Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheung Hung Sing: Founder of Hung Sing Choy Lee Fut Kung Fu

Blog Entries
    Frank,
    You are not familiar with Chinese correlative/associative thinking, when they say 10,000 they don't mean 10,000 exactly, they mean multitude of things. Using these famous names from different times does not meant Choy Fook literally studied with them all, it is so obviously impossible; it is meant to implied that the tradition of his learning came from the Shaolin practitioners of high levels of skill, that is all.
    XJ
    Look at him struggling to come up with more lies. i don't have to be chinese to get a Chinese person who is good with translating Chinese into English to translate information in Chinese for me.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Blog Entries
    This is another out right dirty situation. It's well known that for the style of "CHOY LEE FUT" 蔡李佛 Chan heung was the original founder then Cheung Hung Sing came along and became a co-founder. In saying this, anyone or anything directly related to Chan Heung would be teaching nothing but "CHOY LEE FUT" 蔡李佛 as allegedly this was the name Chan Heung chose for the system he taught.

Originally, Chan Heung got all the attention because the Fut San lineages remained in the underground while Chan heung's lineages were very public. Then the last decade or so the Fut San lineages became very prominent in the martial arts world. since then i've witnessed Chan Heung related schools starting to call themselves "HUNG SING CHOY LEE FUT" which i find disrespectful to Chan Heung because his art was just Choy Lee Fut.

the mess just never stops.

Blog Entries
    Frank,
    You are not familiar with Chinese correlative/associative thinking, when they say 10,000 they don't mean 10,000 exactly, they mean multitude of things. Using these famous names from different times does not meant Choy Fook literally studied with them all, it is so obviously impossible; it is meant to implied that the tradition of his learning came from the Shaolin practitioners of high levels of skill, that is all.
    XJ
    Exactly as i said it would go down. this individual is trying to justify how you can claim a teacher without ever being that teachers student. this is a black eye for the legitimacy of gung fu.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    The above is now the 3RD attempt at misinformation. First it was the deity with the name of Hung Shing, then it was for the Ming Emperor Hung Wu, and now we have a third alteration to their HUNG SING name. People really need to ignore this individual EXTRAJOSEPH as he is the Minister of LIES.
    Frank,
    Both hypotheses being the deity and being the Ming emperor for Hong Sheng are not supported by the door couplet, which clearly explained the meaning for this particular chosen name by Choy Fook given to Chan Heung. Calling me names is not going to change the reality of the situation as explained:

材定取文章事
    聖算還推武略通

Great talent must obtain its matter from literature (and)
    Sagely plans still need martial backing to succeed.”

XJ

Blog Entries
    Hung Shing the deity

Name:  hung-shing3.jpg
Views: 786
Size:  65.7 KB

Blog Entries
    Hung Shing in regards to Hung Wu.....the Ming Emperor

Name:  1289550799.jpg
Views: 851
Size:  34.4 KB

Exactly as i said it would go down. this individual is trying to justify how you can claim a teacher without ever being that teachers student. this is a black eye for the legitimacy of gung fu.
    God is supposed to have written the Bible, is it literally so or correlative association at work to express the idea that it is written by many authors inspired by God over time? It is not meant to be literal, Frank, it is an old fashion way of writing and it is used both in the East and the West.
    Last edited by extrajoseph; 05-11-2015 at 10:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    God is supposed to have written the Bible, is it literally so or correlative association at work to express the idea that it is written by many authors inspired by God over time? It is not meant to be literal, Frank, it is an old fashion way of writing and it is used both in the East and the West.
    GOD didn't write anything down. GOD is not a human with human needs. stop the lies.

the mess just never stops.
    Frank, the mess never stops and CLF history still remains vague, not because it is not clearly documented, but it is because of money/prestige and politics. We should raise ourselves above this and respect our common root in Chan Heung and get on with it. You are wasting your time because you don't have the know-how nor the resource to do any worthwhile research, so spend your time on training and teaching instead. XJ.

GOD didn't write anything down. GOD is not a human with human needs. stop the lies.
    God is an inspiration, so were these teachers you mentioned who suppose to have taught Choy Fook in earlier times. This is what I meant by correlative association, it is not meant to be literal, do you get it?

Blog Entries
    You are wasting your time because you don't have the know-how nor the resource to do any worthwhile research, so spend your time on training and teaching instead. XJ.
    When you read my book you will see that i actually DO have my know how, and resources to have discovered the true identity of and a ton of information about the green grass monk. Sure, my sifu has put his true name out there. but he doesn't know the information i've compiled up to now. Including the origin of the "GREEN GRASS" name. i know enough to put the choy fook theory to SLEEP

Chan Heung definitely knew about and supported the Green Grass monk. I state that with pure confidence.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 05-11-2015 at 11:08 AM.

Blog Entries
    I am of the Yuen Hai lineage of Hung Sing Choy Lee Fut. I would be completely insane to ever say i was his student. GOD did not write down anything. and Yuen Hai never taught me anything. Even if i had books by yuen hai, i could never say he was my teacher. period.

When you read my book you will see that i actually DO have my know how, and resources to have discovered the true identity of and a ton of information about the green grass monk. Sure, my sifu has put his true name out there. but he doesn't know the information i've compiled up to now. Including the origin of the "GREEN GRASS" name. i know enough to put the choy fook theory to SLEEP

Chan Heung definitely knew about and supported the Green Grass monk. I state that with pure confidence.
    Do publish your book Frank, and we can evaluate it properly, I look forward to it. You might even force some of the Chan family descendents to open up their archive and that is not a bad thing. So far they have hold their tongue to keep the peace but you could change all that. CLF is now recognized by the government as an intangible heritage of China, so a lot will be at stake.

Blog Entries
    Do publish your book Frank, and we can evaluate it properly, I look forward to it. You might even force some of the Chan family descendents to open up their archive and that is not a bad thing. So far they have hold their tongue to keep the peace but you could change all that. CLF is now recognized by the government as an intangible heritage of China, so a lot will be at stake.
    oh you can believe Hung Sing and Buk has been holding their tongues as well which is equally as damaging as you allege yours could be.

I am of the Yuen Hai lineage of Hung Sing Choy Lee Fut. I would be completely insane to ever say i was his student. GOD did not write down anything. and Yuen Hai never taught me anything. Even if i had books by yuen hai, i could never say he was my teacher. period.
    But without Yuen Hai, you won't have a teacher of his lineage. The same without a God, we won't have a religion. Know your source when you drink your water Frank, it is that simple.