as any new threads or posts promoting the views and history which Hendrick claims.

Also, any posts which are directly referenced to Hendrick and his views or attacks between Hendric and his detractors will also be put here in one place.

This should help to clean up the forum a little bit and hopefully aide to keep things civil.
    Good move Dave
    I guarantee that he will stop posting now and that will be the end of the flaming

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Good move Dave
    I guarantee that he will stop posting now and that will be the end of the flaming
    He does thrive on being able to start new threads to raise awareness of himself and his Youtube videos, even when it's basically the same topic over and over again. That's blatant forum spamming, if you ask me.

I suggested we do this a while back. We have a monster Shaolin-Do thread in the Shaolin section which keeps things nice and tidy, putting that all in one place and leaving room for other discussion on the forum, and it still gets posts.

I approve, so long as Hendrik doesn't have the ability to delete things when they go sideways on him!

Now back to Hendrik...

Smile Pure Gold

Wow ! 34 pages of Emei Awesomeness ! If only Weng Chun could get this kind of draw. Oh, wait. Doesn't this mean that the Weng Chun lineages are going to have to get on board with the New Origins Proclamation?
    Last edited by PalmStriker; 09-25-2014 at 03:15 PM.

MOrning,

Sihing,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Finally some sensible moderation!

Thank you!

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStriker View Post
    Wow ! 34 pages of Emei Awesomeness ! If only Weng Chun could get this kind of draw. Oh, wait. Doesn't this mean that the Weng Chun lineages are going to have to get on board with the New Origins Proclamation?
    They have their own proclamation, one that emancipated them from this one.

My presentation on the Wck and emei + fujian white crane connection is in these utubes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhmAUXfGET0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5hYQwrQJ0E

There is no mentioned of Wayne yung or SCWC at all in the videos because there is no needed.

From The main stream Wck lineage: YKS, Pin San, and Ipman, are adequate to shows common denominators of Wck.
    And Also , how the main stream Wck lineages share the common denominator with the part of 1848 Wck preserved by the yik kam lineage. Thus, one be able to have a good view of Wck evolution from 1840 to 2014 without SCWC.

Ie.
    As in the attached photo of Late Gm Fung Chun , the direct grand student of Dr. Leung Jan, and elder of Jim Rodalendo , One of Pin San lineage technic has been identified by Gm Fu of emei 12 zhuang as a unique finger handling technics of emei 12 zhuang

2. Gm Fu the gate keeper of emei 12 zhuang is alive and living in China, anyone can go to him to verify on the Emei 12 zhuang and its lotus cannon in Beijing Museum.

Anyone who is interested in the lotus cannon and the emei 12 zhuang facts and read the following site and contact Gm Fu directly.

据峨眉山镇山三宝之一的《峨眉宗莲花宝笈》记载,白云禅师在创派前曾和全真龙门派邱长春真人(1148-1 227年)有过交往。明永乐之际,武当派赤脚董真人将该派原不外传的内家治跌打损伤的看家秘方「八步回生散 」赠与本门第五代祖师寒杉长老(该方收入《峨眉宗莲花宝笈‧骨病骨伤秘传品‧第四‧内外法要分》中,因为杀 生,备而未用)。这说明峨眉临济宗不但理法博大精深,而且广集各家精华。

由南宋至民国七百年间,峨眉临济宗(峨眉气功)掌门人每代只有一人,按门规这个衣钵传人必须是佛门出家人担 任,并以包罗本门「理」、「法」的秘密法典《峨眉宗莲花宝笈》作为掌门传人的衣钵信物 。直到第十一代掌门祖师永严法师根据社会变迁的需要,决定改变掌门传承的门规: 同为一代掌门人由选定的僧、俗轮流担任,「僧传俗,俗还僧」,僧俗同为一代掌门人的大革新。俗家掌门将掌管 著峨眉临济宗的功法并让它利益世人,而僧人掌门人将掌管著功法,确保为后代保持著清净完整的传承。为了区别 以后可能出现的旁传岔支,讹称正宗,或出现的俗家掌门家传后人,宣称正统等情况出现;
    规定了持有《峨眉宗莲花宝笈》是衣钵传人的衣钵信物,持有三本宝笈,就等於被授予掌门的封号,具备领导峨眉 临济宗气功的资格。峨眉临济宗宗谱第十代衣钵传人果善师在永明华藏寺(即金顶华藏寺)将宝笈授与永严法师, 永严法师成为第十一代掌门,同时曾经从学果善师的还有一尼(姓名不详),罗摆三爷,罗传周见农(富顺)等旁 支。又如,第十二代俗家掌门周潜川(法名镇健,一九零七年生於在四川威远县)和第十三代俗家掌门傅伟中(法 名之裔,一九四九年生北京),都有家传后人。有了以上规定,确定了每代掌门衣钵传人,从而避免了或有旁支、 家传传人讹称正宗衣钵传人的混乱清况。

http://www.qigongworld.net/archiver/?tid-34937.html

In the following video, Gm Fu in his own writing signed the verification of yik kam slt kuen kuit and address in public the relationship of emei and YKWC.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_W2087pVT7s

Jim Rosalendo published his search on YKWC and emei 12 zhuang in issue 19 and 20 of Wing chun illustrated magazine.

3. The public can have its own judgement on the information we presented.

Wayne Yung can have his own opinion as anyone .

My view on Wayne Yung is posted on the following site in the forum

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...16#post1276916

Finally,

We speak with evidence, we reason with common denominators , we let the Wck and Chinese martial art researchers of the present and future to decide for themselve on what we present.

Quote Originally Posted by ccwayne View Post
    According to our kuits, records, old documents, and sifu's sayings, it is TRUELY that Snake Crane Wing Chun does not have any conncection to the Emei 12 Zhaung.

What today, Jim Roselando, Hendrik Santos bring out my last year papers in New Martial Hero on the comparision of the SCWC and the Emei 12 Zhaung, that is just for my personal interest only, not represent my Mun.

More, inside, I NEVER NEVER say any promising words on SCWC with emei, just "Similar" only. Similar studies I had done before on White Crane, especially on the flying snake section, it is similar to the White Crane 12 joints power as well.

However, Jim Rroselando and Hendrik Santos make it in a wrong intrepretation to suit their emei ykwck only. More, before, I and a lot of people around here asking Hendirk Santos where his emei 12 Zhaung book stored, but till today, he cannot answer where the museum address is. I doubt that they will continue to mislead the public on SCWC support on what their emei ykwck view.

I here declare that

"SCWC has its full system from Law's family over one century, and we really don't know any emei, never heard any emei from ANY of our old documents."

Wayne Yung
    Snake Crane Wing Chun Martial Arts Association.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-25-2014 at 11:27 PM.

For wcners who is interested,

The attached is a part of Ipman lineage SNT kuen kuit

Notice it described

Dan dien, Qi, and the grip ground with toes, or the seventh bows or the feet bow, or the four point gold of the ancient fujian white crane.

Echoing the following yik kam SLT kuen kuit of 1848

Part 1

Y1聚意會神平肩檔。
    Focus the intention, union with the awareness ,while standing the equal shoulder stance
    Y2兩手前起分陰陽
    Two Hands Front Raise Divide into Yin and Yang.
    Y3左腿跘出有善惡。
    The trip out of Left leg has positive and negative effects.
    Y4右跟屈勁緊反藏
    The bending power of the right heel tightly store in the reverse direction.
    Y5會合丹田督脈降。
    Union in the Dan tian , Du medirian sink.

Sifu Robert Chu and all of us who is searching have compared kuit from different Wck lineages, and we know, all these kuit will surface and the facts is clear. As late as a decade from today, truth will reveal itself, no one can lie.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-25-2014 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    2. Gm Fu the gate keeper of emei 12 zhuang is alive and living in China, anyone can go to him to verify on the Emei 12 zhuang and its lotus cannon in Beijing Museum.
    But he's not in Beijing, right? He won't take us there. We don't need another person telling stories. We need the museum name and address. Why keep talking about it but refuse to tell us what museum and where exactly?

Wayne,

I read these in Hong Kong forum and face book with your email attached and witness...etc, may be you want to tell us here is these true?

A

https://www.facebook.com/waikeung.mo...44812792358779
    Photo of your email to denounce your sifu and announce you are no longer SCWC in 2011 attached.

B
    引自莫太............
    丈夫乃一介武夫'不懂說話'多多得罪!不過實話實說又確是一種美德'點都好過一些人口密腹劍'內外不一。對 不起啊,我也是沒讀過書的'所以也講了真話了! 幾年前駡師父翁生第一人,寫信俾師父話後會無期的翁生又是第一個,話我老公實戰有教授經驗的又是翁生,現在 話我老公吾尊敬師父的又是翁生,叫我老公寫哂D蛇鶴詠春重點俾佢整理怕失傳的又是翁生,來我公司叫我2夫婦 去食飯的懇求我老公去科大撑場的又是翁生,(結果是我老公找數,該食店老板還未死可做証)現在教訓我老公的 又是翁生,究竟姓翁的是否思覺失調?話我老公傷師父心?是誰在我老公登脫離師徒前嫌我老公寫得吾夠狠吾夠毒 ,重話要我老公登埋去新x俠雜誌才夠轟動呀?若姓翁的夠膽否認,大家一齊發毒誓,誰人講大話誰人背負因果, 下地獄。可欺人不可欺天!
    ( you ask Mok to give you his SCWC information and ..... .)

C
    有關20O9年他們和美國大學之文化交流在科大因演出成功。事後莫偉强師傅邀請本人出席稻香酒樓之慶功宴會 (因本人住在附近,亦因我與他相識很久)。而我樂於赴會。
    宴會中,本人未見有什麼授旗授印和儀式,當時李錦榮師傅和陳秀中宗師也在場,皆可作証.... .

( witness by Monkey King Chan Sau Chung and many Hong Kong martial artists what you claim in 2009 is not what it is )

D

翁生做講解,不是成立蛇鹤詠春羅師送旗给翁生,因幾個師兄弟以出來教拳,翁生末出來教拳可來送 旗给翁生.
    當曰科技大學给表演费4千多元所以用陳秀中名送出锦其,实在是自己给錢,

( you pay for your own flag. Flag is not given by your sifu.)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

3. Btw, you are free to keep bad mouth YKWC or me because I can allow free speech and opinion. Your words won't change a thing but your own opinion.

Hendirk, you show yourself a fuxking fake buddhist again. You bring some one posting about me, but selectively post part of it and make up your story again. The full posting or Mr. Leung Kowk Wah is

==============================
    Allen Lau 分享了 Kwokwah Leung 的個人近況。
    9月23日
    什久沒有看華山網頁,近因華山網頁看到蛇鴆門翁國榮先生與莫偉強先生的爭執,期盼二位師傅能為著自己本門, 息事寧人,求存同異。

有關20O9年他們和美國加州大學之文化交流在科大因演出成功。事後莫偉强師傅邀請本人出席稻香酒樓之慶功 宴會(因本人住在附近,亦因我與他相識很久)。而我樂於赴會。
    宴會中,本人未見有什麼授旗授印和儀式,當時李錦榮師傅和陳秀中宗師也在場,皆可作証,至於宴會之前在科大中有或無,我則不知,亦不清楚。
    皆因在華山網内看到提到我的名字、所以本人在此澄清,祈盼二位師傅早曰和好。乃二位師傅之福,武林亦樂於此 ,和諧。

分享
    有 5 個人都讚這好。

Hendrik Santo 人生路 路迢迢 誰道自古英雄多寂寥
    若一朝看透了 一身清風爭多少
    昨天 8:15 發佈
    =================================

Why you just show the front part, not the complete part. Of coruse the meaning is totally different. More in addition to your English translation, you can make whatever you like. Who is liar ? Show me ? The photos in the yesterday postings already shown Monkey King Chan Sau Chung gifled his two guidance flags to me,.

You see at the bottom, you left a song there. hahaha.... How long is the original statemenet from Mr. Leung, but you selectively showed the first part, and trying to hide the latter, the important part.

You know why we need to finish the ceremony on the establishment of the SCWC Martial Arts Association because we represent our Mun(the association) to run the show. However, we just reopen ourself, and the official assoication to the publc not ready yet until that day.

As we finished the cereromy of the flags passing, that means, the SCWC Martial Arts Assocaition established OFFICIALLY. Then the Kung fu cultural exchange show started.

Hendrik, you can also see in the last phot, we all waiting for Mok Wai Keung to do something, and he runs beside my sifu(red t-shirt). Now, all your bring the Chinese postings from HK or facebooks are not what you expected, Mok is telling a lot about me openly. Are they true ?

As what I said, you are a wck researcher. How come I believe what you said about your emei ykwc? Someone talked about me, then you bring it here and telling all people who I am, BASED ON WHAT YOUR FINDINGS, BUT WITHOUT ANY PROOFING. Your emei wck is exactly done in this way. You are caught again to try to say me bad here.

Honestly speaking, GM Lee Kong had given me a lot of advices to resolve, but not going to the court. Do you know the whole story on Mr. Mok and his people. You can see one need to send message to apology to rumour me and my mun.

======================================
    對話開始於9月9日
    Chi Bun Lau
    2014-9-09 9:03
    Chi Bun Lau
    翁師傅, 對不起, 我失言, 對閣下及貴會做成之麻煩, 深感歉意. 請諒. chi bun LAU
    ===
    Wayne Yung
    2014-9-09 21:18
    Wayne Yung
    劉生,代人出頭要小心事情背後,否則真是自找麻煩,回不倒頭,你已不是第一位。請看昨夜掛的源 頭因素就楚
    9月10日看過
    ======================================

More David Yuen who helped a lot of our findings in the Tai Ping Heavenly Kingdom Revolution. My sidai, please read what he said in the struggle. You don't know the whole story, just bring a bit here to MISLEAD all people around. IT IS REALLY YOUR HENDRIK PRACTICE. For what, for your Emei ykwc dream again. then SSSS will come.

