Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: the most secret skill in kung fu

Hey man, they are all good guys I am sure. But, people, myself include sometimes step on others toes and it happens. I got nothing against anyone. Curenado seems nice. We just bumped shoulders. It happens. Trust me. I'm not the only one that enjoyed your story. Yes, it sidetracked the thread but that happens too I guess. Some say its trolling, I think its just the nature of people.

Curenado , if you really think you have a business , good luck man. I know me and I know regardless my experience , I am no where near qualified to provide protection/ instruction to anyone in that context. And I believe that is the case for most guys in any of this. Perhaps you have other skills and YES cops qualify in my opinion. But you do as you like.

Oh gee thanks for your permission. Totally insignificant opinions trouble me so.
    "The perfect way to do, is to be" ~ Lao Tzu

Sounds good. Probably work out as well as your homemade knife sales. Anyway, I need to fill out another am/pm application. I ran 7-11 into the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    It's ok boxerbilly he's way more considerate than the BJJ trolls that used to lurk here. I honestly could give a rats arse what he thinks. Just imagine yourself on the roof of a 6 story building in northern Bangkok sipping coconut juice and having a real Kung Fu master relate the previous story to you. Then ask yourself "What cool thing have I done lately?" I only posted the story because you said you enjoyed reading them and I thought I'd give you the long version. I can't vouch for anything other than that my teacher was one bad MFer but it's not overly different from many stories from styles I've read about in magazines so take it for what it's worth.
    interesting. this reminds me of the time when i was horemongering in cambodia. i met a nigerian who could instantly ejaculate on command. he said that when he was a boy he had suffered from jaundice but an old chinese master diagnosed him with an excess fire qi and advice him to ejaculate often to build kidney qi. this had vastly impressed my mates who showered him with vestitude and glowing restitution. he claims to have learned this from (forgive my pinyang) tsao nima who was famous in burmese siulam temple as the purple wiener. i learned under bwakkaw por pramuk at lumpini stadium but found he was not that skilled. instead i found a bajiquan teacher in the jungles of khon muang when i was visiting my ladyboy penpal nueng.Then ask yourself "What it's not overly he's ok sipping thern Bangkok sipping in masted real Kung a rately?" I can't vouch for way more considerats arself one late than the late the previous so take it from many story to yourself only he's worthe BJJ trolls therent for what used than the roof only her but it's north It's only differe. I can't vouch for what imagazinestly cool therent from story to lurk he's not oversion. I hone bad MFer than that he previous stories from master the late the long othJusely thing theratern magiver te the ing hany honut imagazing oversipping therly?" I take ster take troolly theread MFerated MFerly?" I dones thats an a readines I thang on. Jused rol therbilly?" I ok stylesto lon. It's storeachereviong Fu enjoyed you sionly hat ot from my thing Fu storthou saiderateal Kung the lat fory badifferated he arse cone whateacher ang therse BJJ tory ding ines ot can thenjoyed giverbills way hany differeadines abouldifferats only?" I donsippin BJJ take ing vou my but vou
    Last edited by bawang; 03-21-2015 at 11:50 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    interesting. this reminds me of the time when i was horemongering in cambodia. i met a nigerian who could instantly ejaculate on command. he said that when he was a boy he had suffered from jaundice but an old chinese master diagnosed him with an excess fire qi and advice him to ejaculate often to build kidney qi. this had vastly impressed my mates who showered him with vestitude and glowing restitution. he claims to have learned this from (forgive my pinyang) tsao nima who was famous in burmese siulam temple as the purple wiener. i learned under bwakkaw por pramuk at lumpini stadium but found he was not that skilled. instead i found a bajiquan teacher in the jungles of khon muang when i was visiting my ladyboy penpal nueng.Then ask yourself "What it's not overly he's ok sipping thern Bangkok sipping in masted real Kung a rately?" I can't vouch for way more considerats arself one late than the late the previous so take it from many story to yourself only he's worthe BJJ trolls therent for what used than the roof only her but it's north It's only differe. I can't vouch for what imagazinestly cool therent from story to lurk he's not oversion. I hone bad MFer than that he previous stories from master the late the long othJusely thing theratern magiver te the ing hany honut imagazing oversipping therly?" I take ster take troolly theread MFerated MFerly?" I dones thats an a readines I thang on. Jused rol therbilly?" I ok stylesto lon. It's storeachereviong Fu enjoyed you sionly hat ot from my thing Fu storthou saiderateal Kung the lat fory badifferated he arse cone whateacher ang therse BJJ tory ding ines ot can thenjoyed giverbills way hany differeadines abouldifferats only?" I donsippin BJJ take ing vou my but vou
    Really? You want to do this too?

interesting. this reminds me of the time when i was horemongering in cambodia. i met a nigerian who could instantly ejaculate on command. he said that when he was a boy he had suffered from jaundice but an old chinese master diagnosed him with an excess fire qi and advice him to ejaculate often to build kidney qi. this had vastly impressed my mates who showered him with vestitude and glowing restitution. he claims to have learned this from (forgive my pinyang) tsao nima who was famous in burmese siulam temple as the purple wiener. i learned under bwakkaw por pramuk at lumpini stadium but found he was not that skilled. instead i found a bajiquan teacher in the jungles of khon muang when i was visiting my ladyboy penpal nueng.
    I'm confused, did you learn to lift weights from the Cambodian prostitutes, the Nigerian wanker or the ladyboy?
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

His mother? Where you been?

