Thread: MASSACHUSETTS: Looking for new students ! Leung Sheung's Lineage.

Threaded View

MASSACHUSETTS: Looking for new students ! Leung Sheung's Lineage.

Hello Everyone,

I have recently moved to the area and am looking for new students. Currently only private students.

My Wing Chun teachers were Eddie Chung, Kenneth Chung, and now Jack Ling- from Leung Sheung's(Yip Man's first disciple) lineage.

I have been teaching for approx. 25 years, and find there are many ways that people learn, I try to teach on a multidimensional basis.

I am of the belief that I can help anyone get much better, in their structure, sensitivity, power generation, and movement, all working from basics.

If you are new or looking for a change to possibly move your level upwards contact me and we can talk about how I might help you.

All the best,

Carl
    Last edited by CarlD; 12-18-2014 at 10:51 AM.
    MARTIAL ARTS: It is not rocket science, if you are smart, seek out a good instructor and work hard for 10 years on basics you might just start to get good.

The best thing you can do for yourself, to get good; is find a good instructor, that had a good instructor and is willing to teach you. Then find a great place to practice, ON YOUR OWN; EVERYDAY!

What good is martial arts, for you; if you do not have loyalty?

WWW.wing-chun.nu , www.immortalpalm.com,