Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Che Wed kung fu?

Blog Entries
    white people?

what about Sin The? He ain't white people and he has a few thousand people saying his style is the realz. lol
    What about that Black American dude and his Kung Fu was invented in Africa thing?
    What about all the fake asses of all skin colours and cultures out there pushing their brand of stuff.
    not talking about them at the moment. just that che wed poo poo
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    white people?

what about Sin The? He ain't white people and he has a few thousand people saying his style is the realz. lol
    What about that Black American dude and his Kung Fu was invented in Africa thing?
    What about all the fake asses of all skin colours and cultures out there pushing their brand of stuff.

And so on...
    sin the got cool hair and chocolate brother kemetic shackle kung fu has artistic and spiritual value. when brother make up kung fu it swegs. when whitey make kung fu it scream autism

also chocolate brother are allowed to make up kung fu styles because we colored fellers got solidarity
    Last edited by bawang; 01-26-2015 at 05:35 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

You sound mellow yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    sin the got cool hair and chocolate brother kemetic shackle kung fu has artistic and spiritual value. when brother make up kung fu it swegs. when whitey make kung fu it scream autism

also chocolate brother are allowed to make up kung fu styles because we colored fellers got solidarity
    Bwahahaha! OK you finally got me ~
    "The perfect way to do, is to be" ~ Lao Tzu

I don't know if this helps but there is a Che Style Xingyiquan, from the Che Yizhai lineage, Shanxi Branch.

Che-Wed kung fu

I studied Che-Wed kung fu first at West Liberty State College and then at the Wheeling Martial Arts Academy, from 1979 until 1982. I moved away from the area, but when I moved back in 1989, I trained there again, until the school closed its doors in 1994. One of the higher-level students taught Che-Wed at various locations for several years, but his skill did not remotely approach that of the original Sifu. When I began Che-Wed, the instructor didn't charge anything he just taught to maintain his own discipline. Practice was conducted six days a week and there were no acceptable excuses for missing class. " Sifu...I can't come to class tonight, I have to study for a test." "Then you don't have time for kung fu, do you?" Punishment for missing class consisted of 20 or 30 minutes of pushups, jumping squats, bearcrawls, tornado kicks, etc. AFTER the usual practice following the absence. Practice involved running, with many variations, physical training, flexibility training, a ridiculous amount of punching and kicking, forms and always sparring at the end (with no protective gear). We frequently worked on takedowns and throws, pressure points, 3 varieties of "temple wrestling" and with traditional kung fu weapons. The animal styles we learned were predominantly tiger, praying mantis and eagle claw, but there were several others included. At higher levels we did iron fist training along with sophisticated breaking techniques, "eagle bed" training, multiple opponent sparring, sparring in water, blindfolded, on stilts and tightrope training! Oh, of course we practiced all the basic gymnastic stunts...Handsprings, tucks and so on....because of the high level of fitness they demand. We were required to study anatomy, energy and physics and pass written tests at each sash level. Che-Wed students did extremely well in tournaments at that time. Sifu learned much of his kung fu in Macau, where he lived for at least ten years, and probably more in New York city, where he also lived before attending WLSC. It is almost certainly a combination of his accumulated knowledge, but it is not "made up". It is real kung fu, although not a "traditional" style. Sifu could perform seemingly impossible feats and I've got a hundred stories. The name Che-Wed was not divulged to us. There were a lot of questions about the origins and secrecy of the style over the years but few answers. The quality of the martial art is without question, however, and it is the standard by which I have judged all others. I am now an instructor of Hung Sing Choy Lay Fut and I include elements of Che-Wed training in my school to this day

Someone got butt hurt....
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by FCSguy View Post
    The animal styles we learned were predominantly tiger, praying mantis and eagle claw
    LOL
    jghjghkjhkj

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Greetings,

Is Sifu Nunez still alive?

mickey

Che-wed

Greetings,

I think I figured it out:

C- Chinese
    H- Health
    E- Exercise

W- Weapons
    E- Empty Hands
    D- Discipline Techniques

Anyone who went to that school may understand just what I am talking about.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

I think I figured it out:

C- Chinese
    H- Health
    E- Exercise

W- Weapons
    E- Empty Hands
    D- Discipline Techniques

Anyone who went to that school may understand just what I am talking about.

mickey
    Gosh!

From my last post to this one, nearing 800 views. That was a little over a month ago. Yet, no one steps forward.

mickey