It does follow the western self respect standard though. A knowledgeable person who loves dumb butt about as much as I do, makes a legitimate powerful post and gets followed by idiotic, junior high locker room trolling for attention. "TWB"? Typical white behavior? Incapable of giving respect where it is due and wholly desperate to say something clever - because that about all it got?
    Ol Bawap might be wrong. The first secret of gong fu might be "fit to let indoors", but I'm figuring he took that one for granted? Silly him?
    Last edited by curenado; 03-22-2015 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by curenado View Post
    His mother? Where you been?

It does follow the western self respect standard though. A knowledgeable person who loves dumb butt about as much as I do, makes a legitimate powerful post and gets followed by idiotic, junior high locker room trolling for attention. "TWB"? Typical white behavior? Incapable of giving respect where it is due and wholly desperate to say something clever - because that about all it got?
    Ol Bawap might be wrong. The first secret of gong fu might be "fit to let indoors", but I'm figuring he took that one for granted? Silly him?
    Man you really have a mental or social deficit. Probably both. Im following you because I posted in your thread and responded back to your posts? I also said I will do my best to stay out of any threads you start. And you did mention serious kung fu in that thread. But was it about kung fu or was it about becoming a soldier of fortune for cash ? I guess Im a typical white dude for posting in your legitimate thread about becoming a street ninja and saying it is a joke. Call that clever if you like.

Name:  11029476_727972080635292_6053915877759257278_n.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  32.1 KB
    One thing I have gotten out of this, water bucket boy with fields, hay bales and chores does get about the same as the weights guy and really all the better, in a club where the awareness of even development and avoiding rigidity are known. That's if of course, water is carried every day for a very long time.
    I walked down the mountain 12 miles to town and back for years and miles a day on the mountain making rounds too. Simple thing but truly great benefits.
    The old deal about being at temple months before wu shu was because of that.
    Last edited by curenado; 03-22-2015 at 08:54 AM.

So, it looks like none of us ever got the really strong lifts.

Was it genetics? Lack of drugs? Or could it be none of us pushed hard enough or did it long enough to make a difference? Most guys it seems hit a certain poundage and become compliant. Brat made some recent comments about pushing past your perceived beliefs. So maybe we just lacked mental fortitude and belief we could do better than a certain level ? Something that carries over into all areas of life I guess.

compliant, I meant complacent. I leave it there so people can have a laugh, make fun or understand. I could care less which.
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 03-22-2015 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post
    So, it looks like none of us ever got the really strong lifts.
    i would be a lot stronger if i didnt follow internal kung fu advice and avoid muscle. and after i started lifting years of qigong had severely weakened my abdominal wall leading to spinal instability which caused spinal disc injury during deadlift.

recently decided to start lifting again and i did readings about modern western lifting and also asked hometown kung fu ppl about traditional weight lifting. in 2 months i made back same progress that took me 1 year before.
    Last edited by bawang; 03-22-2015 at 10:26 AM.

i would be a lot stronger if i didnt follow internal kung fu advice and avoid muscle. and after i started lifting years of qigong had severely weakened my abdominal wall leading to spinal instability which caused spinal disc injury.
    Really, you believe that qigong breathing caused those issues? I don't mean that as a slight. It could be mistaken for that at present but I assure you I am sincere. I too have some instability. But, it was form an injury to my neck and back. I've been fighting like the devil to regain proper function. One day. Don't give up. Man, a couple of times I wanted to!

Bawang, were you doing any weird static holds while practicing your qiqong? Just a thought that maybe you could have created a huge muscle imbalance in your core muscles. Trained them to become less elastic?

Really, you believe that qigong breathing caused those issues? I don't mean that as a slight. It could be mistaken for that at present but I assure you I am sincere. I too have some instability. But, it was form an injury to my neck and back. I've been fighting like the devil to regain proper function. One day. Don't give up. Man, a couple of times I wanted to!
    deep abdominal breathing that expands the lower abdomen had loosened the transverse ab muscle, the "muscle belt" that stabilizes the spine. long hours of sitting caused hamstring weakness aka "rabbit feet rubber band legs" of kung fu.

deadlifting revealed this weakness and caused the injury. ironically after 1 year of pain i was cured only by resuming deadlifting.

it was form an injury to my neck and back. I've been fighting like the devil to regain proper function.
    how did u injure and have u tried traction

I think it was remodel work. I was using Vicodin because of shoulder pain. It was prescribed. That's an old injury from throwing a punch. I think I must have hurt myself but being on the pain killer numbed the experience and I probably just did not realize it. I don't know specifically what I did. But, once it really hit me, I went down. I was on the couch for like 9 months. I could barely make it to the bathroom it was so difficult to stay balanced.

Buddy, they sent me in for all sorts of tests. Yes , I went to therapy for my neck. In fact it was almost 3 months before I felt any pain. Nerve damage? They found out I have arthritis in my neck and a bulging disc and attribute that to boxing. Regardless, I found out how unprepared our medical profession is unless they know specifically the issue. Or trauma care. I told a couple of doc's where they could go. Some huge jerks I wanted to crack I paid for their wrong diagnosis!

Anyway, I've contemplated dead lifts. I bought the inversion table to traction my back and it seems to do the same for the neck to a degree. I'm so close to being normal again, I can taste it. It might still be a year away but that's okay by me as long as it one day ends!

Opps, yes in therapy my neck was put in traction.
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 03-22-2015 at 11:25 AM.