Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unconfertable question

Unconfertable question

Something has been botherin me for a while, what would you my Kung Fu brothers and sisters think about a sifu havin close relations with da female students ? A student (guy) I spoke to said it was a regular thing with his sifu that he would regular have close relationships with thm where he could.
    Bu a blind eye was turned so to speak.
    Personaly i think its way outa line and that theres is an should be a clear line between master and studen.
    Respcts all

Well you're going to find extremes so it will be a topic. My master took up with one of the students in 1977. That was the only time I know of and they lived together a couple years, so it wasn't like "tagging".
    Of course western ethics says no. I have noticed tho that buddhists aren't celibate and often have more eastern ideas, but I don't know if there even is an official policy?

But as a "spur posse", bagging 'em thing of course it's gross. Look at the guys doing it.
    That doesn't mean you will hear much talking about it because of the large number of ma's you will find that aren't opposed and will when they can.
    "The perfect way to do, is to be" ~ Lao Tzu

This thread might get more responses in the general kung fu forum.

Yes my thoughts exacly, the guy said his sifu was bedding any female student he could. Dat cannot be rite especial when he in a position of respect and influence over them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    This thread might get more responses in the general kung fu forum.
    Thank yiu Jimbo - i started it hear bececoz the sifu was zWing Chun as i am.

Not a big deal

I think if the lady wants to have relations or try a relationship with the man, then that is ok. He is trying to complete the action. Some would say that's not right. It's different if she isn't interested if he keeps pursuing. If she is enjoying her life with the relation to the instructor, then I think it's fine. He will initiate some, other times the lady will know immediately if she wants to sleep with him. If both come to an agreement, don't let your own sexual hangups or morality keep two people from enjoying themselves and each other.
    Last edited by Charles S; 03-13-2015 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles S View Post
    I think if the lady wants to have relations or try a relationship with the man, then that is ok. He is trying to complete the action. Some would say that's not right. It's different if she isn't interested if he keeps pursuing. If she is enjoying her life with the relation to the instructor, then I think it's fine. He will initiate some, other times the lady will know immediately if she wants to sleep with him. If both come to an agreement, don't let your own sexual hangups or morality keep two people from enjoying themselves and each other.
    Well morality I think is wrong all respect brother- the sifu sleeping with all de female students an then dumping dem is very disrespectful in my book. An apoarently the sifu has clubs all ariund de globe so its international taggin. Also sound like he break a lot ogpf hearts along de way - this cannot be a good ting

Which is worse: sleeping with students, or bad spelling? Hmmmm....
    "I'm a highly ranked officer of his tong. HE is the Dragon Head. our BOSS. our LEADER. the Mountain Lord." - hskwarrior

Quote Originally Posted by pazman View Post
    slipping maybe

Sleeping with students of course? I tag this as stupidest attempt to be cutesy of kfm today. Gross. How very "bullshido" of you.

Most of these ***** students know that martial arts instructors are an easy way tao. Not like they're enrolled in science tech classes trying to put the jump on the professor.

Who cares. As long as he is not forcing or whatever his position over the student and it is mutual. What does it matter?

Yes, some woman become very enamored with men in authoritative position. If the guy is a putz with the ladies than it may be his only hope of getting laid. All is fair in love and war .

Your spelling is fine by me. I had sever dyslexia much of my life. Might be why I did better at sports? People who never had something like that don't get it.

It really becomes a moral question. I obviously have no issue with what he does as long as the women feel the same way. I tend to think guys just get jealous when someone maybe they don't care for does better than they do. Especially with chicks. God, I am glad I am done with chasing tail. It has to do with your upbringing and or if you questioned that upbringing for legitimacy. Some of our beliefs are based on things that no longer matter. It had to do with the survival of the group. Or religion which tended to try to keep people from killing one another. A good thing I'd suggest, no matter how one arrives at that conclusion.
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 03-15-2015 at 11:55 AM.

I think the matter is whether or not "love and war" have any place in a real environment. The consensus seems to be that it depends on the environment. Yes, there is that percentage of trog with a dojo because....yuk nevermind

Pedantry is worth than both.

In answer to the original question, if the instructor meets the love of his/her life, that's one thing. Serial philandering, stay the f*** away.

I usually try to view and treat my female students and peers as if they were my sisters. Hands off figuratively, though literally is difficult when training Jiu Jitsu.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    Pedantry is worth than both.

In answer to the original question, if the instructor meets the love of his/her life, that's one thing. Serial philandering, stay the f*** away.

I usually try to view and treat my female students and peers as if they were my sisters. Hands off figuratively, though literally is difficult when training Jiu Jitsu.
    I apologise for my English spelling- no offence hopfully, no this Sifu apparently sleeping / tryin it on with lot of female students. Its an abuse of position and trust an he a wirldwide famous guy. I think personaly it is wrong , surely it wuold maybe stop a good studeht from training if they dont like bein hit on