Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The anti christ

Blog Entries
    When you have had conscious, personal experiences of things, then regarding those specific things, there is no more need for 'belief' or 'faith'. Belief or faith can often be shaken or lost.
    exactly. As i have firmly stated, my personal paranormal experiences have actually changed my perspective of life and its purpose including the afterlife.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

I am interested in your conclusion/perspective on that purpose.

Blog Entries
    I am interested in your conclusion/perspective on that purpose.
    about the afterlife? or what?

Yes. Purpose in the afterlife, or regeneration.

Quote Originally Posted by RenDaHai View Post
    I think we should all stop using the term ISIS. It is deeply impious to name something evil after a personification of wisdom.

People seem to disregard the importance of culture, but it is everything, it has entirely created each of us and we owe our lives to it. 'Man is born a beast but raised above the other animals by way of culture'. Though separated for 2000 years we owe so much of what we have to the ancient Romans and Greeks and the Egyptians, we should respect deeply their culture, their lessons and their gods. Every thing you know, every word you speak, every thought you form is treading a path well worn by those who came before you, without which would be an impenetrable jungle, an unavoidable obstruction to your progress.

In every age Decline is due to impiety, impiety to the ancestors and to the gods. I don't mean this in some religious fanatical way, I mean it quite literally. By losing respect for our own culture and history (and thereby for our ancestors and our gods), by not knowing the source of our great ideas we quickly lose hold of them and lead to our own destruction.

If we are going to talk Nostradamus can we at least reference his actual words;

http://www.sacred-texts.com/nos/
    Please tell me you're trolling. Cuz I know you didn't just really demand polictical correctness in deference to Egyptian mythology.

I suspect there are polictical reasons that some insist on using the obvious mistranslation Islamic State in Irag and Syria and the resulting acronym ISIS. The common translation of ash-Shām is the Levant (Jordan, Lebanon, Israel, Palestine, and Syria) as in ad-Dawlah al-Islāmīyah fil 'Irāq wa ash-Shām. The arabic acronym is Daʿish. Seriously people it's in the first sentence of the wikipedia page.

edit : ISIS is not a mistranslation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_Syria but probably the translation this nihilistic death cult prefers as it evokes that classical 5th century vibe they're after. Levant is the more modern terminology to distinguish from the state of Syria itself.
    Last edited by wenshu; 12-16-2014 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Please tell me you're trolling. Cuz I know you didn't just really demand polictical correctness in deference to Egyptian mythology.
    Hehe, well not exactly. It was masking a deeper point. Something I fear.

About impiety to culture. Culture is tremendously important. It is this force that shapes us, gives us speech and in every way makes us more. Culture transcends a persons lifetime, and it is culture that shapes the future. There is something in cultural destruction that is terrifying in a different way to genocide because it destroys the future. This collective beast that is mankind is damaged not just when individuals are killed but when culture is set back.

ISIL is destroying culture, in any way it can. It is no small thing that ISIL destroys cultural relics. Of course we tend to focus on the human cost but their goal of cultural annihilation should (and does) deeply worry us all. It is a mindset so evil, so far removed from civilisation. They are symbolic of something that is happening throughout the world, a manifestation of a universal demon.

Perhaps I was wrong about the name though. Maybe if we call them ISIS enough the proud god will return to reclaim her name and lay waste to them all.
    Last edited by RenDaHai; 12-16-2014 at 09:09 AM.
    問「武」。曰:「克。」未達。曰:「勝己之私之謂克。」

Blog Entries

From a Spiritual perspective

Earth is the school that all of our souls attend because there are many things to experience here.
    Some people are born to die at birth just for that sole experience.
    Being born is death and death is rebirth. Lives can be long or short. Eventful or uneventful.
    At times life is a test. imagine facing god and he asks you "why didn't you......" then your realize that
    you didn't really do your best so the next time around you will fix that issue. or you could have done something
    in a different way. it's all about learning, developing, and shaping yourself not at a human but as a soul.

In regards to afterlife, this is my own understanding based off of various experiences.

1) is we don't die. our souls are eternal.
    2) They are very aware of us, what we do, what we think and feel.
    3) in the right conditions, they can indeed contact us and let us know they are around.
    4) They can visit us thru dreams and even guide us when they can.

THE AFTERLIFE: in my opinion is wrongly labeled. It should be called HOME. It's where we return once our human journey is complete.
    it's a place where we can recover from our human experience. where we can reconnect with our friends back home before continuing
    on in our souls journey.

I personally feel we have the choice to stay on the other side or even reach a certain level and stop returning to earth.
    Take me for example, my soul is tired and needs a rest after this life. And i feel if given the choice i would not return to earth ever again.
    I would happily accept a role as a guide or teacher of some type back home. But i know eventually I'd have to do it all over again.
    and it's all for more experience.

