Thread: MASSACHUSETTS: Looking for new students ! Leung Sheung's Lineage.

MASSACHUSETTS: Looking for new students ! Leung Sheung's Lineage.

Hello Everyone,

I have recently moved to the area and am looking for new students. Currently only private students.

My Wing Chun teachers were Eddie Chung, Kenneth Chung, and now Jack Ling- from Leung Sheung's(Yip Man's first disciple) lineage.

I have been teaching for approx. 25 years, and find there are many ways that people learn, I try to teach on a multidimensional basis.

I am of the belief that I can help anyone get much better, in their structure, sensitivity, power generation, and movement, all working from basics.

If you are new or looking for a change to possibly move your level upwards contact me and we can talk about how I might help you.

All the best,

Carl
    Last edited by CarlD; 12-18-2014 at 10:51 AM.
    MARTIAL ARTS: It is not rocket science, if you are smart, seek out a good instructor and work hard for 10 years on basics you might just start to get good.

The best thing you can do for yourself, to get good; is find a good instructor, that had a good instructor and is willing to teach you. Then find a great place to practice, ON YOUR OWN; EVERYDAY!

What good is martial arts, for you; if you do not have loyalty?

WWW.wing-chun.nu , www.immortalpalm.com,

Where are you located? How many years in Wing Chun? What lineage and forms?

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by CarlD View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I have recently moved to the area and am looking for new students. Currently only private students.

My Wing Chun teachers were Eddie Chung, Kenneth Chung, and now Jack Ling- from Leung Sheung's(Yip Man's first disciple) lineage.

I have been teaching for approx. 25 years, and find there are many ways that people learn, I try to teach on a multidimensional basis.

I am of the belief that I can help anyone get much better, in their structure, sensitivity, power generation, and movement, all working from basics.

If you are new or looking for a change to possibly move your level upwards contact me and we can talk about how I might help you.

All the best,

Carl

are you in the eastern , middle, or western part of the state

I am in western Mass, springfield area. Once again looking for private students only. No classes at the present time.

My lineage is from Yip Man's first disciple Leung Sheung. I have been doing wing chun for approx. 25 years. I probably have had over 5,000 students.
    MARTIAL ARTS: It is not rocket science, if you are smart, seek out a good instructor and work hard for 10 years on basics you might just start to get good.

The best thing you can do for yourself, to get good; is find a good instructor, that had a good instructor and is willing to teach you. Then find a great place to practice, ON YOUR OWN; EVERYDAY!

What good is martial arts, for you; if you do not have loyalty?

WWW.wing-chun.nu , www.immortalpalm.com,

Sweet. Welcome to the Pioneer Valley. Great area except for the winters.
    I've been out in this area for about fifteen years. Currently based in Northampton.

Not looking for an instructor, but if you ever wanted to meet up in town for a drink or a bite, I'd be happy to fill you in on the area.

I am a little more to the east and north in ATHOL. I have no knowledge or experience in WC but would love to learn some. If your ever in the area let me know