Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chu Sau Lei Wing Chun Kuen Bagwork Oct 2014

Chu Sau Lei Wing Chun Kuen Bagwork Oct 2014

Irony that someone posts some decent bag work and no one comments, yet their are discussions about weight distribution of legs, straight Vs. circle, and of course the usual stuff pertaining to ancestry/history. Shows people like to talk theory and not support fight skill.

Good (bag)work Aaron!!! Thanks for posting.

Suki
    "From a psychological point of view, demons represent the universal equivalents of the dark, cruel, animal depths of the mind. When we as martial artists are preparing ourselves to overcome our fear of domination at the hands of an opponent, we must go deep within our inner being and allow the darkest parts of ourselves to be revealed. In order to battle the monsters in an abyss, we must sometimes unleash the demon within" http://darkwingchun.wordpress.com/

...Judge much?

The video has 9 likes and 0 comments on Youtube, meaning people can like it but not have anything to add, while all you added yourself was "good, thanks" besides the little shot on everyone else who didn't comment.

You come off as a judgmental, condescending twat with each one of your posts recently. You said discussions are a huge hindrance to a person's development of Wing Chun... in a discussion on a Wing Chun discussion board... Talk about irony. What the hell are you doing here if you have nothing to contribute?

I must have struck a nerve...

My support for the video is based on 1) good work ethic, 2) the application of Wing Chun within a functional framework and 3) an honest expression by a martial artist.

People who challenge the status quo are often considered heretics. The question is, why would someone feel so threatened by an indictment based on observation of the Wing Chun fraternity, so as to resort to petty insults?

Posting here is my business. How one interprets it, and whether they react, ignore or absorb is theirs.

Suki
    "From a psychological point of view, demons represent the universal equivalents of the dark, cruel, animal depths of the mind. When we as martial artists are preparing ourselves to overcome our fear of domination at the hands of an opponent, we must go deep within our inner being and allow the darkest parts of ourselves to be revealed. In order to battle the monsters in an abyss, we must sometimes unleash the demon within" http://darkwingchun.wordpress.com/

Nice work, the mix of western boxing and WC is well done.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by Wu Wei Wu View Post
    The question is, why would someone feel so threatened by an indictment based on observation of the Wing Chun fraternity, so as to resort to petty insults?
    You're making very stupid judgments about every member of this forum who engages in other Wing Chun discussions that are going on but didn't post "good, thanks" on this thread like you. Quit being a twat and insulting people you don't know and just contribute to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    I don't see Western Boxing. All CSL Wing Chun, Chinese Boxing.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    I don't see Western Boxing. All CSL Wing Chun, Chinese Boxing.
    Agreed; it's all Chu Sau Lei Wing Chun.
    I can see Aaron using 'Structure' in there.
    No one said it was going to be F******g easy.
    Unless you Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going.
    No chatting. Just STFU & get on with it.

All I see is boxing.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Yep, I'd agree with that

Quote Originally Posted by aaron baum View Post
    All I see is boxing. No bong sau tan sau fook sau lop sau. This is all striking to me.

Quote Originally Posted by trubblman View Post
    All I see is boxing. No bong sau tan sau fook sau lop sau. This is all striking to me.
    Joking, right?

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Joking, right?
    Totally serious

Good boxing

Looks like straight boxing to me. I have seen a lot of it, and this looks just like it.
    Jackie Lee