Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The other white meat

SevenStar Guest

The other white meat

Do you eat pork? If not, why?

"Just because I joke around sometimes doesn't mean I'm serious about kung-fu.
    " - nightair

Xebsball Guest
    I do, it tastes good.
    My brother didnt eat it when he was little becouse he was alergic to it.

----------------------------
    You brake my elbow i put your face in s.hit! HA HA HA, how about that, HA HA!

Chang Style Novice Guest
    Nope, I'm transitioning myself toward vegetarianism. I haven't eaten mammal flesh for a couple of years, and only eat chicken or seafood a couple times a week. I think I could give up poultry completely, but seafood is just too delicious for me to give up altogether.

My reasons are mostly ecological. I know that it takes a lot more farming to make the grain neccesary to raise animals for food than it does to get the equivalent amount of protien from beans, nuts, soy, whole grains, and on like that. I also know that humans (and meat crazed americans in particular) consume ridiculous portions of the world's resources, and sooner or later that's gonna come and bite us on the a$$.

Besides, eating meat too much makes me feel drowsy and sluggish.

gazza99 Guest
    I was not aware chicken was not considered a mammal? :D

"Of course thats just my opinion, I could be wrong"-Dennis Miller
    www.pressurepointfighting.com

straight blast Guest
    I eat almost any meat. I can't think of any that I don't just off hand. So long as it's fresh & cooked properly (ok I don't mind it a little bloody sometimes) it's fair game. I love meat. I would be a full time carnivore given the chance. I love blood pudding.
    You just can't get enough meat.
    And yes, I do eat pork. Barbecue Pork spare ribs (chinese style of course) is one of my favourite dishes... :D

"Forfeit the game
    Before somebody else takes you out of the frame
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face
    You can't run the race
    The pace is too fast,
    You just won't last!"

Chang Style Novice Guest
    Gary, I see your smiley, but I don't see where I said or implied chicken is a mammal.

Of course Rolls is a chicken and a mammal, but he's just the exception that proves the rule.

Fish of Fury Guest
    i just don't dig on swine.

i'm vegetarian, so i don't avoid pork for any particular reason especially, other that pigs aren't vegetables :)

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

prana Guest
    straight blast, you dont really eat humans flesh do ya ? :D :D :D :D

Gary, I didn't know a bird is considered a mammal ? But then again, I'm just a **** vege... hehe :D

Sharky Guest
    no way i ain't eatin the hogs man, get that sh*t away from me.

filthy animal.

samuel l jackson sums it up for me.

plus it doesn't taste nice to me. i like chicken the most.

=================================
    What we really need is chicks with a whole new kinda orifice - Fish

Sharky, I should expect this level of immaturity from you after seeing your post titled "Hm." regarding the woman that lives next door to you. I think everyone who unfortuneatly read that post is a bit more ignorant now for doing so. - Spectre

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

GunnedDownAtrocity Guest
    i eat all meat and i eat it as raw as possible.

except pork and chicken . .. you got to cook that sh!t.

where's my beer?

Sharky Guest
    why are there (i get from rap songs) a lot of black people in the usa that don't eat pork? they are not muslims afaik.

but then with rappers there's the whole adopting islam/christianity whenever it suits them thing.

Sharky, I should expect this level of immaturity from you after seeing your post titled "Hm." regarding the woman that lives next door to you. I think everyone who unfortuneatly read that post is a bit more ignorant now for doing so. - Spectre

Sharky Guest
    you eat raw beef?

GunnedDownAtrocity Guest
    i bet gary feels really dumb.

where's my beer?

GunnedDownAtrocity Guest
    hell yeah man. i always ask the cook to make my steak as rare as they are legally allowed to. some places i have it come back a warm bloody mess.

i'm the same way with burgers as long as i'm sure (as sure as i can be) that the meat is fresh. a burger just aint the same without blood (or that red dye they put in meat) dripping down your chin.

i know the risks involved because most meat isn't fresh, but if it weren't for that the healthiest way to eat meat would be raw. most of the nutrients in an animal are in the blood. the more you cook the meat the less nutricional value it has.

where's my beer?

Sharky Guest
    didn't know that. fair enough, but i'm not sacrificing the taste for nutrients :)