Thread: Wing Chun -Internal Martial Arts Boot Camp Costa Rica March 25-31

Wing Chun -Internal Martial Arts Boot Camp Costa Rica March 25-31

Hello ,

WING CHUN INTERNAL MARTIAL ARTS TRAINING BOOT CAMP- MAL PAIS, COSTA RICA - MARCH 25TH- MARCH 31ST.

We/I are always looking for new students that want to improve beyond the normal growth rate. If you are looking to train hard and improve more than you can imagine, than perhaps you may want to join us for a week of training in Mal Pais, COSTA RICA! We will be training everyday on the beach for 6-8 hours, working on wing chun and other internal martial arts.

Basic plan is to workout in the morning for 3-4 hours, then again around sunset for 3-4 hours. You then have the rest of the day to surf , swim, snorkel, horseback riding, ATVs, explore, relax. We will start training on 3-25 around 5 PM and continue till 3-31 in the AM.

Our goal is to help you move your whole body as one unit, to move better, to increase your sensitivity and structure and to greatly improve your fighting ability.

COST: $750 for the training, you are responsible for the rest of the trip. We are training in the Mal Pais area, on the beach everyday.

If you are looking to make a jump in your skill or are ready to try some thing new, then please join us for a great time!

If you have never trained on the beach by the ocean, well I can tell you it helps you to grow much faster.

See You in Costa Rica !

Best Chi

Carl Dechiara

contact me for more info. and where to meet on the 25th!
    Last edited by CarlD; 01-29-2015 at 12:43 PM.
    MARTIAL ARTS: It is not rocket science, if you are smart, seek out a good instructor and work hard for 10 years on basics you might just start to get good.

The best thing you can do for yourself, to get good; is find a good instructor, that had a good instructor and is willing to teach you. Then find a great place to practice, ON YOUR OWN; EVERYDAY!

What good is martial arts, for you; if you do not have loyalty?

WWW.wing-chun.nu , www.immortalpalm.com,