Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Recently discovered boxer rebellion reveals a new picture of chan ngau sing

Blog Entries
    Name:  cns possiblyaaasaxxylanceqwall.jpg
Views: 607
Size:  77.2 KB
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Hi hskwarrior,

I only do the inner planes work with a sincere heart. Not as a "let us see if you can......". It is easy to lose those abilities when you abuse them. I would not call what I do an ability, nor a knack. It is very underdeveloped.

I am very happy with your success, here. Keep on going!

mickey

Blog Entries
    i completely understand. I have a strong psychic thing going on i just don't know how to manipulate it. i get day visions alot. I astral Project. not at will. but i do.
    so i totally see where you are coming from

Blog Entries
    Name:  da man man1.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  49.5 KB

Name:  da man man12.xxx.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  80.8 KB
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 11-22-2014 at 10:16 PM.

Kung Fu historian Ben Judkins describes the first picture as a Qing police patrol, not a group of revolutionaries. They are certainly equipped in such a fashion, and as has been pointed out they are dressed too warmly for Guangdong, even in winter.
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

Greetings,

It has been ages Ben Gash.

I have also been looking around the net about Sun Yat Sen and I do remember reading that the Qing/Ching forces had been infiltrated by the revolutionaries.

I also wondered how Chan Ngau Sing was able to open a school that taught weaponry without government approval, especially during tumultuous times. The information you shared was insightful.

mickey

My usual haunts have been a little quiet lately.
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

Blog Entries
    Greetings,

It has been ages Ben Gash.

I have also been looking around the net about Sun Yat Sen and I do remember reading that the Qing/Ching forces had been infiltrated by the revolutionaries.

I also wondered how Chan Ngau Sing was able to open a school that taught weaponry without government approval, especially during tumultuous times. The information you shared was insightful.
    can anyone Show me another Chinese Police Squad that wore turbans?

there is MORE to the fut san hung sing kwoon than any of us out here knows about. FUT SAN HUNG SING is on this like white on rice as they too think I have found pictures of Chan Ngau Sing. Facial Recognition is our next effort to explore these pictures. however, just because the guy labled this picture as a police squad, doesn't mean HE is a policeman. i've seen this picture more times labelled as other titles. this historian is going to have to give me more than this this is a police squad.

When you are a revolutionary, you don't do things in the open where you can get caught. many people think they have the answer but usually miss out on some serious other elements to the picture. could that historian be wrong? OF COURSE. Could I be wrong? OF COURSE. But i'm not giving up. like i said, i have fut san and guangzhou hung sing's following up on this as we speak.

Chan Ngau Sing's Hung Sing Kwoon were the "GOOD GUYS" in their day while the Wing Chun guys were thought of as on the bad guy side. Good Guys are definitely capable of policing anywhere. and the fut san hung sing kwoon was famous for its Dai Do big chopper groups and even taught this at the Wam po military academy.

the efforts continue.

Henry **** and Sifu L**** say many thanks for the picture. Everybody here is very excited about it
    They are even wondering now about the person in the center of the photo. They are curious to whether or not that could be Cheung Hung Sing. I doubt it though because when Chan Ngau Sing didn't become Cheung Hung Sing's students until the latter was about 58 or 59 years old. Personally, I don't think the guy in the center is our founder. but i could be wrong. The question was "why would chan sing stand behind that guy if it wasn't cheung hung sing. for me, perhaps that guy is the squad leader. revolutionary leader that involved chan ngau sing. no one knows right now. but they have started the ball rolling in Fut San and Guangzhou. Since it was their country they will have better opportunity to prove these pictures as correct or incorrect representations. we'll see.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 11-23-2014 at 11:13 AM.

Greetings hskwarrior,

You are stomping on the wrong guy, here.

No where did I write that Chan Ngau Sing was a bad guy. The word "revolutionary" is a positive one.

By the way, posing for a photo is as far out in the open as you can get. Your ancestor had some serious cajones. To have a kung fu school that taught weapons, you still needed permission to do so. What was offered by Ben Gash's contact, as you say, may be correct or may be otherwise. Still, it is a contribution given in good faith. It offered nothing negative about Chan Ngau Sing. If anything, it spoke to his intelligence.

Leave the caffeine alone. You are reading too much into the stuff.

mickey

Think this for a moment:

Qing officer: Chan Ngau Sing has organized ten thousand men, ready to serve the Emperor in a moments notice!
    Last edited by mickey; 11-23-2014 at 10:47 AM.

Blog Entries
    Greetings hskwarrior,

You are stomping on the wrong guy, here.

No where did I write that Chan Ngau Sing was a bad guy. The word "revolutionary" is a positive one.
    i wasn't stomping on you nor anyone bro. i didn't indicate anywhere that you said he was a bad guy. i was explaining what kind of person chan sing was. you seemed to have taken what i said in the wrong way.
    you might wanna go back into the planes about that..
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 11-23-2014 at 11:08 AM.

Blog Entries
    Qing officer: Chan Ngau Sing has organized ten thousand men, ready to serve the Emperor in a moments notice!
    is this something you came up with? if not where is that from? Our elders followed my brother Sun Yat Sen. I doubt he would organize men to serve the Qing Emperor. not Chan Ngau Sing. his students later joined the communist party and became leaders for all of the trade unions in and around fut san. But i seriously doubt chan sing would ever serve the emperor.

hskwarrior,

You misunderstand me.

Working for the government would have allowed him to organize thusly, because he would have had the freedom to do it. And the Qing would think he was doing it all for them.

I was simply showing you what advantages working for the Qing would offer him. If he did infiltrate the Qing forces.

Do you get it now?

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 11-23-2014 at 11:25 AM.

Blog Entries
    i completely understand what you're saying. i just think its not correct. not in regards to Chan Ngau Sing. His students perhaps. but not Chan Sing.
    Chan Ngau Sing was notorious and totally against the government. At that time, he was a hard core revolutionary for the Hung Mun. The gov would have killed him.
    Now, he wasn't always known as Chan Sing. He was also known as mou sing as well as by another name. Until the overthrow of the Qing, we battled the Qing.
    so the notion that he would do so doesn't set well with me. His students infiltrated the government afterwards to benefit their people and not the government.
    yes there was strategic placement of hung sing people in government, just not by chan sing. he would be pure revolutionary.

and, it would NOT be impossible for Chan Sing or his people to learn the Dai Do without the governments permission. They would do it in private, out of sight from government spies or snitches. they didn't need to operate on an open level to train their fighters. they did it regardless of government opinion. when the gov closed down the Hung Sing Kwoon they would just set up shop somewhere else and pick up where the left off.

again, i didn't misunderstand you. it was just the opposite.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 11-23-2014 at 11:46 AM.

Hi,

In your u tube tribute you posted that Chan Ngau Sing's enemies went to the government to expose him as a revolutionary, causing him to flee to Hong Kong. If he was that outspoken, would not the government already know it?

mickey

Blog Entries
    Hi,

In your u tube tribute you posted that Chan Ngau Sing's enemies went to the government to expose him as a revolutionary, causing him to flee to Hong Kong.

mickey
    yeah that's common knowledge. that's why i said they would have chopped his head off.
    yeah. sure. they would have known. that wouldn't have and didn't stop him. not in the least.
    the hung sing kwoon of Cheung Hung Sing/Chan Sing was continuously closed down by the government.
    this is also common knowledge. hung sing is called 'red martial arts" by the government.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 11-23-2014 at 12:02 PM.