Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The anti christ

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    ....but in reality these people need to fight it out among themselves.
    I agree with that.

I think for all their intense evil, ISIL presents the middle east with an opportunity. A common enemy to unite them, a chance to confront the shadow of their cultures. I think personally we should keep well away from it, humanitarian aid aside. Not because of the trouble it presents to us, but because if they face their own demons the whole region will become stronger and stabler as a result.
    問「武」。曰:「克。」未達。曰:「勝己之私之謂克。」

Quote Originally Posted by RenDaHai View Post
    I think for all their intense evil, ISIL presents the middle east with an opportunity. A common enemy to unite them, a chance to confront the shadow of their cultures. I think personally we should keep well away from it, humanitarian aid aside. Not because of the trouble it presents to us, but because if they face their own demons the whole region will become stronger and stabler as a result.
    I won't even pretend to understand that part of the world, but I don't know if even the threat from ISIL will be enough to unite the various countries and tribes. I just don't know. If they are really determined to stop it, they really need to organize and get their **** together fast. That seems easier said than done. Alliances seem to be fluid, and come and go, depending.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    that's neither here nor there. i don't want sharia in the UNITED STATES at all.
    i've seen what happens to places in europe and their sharia squads.
    **** SHARIA. **** RELIGION.
    Why would you imagine that sharia would become the law in USA?
    Despite the corporations usurping the US Constitution and the citizenry being presently clueless, why do you think your lawmakers are taking us the citizenry for fools!

BTW" Your lawmaker works for the oligarchy!

Blog Entries
    Why would you imagine that sharia would become the law in USA?
    WHY? because that is what is being shown to us through the media. Muslims emigrated to Europe then turned on europe and now wants sharia law.
    Because the Militant Muslims will push for this to happen on all lands of this earth until they turn it muslim.

our government is foul and shameful. Many people feel this way. that is why they play us for fools.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

The leader of ISIS is the Anti-Christ. What is taking place RIGHT NOW is EXACTLY what Nostradamus predicted. He said the anti christ will destroy churches and relics to supplant his own laws check out this video. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...81449611,d.cGU HE said Isis will destroy ROME. Watch THIS video. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...81449611,d.cGU HE SAID a nuclear bomb will hit Europe....check THIS OUT.....http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...81449611,d.cGU wake up people!!!!!!! spread the word. we must stop the anti-christ before its tooo late!
    You cannot change what will be. The leader of ISIS is only a minion of the great anti christ. He was, Then was not, Then he was again. This means he existed at one time, then he went away, but now is back. We speak of Mohammed himself. The founder of Islam. Today, almost half the worlds population is muslem. There were probably as many in his day, and most converted at the point of a sword. For many years he has kept a low profile, but oil money has awakened him again. And there is nothing we can do.
    Maybe, we could move away and let them have at one another, making sure all sides have enough conventional weapons to wipe each other out. then nuke the last nation standing.
    Jackie Lee

that's neither here nor there. i don't want sharia in the UNITED STATES at all.
    i've seen what happens to places in europe and their sharia squads.
    **** SHARIA. **** RELIGION.
    Sharia in Arabic means "slave binding".

Well put. Distance their crazy asses.

Blog Entries
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    You cannot change what will be. The leader of ISIS is only a minion of the great anti christ. He was, Then was not, Then he was again. This means he existed at one time, then he went away, but now is back. We speak of Mohammed himself. The founder of Islam. Today, almost half the worlds population is muslem. There were probably as many in his day, and most converted at the point of a sword. For many years he has kept a low profile, but oil money has awakened him again. And there is nothing we can do.
    Maybe, we could move away and let them have at one another, making sure all sides have enough conventional weapons to wipe each other out. then nuke the last nation standing.
    That's ****ed up LCP.

You are a part of the problem.

And half the world population most certainly are not muslim. Not even a quarter.

WHY? because that is what is being shown to us through the media. Muslims emigrated to Europe then turned on europe and now wants sharia law.
    Because the Militant Muslims will push for this to happen on all lands of this earth until they turn it muslim.

our government is foul and shameful. Many people feel this way. that is why they play us for fools.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c
    Not gonna happen. Not here, not in Europe.

Given that more and more people can actually read and have access to information, religious doctrine is pretty much done. We just have to wait it out and do some serious damage control with the last ditch efforts of the desperate. Just a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Not gonna happen. Not here, not in Europe.

Given that more and more people can actually read and have access to information, religious doctrine is pretty much done. We just have to wait it out and do some serious damage control with the last ditch efforts of the desperate. Just a matter of time.
    You are correct. The Powers that stopped them centuries ago are the same forces that will always stop them in their tracks.