According to the article I just posted in the Deadpool thread, Gina Carano is also signed to this film. I couldn't find any other confirmation for this, but THR is a pretty reliable resource.

Bruce Willis Set For ‘Extraction’
by Mike Fleming Jr
January 20, 2015 5:53pm

EXCLUSIVE: Bruce Willis is set to star in Extraction, a thriller directed by Steven C. Miller (Submerged) that begins shooting February 9 in Alabama. Umair Aleem wrote the script. It’s produced by Emmett/Furla/Oasis Films’ Randall Emmett and George Furla with Aperture’s Adam Goldworm. EFO is funding the film with Ingenious and Odyssey Releasing Media. The film will be released in the U.S. by Lionsgate/Grindstone through its multi-picture distribution deal, and Highland Film Group will sell it next month in Berlin. It becomes the seventh film Willis has made with EFO.

RelatedBruce Willis, Mitch Glazer Team Up For Elmore Leonard Novel 'Bandits'
Willis plays a former CIA operative who hasn’t been the same since his wife was murdered. His son is a fresh young CIA operative following in his footsteps and with his father they are working on the development of a super-weapon called the Condor, when dad is kidnapped by a terrorist group. Learning that there is no plan for his father to be saved, Harry launches his own rescue operation. It leads to a conspiracy that will change his life forever. Tim Sullivan, Brandon Grimes and Gus Furla as co-producers.

Willis is repped by CAA, Miller by UTA and Aperture and EFO by WME.
What's more, there's a casting call
Bruce Willis film 'Extraction' needs extras; local casting agent offers tips to improve chances of getting cast
Tamara Ikenberg | tikenberg@al.com
on January 28, 2015 at 6:00 AM

Mobile will become one big Bruce Willis movie set starting Feb. 9 when the thriller "Extraction" starts shooting.

You can be part of the lights, cameras and action as an extra.

Interested folks need to submit two recent photos -- one close up and one full body-- to: EXTRACTIONEXTRAS@GMAIL.COM. Also include your name, age, phone number, height and weight.

To give prospective extras some tips on submission do's and don'ts and extra duties, we talked to Brandy Unrue Goleman, head of local casting agency Goleman Casting.

Goleman is currently handling extras casting for "Extraction" and all the casting for the local production "Aether," directed by Drew Hall.

Brandy is married to actor Ron Goleman and the two have previously cast extras for "The Prince," "Vice" and "Bus 657."

Q: How did you get into the casting biz?

A: It started because Ron was asked to do extras casting on "The Prince." I assisted off camera. Ron was cast in "Rage." and we got to know a lot of the people really well. When "The Prince" came, Ron wasn't cast and he was asked if he wanted to give casting a shot and it kind of snowballed from there. When "Bus 657" came through Ron couldn't do it, so I took over. Now that we've gone public with Goleman Casting it's just me (running it.)

Q: Roughly how many people apply to be extras?

A: We might get two or three thousand emails for each movie and I sit down and go through them and weed out people and go from there.

Q: What are the major don'ts of picture submissions?

A: Don't wear sunglasses or hats in your pictures.And my biggest pet peeve is people sending in pictures with duck face. I do not want to see your duck face. And I do not like bathroom selfies. To me, if you're sending me that stuff, I don't feel like you're serious about it.

Q: What do you want?

A: I want a clear head shot and a full body shot. They don't have to be professionally done.

Q: What are some of the weirdest submission pictures you've received?

A: I have gotten some crazy ones. I got one of a guy posing on an army tank, I've gotten one of a guy lying on a mattress that appeared to be on fire. It was one of those that when I opened it I said "you've got to be kidding me." I've also gotten pictures of the back of peoples' heads so you can't even see their faces.

Q: What should extras know before they commit to a job?

A: When you submit to do this, you're needed for all day and sometimes that can be ten to twelve hours. And a lot of people think that they can just come in for a few hours and then leave, or they think, oh well, you start filming at 8, but I can be there at 10. No I need you there at eight o' clock.

Q: What are other mistakes people make in their submissions?

A: A lot of people don't put their names or their phone numbers in their emails. If I don't have a phone number I can't contact you for a part. A lot of times if I have a rush call an email is not going to get to you as quick as I can pick up that phone and call you. So having your phone number in that submission is a big thing.

For more tips and information, visit Goleman Casting's Facebook page.