Thread: ATTN: JWT

Sharky Guest

ATTN: JWT

I have your dog hostage. I demand £10000000000 in ransom, by Monday 4pm GMT (UK).

Gimme the money or the dog gets it:

=================================
    What we really need is chicks with a whole new kinda orifice - Fish

Sharky, I should expect this level of immaturity from you after seeing your post titled "Hm." regarding the woman that lives next door to you. I think everyone who unfortuneatly read that post is a bit more ignorant now for doing so. - Spectre

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

rubthebuddha Guest

hm

i'm guessing the ears would be pretty chewy, but i don't think the rest of the pup would be all that filling.

i'll give you three-fitty if you throw in some ketchup.

-rtb

Felipe Bido Guest
    Nah, that's not JWT's dog. He'd be humping the bread.

-------------------------

No more D, buddy...No more D!- Tenacious D

JWTAYLOR Guest
    Nope, that's my dog alright. When he was young he had a hard time sneeking up on his prey, so I taught him how to hide inside a hot dog bun and then at the last minute shoot in for the throat of the unsuspecting victim.

You fool, you've fallen right into his trap. And I bet you noticed your cat walking a little funny too.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Sharky Guest
    :(

=================================
    What we really need is chicks with a whole new kinda orifice - Fish

Sharky, I should expect this level of immaturity from you after seeing your post titled "Hm." regarding the woman that lives next door to you. I think everyone who unfortuneatly read that post is a bit more ignorant now for doing so. - Spectre

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Xebsball Guest
    LOL!

----------------------------
    You brake my elbow i put your face in s.hit! HA HA HA, how about that, HA HA!

Budokan Guest

ROGLMGAO!

You should paste that pic into the "other white meat" thread. Or better yet, send it to PETA. :D

Cute puppy, though.

K. Mark Hoover