Thread: Wujido: What the f is this sht?

Hybrid View

Wujido: What the f is this sht?

Since bagging on Shou shou, Shaolin-do, and Jake Mace has all been done before, I thought it might be fun have a laugh at these guys:

WUJIDO

From their website:
    Learn Authentic Chinese Martial Arts
    • Learn from the world famous and Honorable Grandmaster himself; Shihan J E Harkins Dashi 9th Dan Black Belt
    • Online training is now available with new lessons and articles posted almost daily written by the Master himself
    • Always Clean, safe, and well regulated environment. Everyone can learn, beginners to advanced
    • The authentic methods, true and genuine in all ways, no short cut or dangerous method injury free, best foundation
    • One of the strongest Kung fu and Karate in the world 5 Animals 8 Methods 6 Harmonies Shaolin Kung Fu unique and rare martial art form
    • 3rd Generation Yang family taijiquan, the complete system; empty hand, push hands, sword, and saber
    • The honorable grandmaster is the founder of modern Wujiquan, based on the most ancient of Chinese Wushu…Wuyi
    Here we have another (possibly fake) Karate guy with no gongfu lineage selling fake chop socky kung fu to unsuspecting Texans. Let's watch the world famous Grandmaster in action:

Sad to see his students are taught to hop around like animals for sparring. I wonder what happens when these students have to stand up to a bully or protect a loved one?
    "I'm a highly ranked officer of his tong. HE is the Dragon Head. our BOSS. our LEADER. the Mountain Lord." - hskwarrior

I wonder what's going on this kung fu schoo.....

OH LAWDY.
    "I'm a highly ranked officer of his tong. HE is the Dragon Head. our BOSS. our LEADER. the Mountain Lord." - hskwarrior

?
    That wasn't even good ....whatever that was ?

That was funny and hard to watch. You can get money telling them to do that?

That first clip was pretty bizarre too ya? Like he has taught them a unspoken choreograph complete with when to go limp.
    I would rather see awkward actual imperfect sparring than bad dancing.
    Texas is fulla dojos and even has a "kung fu saloon".....but I think that one is the weekly prizewinning comedy
    Last edited by curenado; 02-27-2015 at 03:42 PM.
    "The perfect way to do, is to be" ~ Lao Tzu

The video clips have shown that there is quite sufficient B.S. in this school.

Yours truly,

KC
    Hong Kong

It's effin' awesome is what it is. Magic powers!
    Short Bridge Athletic Association
    www.shortbridgeaa.com
    Wing Chun - White Crane
    Seattle, WA

lol @ ppl thinking american "authentic" kung fu is any different from wujido

this is your own reflection staring back at you. *rubs testicles

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC