Thread: Winners: Enzan: The Far Mountain autographed by John Donohue

Winners: Enzan: The Far Mountain autographed by John Donohue

Congratulations to our winners of Enzan: The Far Mountain autographed by John Donohue. Thanks to YMAA for providing the prizes.

Edward E. - Portland, OR
    JR G. - Powell, OH
    Joseph K. - Southgate, MI
    Jack S. - Burbank, CA
    Anne P. – Pittsburgh, PA

For more on the Enzan: The Far Mountain, see our Martial Arts Fiction thread.

For our current online sweepstakes contest, visit KungFuMagazine.com
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Thanks from a winner

Autumn in Michigan is often a mixed bag; some days it can be warm and sunny but most of the time it is cold and dreary. The leaves look lovely as they put on their display and the crisp air is enjoyable, if you are well prepared, but it also can be depressing. If you train your window of opportunity outside is limited and you often just want to roll over and go back into bed for more sleep. Eating increases as the body naturally wants to store fat for the colder days to come. I came home and found that I had won the recent contest and an autographed edition was mine to enjoy. I can't say enough about Kung Fu Magazine and how kind the people who work there are. It's a sign of a generous heart to offer these unique items. I thank you for this prize and especially for the work on the publication. The magazine is getting harder to find so I'm probably going to go exclusively e-zine but the excellence of information and variety of subject matter is what keeps me reading. Gene, you and the staff can be proud of what you produce. May you all enjoy good health and continued success and may the labor of love that is Kung Fu Magazine keep us all informed, entertained and inspired in whatever form it takes. It is a valuable thing and I only wish that I could get more people interested in reading it.