Could i be wrong? of course. Could i be just thinking crazy....of course. but, until that day......i'm trusting what my soul is telling me.
    when i do that, i'm usually never wrong.

PS...... I don't really care about the negative sh1t some people are expected to spew towards my way. especially from the scientific non believers. I will keep it moving, knowing,
    and internally smiling because i have experience to back me up.
    I may not have all of the answers, but i have enough to come to a conscious decision believe or disbelieve. I BELIEVE.

They are symbolic of something that is happening throughout the world, a manifestation of a universal demon.
    I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt and assume, for now, that you meant that figuratively. Given the context of the topic, don't you think such terms are counterproductive and wide open to misinterpretation?

I don't really see anything unique here. The world is just getting smaller, that's all. You can see it through iphone vids now. We're mixing, change is fast, this kind of bull**** is inevitable, no?

One thing is for sure, we're most definitely winning the culture "war".

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt and assume, for now, that you meant that figuratively. Given the context of the topic, don't you think such terms are counterproductive and wide open to misinterpretation?
    Can you think of a more literal manifestation of a devil? After the Taliban (I know they're different) massacred 132 children in a school today in Pakistan I can't be persuaded these creatures are human in the same way as you and I.

But yes I was speaking figuratively. In the last 20 years the world has changed so dramatically fast. As you say, the world is getting smaller and now we are learning what it is to be part of a collective culture that is the whole world and everyone in it, all of us aware, aware of what goes on, everywhere, all the time. Some people cannot change with the time and this causes friction. The information age will have no place for old school Tyrants, for barbarous religions, for corrupt dynastic politicians. But these old ideas will go out fighting. The universal demon is the backlash caused by the changing paradigms of society.

Are we winning the culture 'war'?

What makes western culture in general so successful is not technology or human rights or democracy or capitalism, it is the civility of the people. Civility that has been cultivated for generations. The whole world tries to emulate western culture, but they do so only on the surface without attempting to strive for the source of power. It looks like were winning but I think we are in decline. What people don't seem to realise is that the world does not become civilised by giving every peasant an iphone, civic virtue takes generations to grow and can be destroyed in a single event.
    Last edited by RenDaHai; 12-16-2014 at 05:30 PM.
    問「武」。曰:「克。」未達。曰:「勝己之私之謂克。」

Blog Entries
    if there are any good muslims out there, they need to RIOT LIKE **** to stop their fellow muslims.
    or just keep your ****ing mouths shut when people insult islam. what ****ing GOD teaches people
    to kill his own children?

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    if there are any good muslims out there, they need to RIOT LIKE **** to stop their fellow muslims.
    or just keep your ****ing mouths shut when people insult islam. what ****ing GOD teaches people
    to kill his own children?

It is highly improbable that GOOD Muslims would rise up against their savage brethren.

Blog Entries
    It is highly improbable that GOOD Muslims would rise up against their savage brethren.
    too bad. they will get lumped up with the bad ones. I would hope all non islamic governments would kick out all of them
    and send them to a country that wants islam. no one wants sharia to be our laws. no one.

Are you really worried about Sharia law in Frisco?

Blog Entries
    Are you really worried about Sharia law in Frisco?
    that's neither here nor there. i don't want sharia in the UNITED STATES at all.
    i've seen what happens to places in europe and their sharia squads.
    **** SHARIA. **** RELIGION.

Can you think of a more literal manifestation of a devil? After the Taliban (I know they're different) massacred 132 children in a school today in Pakistan I can't be persuaded these creatures are human in the same way as you and I.

But yes I was speaking figuratively. In the last 20 years the world has changed so dramatically fast. As you say, the world is getting smaller and now we are learning what it is to be part of a collective culture that is the whole world and everyone in it, all of us aware, aware of what goes on, everywhere, all the time. Some people cannot change with the time and this causes friction. The information age will have no place for old school Tyrants, for barbarous religions, for corrupt dynastic politicians. But these old ideas will go out fighting. The universal demon is the backlash caused by the changing paradigms of society.

Are we winning the culture 'war'?

What makes western culture in general so successful is not technology or human rights or democracy or capitalism, it is the civility of the people. Civility that has been cultivated for generations. The whole world tries to emulate western culture, but they do so only on the surface without attempting to strive for the source of power. It looks like were winning but I think we are in decline. What people don't seem to realise is that the world does not become civilised by giving every peasant an iphone, civic virtue takes generations to grow and can be destroyed in a single event.
    Gotta start somewhere, right. Those who make the choice to become more like us will do so in their own time in their own way. Honestly, I think we can only do so much in that respect. Hubris makes us feel like we can fix everything, but in reality these people need to fight it out among themselves. Develop their own thing. And to be honest, we have set them back with all that cold war proxy junk. Democracy is not ours to give, they have to take it for themselves. At best we can contain it to certain regions.

I don't believe in the devil therefor there can be no manifestations. They are douchebags though, I'll give you that.