Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The anti christ

what is the opposite of nothing? anti what?

Blog Entries
    anti something. LOL
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Blog Entries
    The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (Isis)

The original name for the group in Arabic was Al-Dawla Al-Islamiya fi al-Iraq wa al-Sham. The first three words translate to the Islamic State of Iraq while “al-Sham” refers to Syria and the wider surrounding area.

The group’s stated goal is to restore an Islamic state, or caliphate, in the entire region. The acronym poses an issue for the many companies and brands around the world already using it or named after the ancient Egyptian goddess of the same name.

An American woman called Isis Martinez also unsuccessfully petitioned the US media asking them to stop using her first name.
    The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil)

The undefined region around Syria is historically referred to as the Levant (an archaic French phrase for the “lands of the rising sun”), including modern-day Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Palestine and Jordan.

The Obama administration has said that it uses the acronym Isil as it believes the word “Levant” to be a more accurate translation from the Arabic name.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (Isis)

The acronym poses an issue for the many companies and brands around the world already using it or named after the ancient Egyptian goddess of the same name.

An American woman called Isis Martinez also unsuccessfully petitioned the US media asking them to stop using her first name.
    There is a local business I saw in the news that is a store for either beauty supplies or women's clothing run by a mother-daughter team that uses Isis in its name. They've been getting threats by people saying they're somehow connected to ISIS. And they've been in business years prior to this terror group coming out. It really is not easy for them to change the business name...the expense to do so would be too great, not to mention they like the name, named after the Egyptian goddess. The kind of people who send threats about this or think there's some connection are dumb, dumb, dumb, DUMB, and most likely uninformed morons who never even heard of the Egyptian Goddess's name.

Their business is only one example.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 12-10-2014 at 05:02 PM.

People are so stupid. It's so easy to rile up idiots. These congressional demagogues don't help either. Such pussies. Always afraid, forever overcompensating, perpetuating that cycle. It's just sad.

I guess it is better to use ISIL. That way less people will be negatively affected by the massive number of vindictive and petty little morons out there.

Blog Entries
    it doesn't matter what people think, really. the fact is, ISIS/ISIL is REAL. They have destroyed treasured religious relics and what not.
    the prophecy says person who does this is the Anti Christ. I highly doubt they read the prophecy and tried to trick people into thinking
    they did do these things just to fool people. I wonder who out there actually thinks this Calliphate is just a lie?

I don't really care about the artifacts, I do feel for the people caught in the middle though.

As far as prophecy is concerned, Americans have and continue to **** all over the spiritual beliefs of those who came here before them. Does that make the founders anti-christs too?

I'm not saying they aren't douchebags, but this is how people act sometimes when they live in bubbles. Hardly uncommon. It would take days to make a comparable list just from the last hundred years, let alone the last few thousand. Were they all the anti-christ?

You watch too many you-tube clips. You should go take a history class for some perspective.

Blog Entries
    I don't really care about the artifacts, I do feel for the people caught in the middle though.

As far as prophecy is concerned, Americans have and continue to **** all over the spiritual beliefs of those who came here before them. Does that make the founders anti-christs too?
    American's don't go around destroying other religious groups treasures. only dumb soul-less americans do **** like that. so, no, that doesn't make them anti-christs. just like i don't call you the anti christ because you're soul less too.

however, if Christians TODAY were destroying muslim religious treasures just because they don't like muslims, then i would call them Anti Muslims and would be against that. I'm Anti Religion. Pro God.

as you already know, i have had my prophetic experiences time and time again that came true, so i tend to keep my eye on the prophecies. I don't put full weight on them. Even i know nothing is set in stone and can change. the direction we are heading CAN change. but if it doesn't, then we're in for some hard times. the prophecy about the end and ww3 times are pretty on point with some things so far. Even with the Iran and its desire to make a nuclear weapon. we are trying to stop them, right? but the prophecy reads:
    Nuclear confrontation in the Middle East

A major nuclear confrontation will occur in the Middle East. The aggressor will have broken a promise not to use nuclear weapons in warfare. Naval fleets kept in the area by other powers will be scattered in ruins from the violence of the blast.
    Iran has been promising not to build a weapon. much like you see in the prophecy. if they were not such a threat, then we would have allowed them to do it. right? so the fact that we are against that supports the why in the prophecy.

You watch too many you-tube clips. You should go take a history class for some perspective.
    Since that is just your assumption, i'll let you be entitled to it. I don't have time to argue with the soul less ones trolling this planet
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 12-11-2014 at 01:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Either it's because you're soul less, or so caught up in your scientific mind, that much improved clarity on human existence completely misses you altogether.

Who is conquering places in the Middle east? The one the news refers to as ISIS and or ISIL. Who is hard at work at conquering places in Europe? The same people mentioned. it's not my fault that although the prophecies have been around since the 1500's about the time we are in right now, he could be so on point about what is going on in Europe.

Antichrist conquers Europe

The Antichrist will take over Europe and begin to toy with the idea of establishing some kind of dynasty. Because of his background, he will be obsessed with power and attracted to the way that a ruling family line can have a major effect on the flow of history, manipulating society over a long span of time through familial line, far beyond the influence of a single individual. But his plans will not materialize because he will be overthrown by Ogmios, and his monstrosities will be counterbalanced with positive forces to heal the earth, directed by the Great Genius the one you don't believe in.

Truth is, the world is filled with anti-christs. Some just have more sway and more firepower and make for a more frightening and threatening type of anti christ.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries
    They have no mission at all to conquer europe as predicted in the prophecy, right?

I don't know what this guy is talking about then. HE must be all alone in his thinking, right? i mean, they would never want to conquer the world to install their bull**** ass religion? right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdsQGhiBkSI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmGRshS0PAw
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 12-11-2014 at 01:28 PM.

I think we should all stop using the term ISIS. It is deeply impious to name something evil after a personification of wisdom.

People seem to disregard the importance of culture, but it is everything, it has entirely created each of us and we owe our lives to it. 'Man is born a beast but raised above the other animals by way of culture'. Though separated for 2000 years we owe so much of what we have to the ancient Romans and Greeks and the Egyptians, we should respect deeply their culture, their lessons and their gods. Every thing you know, every word you speak, every thought you form is treading a path well worn by those who came before you, without which would be an impenetrable jungle, an unavoidable obstruction to your progress.

In every age Decline is due to impiety, impiety to the ancestors and to the gods. I don't mean this in some religious fanatical way, I mean it quite literally. By losing respect for our own culture and history (and thereby for our ancestors and our gods), by not knowing the source of our great ideas we quickly lose hold of them and lead to our own destruction.

If we are going to talk Nostradamus can we at least reference his actual words;

http://www.sacred-texts.com/nos/
    問「武」。曰:「克。」未達。曰:「勝己之私之謂克。」

Greetings,

I find it interesting that the group would identify themselves with such a powerful feminine energy, considering the patriarchy that is there. It would be akin to the Ku Klux Klan suddenly calling themselves the Knights of Aunt Jemima.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    Either it's because you're soul less, or so caught up in your scientific mind, that much improved clarity on human existence completely misses you altogether.
    I don't even know where to begin on addressing that. Needless to say, we've been through it enough times, I won't waste my words. I'll just say thank you. You can accuse me of critical thinking anytime you like, and I appreciate the compliment even if it was not intended as such.

Mickey,

Did they call themselves that or was it pinned to them by outside sources? My understanding was that it was from a translation by other governmental agencies and the media, no?

Hi Syn7,

If that is the case, it was a really dumb thing to do.

mickey