Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unconfertable question

Quote Originally Posted by shaolin10H8 View Post
    I apologise for my English spelling- no offence hopfully, no this Sifu apparently sleeping / tryin it on with lot of female students. Its an abuse of position and trust an he a wirldwide famous guy. I think personaly it is wrong , surely it wuold maybe stop a good studeht from training if they dont like bein hit on
    Yes that's true. The spelling is not really such a matter. Here, it is a tactic of some people who think it is not obvious what the person is saying, so that they can reduce what the person is saying by attempting to reduce them. It is called "ad hominem" and is considered a sign of desperation. Everyone ignores it.
    "The perfect way to do, is to be" ~ Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by shaolin10H8 View Post
    I apologise for my English spelling- no offence hopfully, no this Sifu apparently sleeping / tryin it on with lot of female students. Its an abuse of position and trust an he a wirldwide famous guy. I think personaly it is wrong , surely it wuold maybe stop a good studeht from training if they dont like bein hit on
    The spelling is not an issue as far as I am concerned.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

When you are "inside A circle", as it were, you realize this is far more common and both sides are putting up with the advantages for the long run! It has survived and will continue to do so but recent social media and its affinity for "payback", and increased opportunities with advantages, allows for that abuse to show that it happens more than not!

If people do not want to pay the game, just stay away. I realize that wrong spelling correction is a symbol of another kind of kungfu', albeit not the one that can be imagined.

Hello,

This is an issue which is unrelated to the specific's of martial arts or anything else really.
    It is about power and throughout time those in authority have used their positions to get what they want whether it be sex or other benefits.
    To me it is improper to use your position to get something like sex.
    But for me to say this is easy as most of the women I have come across in training are not ones I would want to sleep with, nor dream about either

Seriously, it is wrong to take advantage of ones position to the detriment of those training with or under you (pun intended )
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space