David bring out the key problem on this matter, but you didn't you just showed how Mok said bad on me. True or not, you don't know, but bring it here. 唉!佛教徒! 去你的!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

David Yuen 樓上位莫生,妒忌係冇用既,唔識字就係唔識字。而且聽講你已經脫離左師門,以後同蛇鶴詠春再無關係。既然再 無關係,亦都唔好掛住蛇鶴詠春個名招遥撞骗。
    9月2日 23:46 · 已編輯 · 讚好 · 3先到

---------------------------------------------------------------------

GM Lee Kong send me a very good statement is 「真的假不了、假的真不了」 Truth won't be untruth. and Untruth won't be truth. Hendrik, I think this statement is good for your emei, your ykwc. You are really trying to make a lot of stories to mess up the whole wck community, and you like to play around 4 milllion wck practitioners in the world.

Next time, as you find or bring something about me or any others, should have an attitude to investigate it first with proofing before bringing out to the public, otherwise, all people will WASTE time on arguing. You have been arguing for a decade. You know why because No proof.

You are really keeping missing me, and look around anything about me and showing to the public. Will a real buddhist do in this way ? Will a honest person do ths type of dirty things ? Oh! My .......

人生路 路迢迢 誰道自古英雄多寂寥 若一朝看透了 一身清風爭多少

We speak with evidence, we reason with common denominators , we let the Wck and Chinese martial art researchers of the present and future to decide for themselve on what we present.
    But the "common denominator" you've mentioned connecting all the Wing Chun lineages to White Crane was 力从地起 (force rises from the ground).

This concept is present in virtually every TCMA there is, including those that predate White Crane. How do you know the concept came into Wing Chun from White Crane and not any other TCMA? Where's your historical evidence showing who taught what to whom, when and where, leaving no question?

That's your "common denominator" and it's not only weak, it's very naive and shows complete ignorance of TCMAs in general. Apart from this you try to point out similar hand shapes or single actions, which have been proven to exist in other, older TCMAs.

So, you still have work ahead of you to show how you know these things came from White Crane or Emei and not any other TCMA that also contains them.

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    1.Poeple from "Taiwan's" wing chun school claim their style came to Taiwan in 1661 and was brought by Ng Mui's student .

2.Some White Crane people in Taiwan consider Wing Chun a sub style of White Crane , some say wing chun was brought to Foshan from Fujian in 1720 by Yim Wing Chun and Leung Bak Lao , some say it was brought to Foshan ffrom Fujian 1780 by unknown master.

3. Some white crane people claim that White Crane master ( i forgot the name ) brought White Crane kung fu from Taiwan to the red boats somewhere between 1780-1820.

Mike,

If one willing to put a side : politics, ego, .....my lineage is better then yours... Oldest..marketing...sale...just to act like an A$$.... I am better then you....etc etc , and get into solid technology.

Take SNT ( say Ipman lineage or YKS lineage) as the Wck reference,

One can find Fujian white cane technology : such as center line concept, zhao yang momentum, Jong sau or fujian single Zhao yang, force raise from ground.....etc are within the SNT set.

One can find Emei 12 zhuang technology : such as. Snake slide under sleeve Jin, breathing and development of Dan dien , intention handling ...etc match SNT practice

Ie:

the Sam bai fu section of SNT using emei 12 zhuang type of snake slide, breathing, and intention , instead of fujian white crane type of side shake, forceful breathing, ...etc.

However, the center line tracking and borrow ground force..water shape hand ( tan sau) etc are certainly fujian white crane technology.

Thus, it is very clear what is going on and the legend of fusion snake and crane to create Wck is matching the reality very well. And thus, it cannot be some one from fujian white crane created Wck. Because the snake slide Jin of Wck do not match the fujian white crane Jin type.

Why do I know?
    In the past six months, many old timers wcners have visited me, and without changing their set from their lineage , once the fujian crane technology and emei 12 zhuang technology is clear up. Their snt handling level got breakthrough or improve in a matter of hours instead of years or decades.

The following is a sample of response I get recently.

Dear Hendrik
    I am a student of Sifu Xxxxxxxx here in Yyyyyyyyyyy and every since My Sifu has shown me what you have shown him, it has vastly inproved my Wing Chun immensely in just a few days. I have been following your post on the forum .......

