Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The anti christ

but hardly surprising.

Blog Entries
    ISIS.....ISIL......CALLIPHATE. call it what you want to. The leader of this movement is the one who is going to take over rome and other places in europe.
    If the prophecy stays true, when this anti-christ attacks the vatican it says he will disclose the material hidden by the vatican from everyone. i think its stupid to debate
    over the correct name of these b1tches.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

These people stand ZERO chance of taking over Rome, or any NATO country. NONE! If it comes down to us or them, they're ashes. Just how it is.

We should be careful with the term Caliphate and contextualize it as much as we can. The term means many different things to many different people. In a history of engineering section I read a ton about the early Caliphate because of how significant their contribution was to maths, engineering and astronomy. It's not black and white and the politics are quite nuanced, not unlike our own Christian history.

Blog Entries
    they said the areas they took over according to them are not iraq or whatever, its the Calliphate. im just repeating what these muslim folks are saying about themselves.

You always have the option of understanding it rather than simply repeating it. These people are ****ed up and ****ed up people say ****ed up things. If I repeat all the dumb **** I hear from any particular group, you're gonna hear a lot of dumb ****. Follow?

They want to "restore" a very specific caliphate. By no means everyones idea of what a caliphate should be.

Don't get me wrong, I think any religious state is a retarded idea, but it's important to understand the nuance of the situation if you're gonna be share your opinion. Not enough of that sort of consideration in this world, and that's unfortunate.

It is a caliphate. Not The Caliphate. They can call themselves whatever they want, but it doesn't redefine the words they use. Or at least it shouldn't.

Blog Entries
    LMAO...it is what it is. the mother ****ers are still backward ass clowns.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/1...syria-and-iraq
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 12-14-2014 at 08:35 PM.

Anything people are told today about Anti-Christ ends up being a LIE. Many of these savages (judged by their actions of killing innocent women and children) are nothing more than thugs enabled by a lack of resolve of their national governments who were financed by the US government at one time or another. When men do nothing to destroy evil, like a sore, it will spread.
    The people who eloquently speak of an Anti Christ are clever because they use it as Strategy and Template. Anti Christ is not a Person but a Strategy to deceive and nothing more.

Blog Entries
    Anything people are told today about Anti-Christ ends up being a LIE. Many of these savages (judged by their actions of killing innocent women and children) are nothing more than thugs enabled by a lack of resolve of their national governments who were financed by the US government at one time or another. When men do nothing to destroy evil, like a sore, it will spread.
    The people who eloquently speak of an Anti Christ are clever because they use it as Strategy and Template. Anti Christ is not a Person but a Strategy to deceive and nothing more.
    RELIGION whether is muslim or christian, its all a man made construct. with MEN...crazy ****in men using religion to achieve their ill deeds. fukk all religions. have your personal relationship with god. MURDER religion.

Anything people are told today about Anti-Christ ends up being a LIE
    this can be said about any religion. muslims lie. christians lie. religion needs to be scrapped asap
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 12-14-2014 at 10:23 PM.

Not to bring up the whole silly "word definition" thing, but:
    Religion:
    a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, ...

Religion has never been the problem per say, ORGANIZED religion or CORPORATE religion IS and always will be the problem BUT it is only a problem because PEOPLE LIKE being told what to do and what to believe.

Blaming religion is a convenient scapegoat BUT the blame needs to fall where it should.
    People.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Blog Entries
    without the people there would be no religion.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    without the people there would be no religion.
    Of course, but it is people that allow religion to be perverted to selfish aims by other people ( Corporate religion).
    Religion is simply the belief in something, typically, we think religion we thing supernatural ideas about the universe.
    Any such belief is a religious view, ie: anyone with beliefs has a religion and is, by definition, religious.
    The difference is between organized/corporate religion and personal religion.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Blog Entries
    Right. religion wasn't something from god. roughly 4,200 religions in the world and there's only one god. smh.

Even people who completely disbelieve in anything spiritual or 'supernatural' can approach their beliefs with a 'religious fervor' the equal of any religious fundamentalist.

When you have had conscious, personal spiritual experiences, then regarding those specific experiences, there is no more need for 'belief' or 'faith'. Because belief or faith can often be shaken or lost.

Unfortunately, it's human nature for many people to pervert knowledge that was originally based on spiritual truths to their own ends, and fall into the dark path while claiming The Truth; and only too many people eager to follow them.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 12-15-2014 at 02:07 PM.