Thread: Upper East Coasters: Did you experience this??? (Seriously)

Upper East Coasters: Did you experience this??? (Seriously)

Greetings,

Yesterday evening I received a call from my sister in Pennsylvania and she tells me that it had been raining all day. For safety reasons she turned off her air conditioner. The next thing she knows she was drenched in perspiration. I did not pay much attention to it and simply told her that she probably needed to get those toxins out. About thirty minutes after the phone all, I start to perspire. It was like someone had placed a sponge full of water on top of my head and slowly began to squeeze. Just a few minutes later, it started raining like there was no tomorrow. My perspiration lasted the duration of the rain and diminished as soon as the rain did. About a half hour later, I started perspiring again. i knew the rain was going to happen again and it did. And I was drenched throughout its duration.

Did this happen to anyone else, yesterday?

mickey

I was working outside in Central New York, it was unseasonably warm yesterday and the day prior...I didn't notice sweating more than normal but a bit before the rain got here, there was a very obvious, instant increase in humidity. The kind you have on oppressively hot mid summer days...can't really immediately recall such heavy humidity setting in, so quickly in October. The humidity and warmth broke this morning after a few hours of torrential rain passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

Chemtrails.
    "I'm a highly ranked officer of his tong. HE is the Dragon Head. our BOSS. our LEADER. the Mountain Lord." - hskwarrior

Greetings,

Thank you both for sharing.

It was just one of those experiences that had me wondering. I do not think It will end there.

mickey