So, I am here not to talk politics or promote my lineage or myself.... but there are facts we wcners needs to face.

As I consider, the Wck source issue is no longer mystery . But it has to take one generation to accept the facts because human is illogical and will defend their old view with any reasons.

Also, another example is Kungu fighter, he is recently studying the force flow handling of the snake engine or formulae 2014 of SNT as it. He has made good progress. Ask him, let him share his experienced and how it is working different or similar compare with other Wck theory or southern fist or taiji concept.

Finally,
    Technical issue is simple to dissolve. Where politics, ego, marketing....cult believe... Ect are difficult to deal with.

Today, Jim Rosallendo told me we never change our believe on emei 12 zhuang connection for decade.

I told him, it is not a believe, I am an engineer, I don't deal with religion or believe, what I shared is engineering or technology, any one can get result as soon as they follow the process, they don't have to believe.

And technology has source. We know the source when the technology work, ie, not changing SNT, not add in anything, just practice it with proper process and get result. You don't have to believe .

I don't deal with his story or history these days. Because story is not my goal. How to get it work as it is is.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-26-2014 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stonecrusher69 View Post
    there are so many stories where wing chun comes from. Unless there is evidence it's just here say. I don't anyone really knows. If it can be traced back to the red junk times then maybe Wing Chun was invented close to that time period. I would say that is a reasonable guess.
    I would say the same , there is no mention of Wing Vhun before the of the 19th century ,
    that is probably the time of its invention , just like most of the other styles were invented or reformed at that time , 1870-1890 , the most probable time of wing chun invention.

Mike,

If one willing to put a side : politics, ego, .....my lineage is better then yours... Oldest..marketing...sale...just to act like an A$$.... I am better then you....etc etc , and get into solid technology.

Take SNT ( say Ipman lineage or YKS lineage) as the Wck reference,

One can find Fujian white cane technology : such as center line concept, zhao yang momentum, Jong sau or fujian single Zhao yang, force raise from ground.....etc are within the SNT set.

One can find Emei 12 zhuang technology : such as. Snake slide under sleeve Jin, breathing and development of Dan dien , intention handling ...etc match SNT practice

Ie:

the Sam bai fu section of SNT using emei 12 zhuang type of snake slide, breathing, and intention , instead of fujian white crane type of side shake, forceful breathing, ...etc.

However, the center line tracking and borrow ground force..water shape hand ( tan sau) etc are certainly fujian white crane technology.

Thus, it is very clear what is going on and the legend of fusion snake and crane to create Wck is matching the reality very well. And thus, it cannot be some one from fujian white crane created Wck. Because the snake slide Jin of Wck do not match the fujian white crane Jin type.

Why do I know?
    In the past six months, many old timers wcners have visited me, and without changing their set from their lineage , once the fujian crane technology and emei 12 zhuang technology is clear up. Their snt handling level got breakthrough or improve in a matter of hours instead of years or decades.

The following is a sample of response I get recently.

Dear Hendrik
    I am a student of Sifu Xxxxxxxx here in Yyyyyyyyyyy and every since My Sifu has shown me what you have shown him, it has vastly inproved my Wing Chun immensely in just a few days. I have been following your post on the forum .......

So, I am here not to talk politics or promote my lineage or myself.... but there are facts we wcners needs to face.

As I consider, the Wck source issue is no longer mystery . But it has to take one generation to accept the facts because human is illogical and will defend their old view with any reasons.

Also, another example is Kungu fighter, he is recently studying the force flow handling of the snake engine or formulae 2014 of SNT as it. He has made good progress. Ask him, let him share his experienced and how it is working different or similar compare with other Wck or southern fist or taiji concept.

Finally,
    Technical issue is simple to dissolve. Where politics, ego, marketing....cult believe... Ect are difficult to deal with.
    First my name is not Mike , I have Russian name , second, no emei in my wing chun, no emei in any of the taiwanese styles. Third, center line concept can be found in Bajiquan , Tai Chi , all other southern styles and many others from the north . No emei anywhere . sorry , you just wasting your time .

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    First my name is not Mike , I have Russian name , second, no emei in my wing chun, no emei in any of the taiwanese styles. Third, center line concept can be found in Bajiquan , Tai Chi , all other southern styles and many others from the north . No emei anywhere . sorry , you just wasting your time .
    Same here. Absolutely no flappy arm, "worm technology" in my lineage either. No Emei whatsoever.

And yeah, centerline theory, force rising from the ground, the things Hendrik thinks are evidence of Wing Chun's connection to White Crane are present in many TCMAs, including those that predate White Crane.

So, no Emei on the one hand, and on the other, just a couple of common TCMA concepts and strategies.