Thread: Proof that bjj doesn’t work against multiple attackers

Proof that bjj doesn’t work against multiple attackers

here it is proof that bjj doesn't work against multiple attackers http://mostextremenews.com/child-rap...-20-prisoners/

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
    here it is proof that bjj doesn't work against multiple attackers http://mostextremenews.com/child-rap...-20-prisoners/
    Had a friend who used to be very involved in the street comings and goings so to speak. He was friends with and trained for some time at the local MMA gym with several MMArtists who become low level national MMA circuit fighters, one of which many people would recognize from the UFC today. He himself had done a great number of amateur fights and was known for being a real street fighter.

He was a decent standup artist, but had excelled at take down and ground game (long time wrestler, BJJ player).

He was in a scuffle with and against multiple people, and ended up throwing one guy on the ground and was in the process of jacking up his face when the guy on the ground's friend came by and slugged him across the face with brass knuckles and broke his jaw in the process.

Now he was a tough guy, so the broken jaw didn't end the fight, and yes, he put that brass-knuckles-using-guy down and beat him right then - but had that guy decided to stab him instead, or brass knuckle his temple or back of the head - it would likely have been more grave.

It goes to say, having take down skills is safer in street situations than grappling. And I define grappling here as anytime you intentionally tie up your own arms for the purpose of controlling another (single) person. There are a great number of take down skills that involve little or no grappling that will work on the majority of untrained people.

If he had only practiced ninjitsu or krav maga.
    "I'm a highly ranked officer of his tong. HE is the Dragon Head. our BOSS. our LEADER. the Mountain Lord." - hskwarrior

Quote Originally Posted by pazman View Post
    If he had only practiced ninjitsu or krav maga.
    yes exactly cause as a ninjutsu black belt i can tell you the first rule would be not to rape your one year old son, and avoid then getting raped by 20 inmates

yes exactly cause as a ninjutsu black belt i can tell you the first rule would be not to rape your one year old son, and avoid then getting raped by 20 inmates
    So is this thread about BJJ or is it about justice?
    "I'm a highly ranked officer of his tong. HE is the Dragon Head. our BOSS. our LEADER. the Mountain Lord." - hskwarrior

Strategy if you take a guy to the ground and 19 more are waiting to gang rape you it is not a good strategy. But as far as the Ninja go, it is all about doing things with the least amount of effort, so not raping the one year old son would be the best strategy to begin with.

Real BJJ fighters are not even aroused until you are old enough to have bad ink. And even then, a lot of foreplay discussing RNC is required.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    why is it hard for people to understand that situation dictates what you should do? Honestly if 20 people were on this guy I don't care what style or styles he used you can't achieve the impossible. As for his crimes well karma's a b!tch.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

But if you take down one guy and mount him, you are vulnerable for another guy to take you from behind