Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
The same can be said about your spaghetti theory but this just makes more sense to me

Toda Sankyo Isshin is its ancestor. In the year of Tenbun (1532-1555) Sakagami Taro Kunishige received the Gyokko Ryu ****ojutsu tradition. Toda Sakyo Isshinsai established the Gyokko Ryu Koshijutsu as well as the Koto Ryu Koppojutsu and taught it to Momochi Sandayu. (Momochi) taught it within the Iga Ryu Ninjutsu and it lead to Toda Shinryuken (in the last days of the Tokugawa Shogunate). Shinryuken Masamitsu passed away in Meiji 40 at the age of 90 years. Please consult the (listing for) Koto Ryu Koppojutsu.
[Genealogy]: Tozawa Hakuunsai - Tozawa Shosuke - Suzuki Saburo Shigeyoshi...(Six Generations of Suzuki Line Omitted)...Sakagami Goro Katsushige - Sakagami Taro Kunishige (Gyokko ****ojutsu) - Sakagami Kotaro Masahide - Sogyokan - [Sasaki Gendayu Sadayasu (Kishu) - Sasaki Goemon Teruyoshi (Gyokushin Ninpo)] and [Suzuki Taizen Zentaro Chikamasa (Hon Tai Gyokushin Ryu)...(Three Generations Omitted)...Fukao Kakuma Shigeyoshi (Izumo Ryu Koppo)] and [Akimoto Kawauchi Moriyoshi - Uryu Hangan Gikanbo (Gikan Ryu Koppo)...Akimoto Taro Yoshihide] and Toda Sakyo Isshinsai (Koshijutsu, Koppo) - Momochi Sandayu (Tenbun) - Second Generation Momochi Sandayu (Tensho) - Momochi Tanba Yasumitsu (Keicho) - Momochi Taro Saemon...(Four Generations Omitted)...Toda Seiryu Nobutsuna (Kannei) - Toda Fudo Nobuchika (Manji) - Toda Kangoro Nobuyasu (Kanbun) - Toda Eisaburu Nobumasa - Toda Shingoro Masayoshi (Genbun) - Toda Daigoro Chikahide (Meiwa) - Toda Daisaburo Chikashige - Toda Shinryuken Masamitsu - Takamatsu To****sugu - Hatsumi Yoshiaki.

Dude, making a list with a bunch of names does what?
That you cannot comprehend a simple word such as embellishment and instead choose to go on and call the truth "spaghetti theory" just paints you as a troll. Duly noted. I can't be bothered explaining it to you over and over again. I am not concerned with sharing truth with people who don't want it and instead prefer their big blanket of bullshit. Enjoy your blanket I guess?

lol